Furry vs human vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Furry or human vore?

Human on human vore only
23%
Furry on furry vore only
12%
Human on furry vore only
1%
Furry on human vore only
8%
All options apply to my tastes
57%

Total votes : 93

Re: Furry vs human vore

Postby smiley » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 pm

I can enjoy both humans and furrys as pred or prey, but I do prefer human on human.
smiley
Participator

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby ThatFool » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 pm

When I'm making my own stories or doodles, I usually feel like doing anthro preds much more often than human preds, though I occassionally find human preds interesting to work with. And I often do human prey in these stories and doodles of mine, but I sometimes also like to do anthro prey.

With others' works, I can enjoy all of these types of works, and any gender combinations, and there's some hit and miss in all of these categories for me. If the pred and prey's designs appeal to me, and if the way the situation is happening appeals to me :'D
ThatFool
New to the forum

Postby TerriblesJeux » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 am

I lean pretty heavily towards humans, though various kinds of gigantic monsters can also turn me on depending on their style. I'm not opposed to furry vore, but I rarely find it in drawing style that I like.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion