Some introspection

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Some introspection

Postby NightRoller » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:17 pm

For some reason, I find a few particular things fascinating, whether or not they are connected to vore. And I was curious about others' opinions as well.

What, in your opinions, makes you shiver in anticipation and arousal when thinking about vore, being swallowed whole by animals in particular?
What seems to unfailingly draw my mind to this concept is when considering how few animals are actually likely capable of swallowing a human being and how tight it would be. It also fascinates me that I seem to not be turned on by the idea of something purely plush or soft surrounding me, as in a plush toy, but also not only hardness. I seem to be interested the most, when it comes to animal vore, with the concept of the hard muscles and bones tight around my body along with the soft---ooh, I didn't expect just writing about this to get me excited this much---belly cradling me towards the end.

Also of note, I am now the highest earnable rank of a boy scout in the U.S. It's pretty cool!
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Re: Some introspection

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 am

When I was a kid, I wanted to be swallowed by a whale because of Disney’s “Pinocchio” but at 13 I visited Sea World for the first time, and I looked into the maw of a cetacean and completely changed my mind. In fantasy, it’s awesome, but the reality is terrifying.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby ThatFool » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Congrats on getting that rank!

And oh gosh, I find all sorts of animal preds fascinating. I like imagining both real animals as preds and fictional monsters based off of real animals, except more gigantic and more inclined to eat people. Naturally lots of animals are built to hunt down and devour other creatures (though sometimes I can find it interesting to imagine normally herbivorous creatures as preds, even if I tend to lean toward . I do find it interesting to think of how animals hunt other animals, though that doesn't usually turn me on to imagine; usually just imagining being a person who's hunted by a powerful, majestic wild creature... Imagining a powerful predatory animal chasing down human prey, still being full of energy when the person is exhausted, playing with the prize if it's a creature that would play with caught prey. And I really like imagining creatures knocking people around with just a fraction of the creature's strength ('cause an unarmed person would probably be easier to catch out in the woods than a deer, so I find it fun to imagine a creature casually being very dominating over a person with little effort). And perhaps being somewhat gentle on the exhausted, wimpy prey after playing with 'em for a bit, perhaps licking the person a bit (or whatever, depending on the creature), before devouring them. And I often like to imagine the person, who might've been afraid of the creature at first, somewhat forgiving them, since it's just an animal that wants to eat, and imagining the person trying to focus on appreciating how they're getting to get up close to a majestic being.

Perhaps the creature might tear off clothes with its claws or teeth (or beak or whatever), if it doesn't want to eat that stuff, which would be very awkward and embarrassing for the person, but they might realize that this is just the creature's equivalent of unwrapping candy. And it might be a cold day, so the person might find the idea of ending up in the creature's warm belly starting to actually grow on them.

And since different kinds of creatures have different digestive systems, I like imagining what each of those would be like. Like, cetaceans having three different stomach chambers with different purposes (I guess like their hooved relatives), or many birds having crops in addition to two different stomach section. And it can be fun to imagine what the digestive systems of fantasy creatures might be like, such as what the inside of a dragon might be like, or how exactly a griffin's digestive system might combine that of a bird and that of a mammal. The typical carnivorous or omnivorous is still pretty interesting to imagine too though. I often find it fun to imagine a lot of different ways of digestion happening, and I like imagining it being tight inside of a digestive system too... and pitch black, just the noises and physical feelings XD

And even when I think of stories about preds that talk like humans, and act somewhat like humans, I still often prefer to have them be at least half animalistic, in both appearance and behaviour (I guess basically furries XD)
ThatFool
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:16 am

I know it doesn't work that way because there are more than just a stomach inside the body and the throat is much more narrow than the maw but stuff like the Brothers Grimm movie make me imagine a whole human could fit inside a large animal and it would be almost unnoticeable. You could walk by a cow or a horse munching on grass and someone could be snug inside while being digested. Then there is stuff like the Lil Red Riding Hood that suggest a wolf could do it too, and you know, movies having giant animals in it aren't helping either ^^;

I really like the thought that herbivores do it, same with animals that would very much chew their preys (like wolves).
Kitsouille
???

Postby Peptidase » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:13 am

I'm not big into feral preds, personally. I want to say there's something about pred intent at the core of "what does it" for me, but I can appritiate well done plant vore, too. I think its a mix of being attracted to the participants and the process itself, and then participants that don't pass the Harkness test are enough of a repelling force that the net hotness of the scenario isn't very high? I suppose plant could ba explained a bunch of ways, like how the complex workings drempt up by the author coming across as some kind of perverse intelligence, or plants being far enough away from animals that my hindbrain doesn't even think to classify it on that same scale?

It's interesting to think about why I find some types of vore hot and others not so much, and what other people get from it and why.
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Well... it just DOES. There is something terrifying about it though, that is also humbling and arousing. I remember as a young child having dreams about being swallowed by a shark. I'd wake up in its stomach, all alone and trapped... lonely and without hope.
Ray
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion