Which Fire Emblem Female would you eat?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Which Fire Emblem Female would you eat?

Postby chomp80 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:51 pm

Now that I think about it, the Fire Emblem franchise has ALOT of tasty looking female characters and I wanted to ask you guys, which 3 Female Fire Emblem characters would you gobble up and stuff inside your belly and how would you eat them?
chomp80
Been posting for a bit

Re: Which Fire Emblem Female would you eat?

Postby dontwannabefoundout » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:22 am

Tharja, Olivia, and Larum. I chose them because I feel like in a vore scenario they would be total submissives and willingly be digested. Tharja feet first, Olivia head first, and Larum would cram into the fetal positions and swallow like a grape.
dontwannabefoundout
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:31 am

I don't wanna eat any but I would like Lucina,Tiki and Lissa to eat me by swallowing me whole.Head first too would be ideal :-D
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby oldspice1212 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:40 am

For me, I think I would have to go with Camilla. Something about her always screamed "repressed sexual deviant" to me, and that if I wanted to eat her, she'd go absolutely sex-crazy, begging to be turned into food. Not to mention her delicious body.
oldspice1212
New to the forum

Postby NiceGuy18 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:57 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:I don't wanna eat any but I would like Lucina,Tiki and Lissa to eat me by swallowing me whole.Head first too would be ideal :-D

I am the same way, if I had to pick three to eat ME, I would go with Camilla, Ninian, and Nailah.

But to properly anser the question, the three Fire Emblem girls I would like to eat would be Nino, Noire, and Anna
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:45 am

all of em, I guess.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:46 am

Lucina, Layla, and Azura
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TestamentofDeath » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:50 am

I choose.... Tharja, Camilla, and... Aversa.

Mostly through the desire for their bodies and... personality? Yeah...

Would definitely a vore roleplay scenario with those characters in mind, heh. Though I'd prefer seeing them within non-human predators. Like dragons!
Soft Vore
Sex
Pre-existing characters
Female Prey
TestamentofDeath
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:48 am

I'd eat those I think are bad characters but that's a lot to name.
Kitsouille
???

Postby MrGrimlock » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:42 am

Not myself, I wouldn't. But perhaps a character of mine might (bear in mind: it's a guy). As for who would be gobbled up:

-Elise:
Definitely an easy snack. She looks rather sweet and willing with that fluffy drill hair she has. Most likely would taste of melted butter and/or cinnamon glaze. Quite filling despite her short stature. Might be a little bit squirmy afterwards, but in a playful manner. Likely would want to be eaten at night sometimes, letting the sound of her pred's heartbeat, breathing and gurgling stomach lull her to sleep.

-Either version of Corrin:
Would actually start off with them as the pred first, coupled with a sort of "misunderstanding" scenario revolving around the """theft""" of the Yato (and by """theft""", I mean "prey is stealing it against their own will due to some asshole group of thieves"). After finally realizing the mistake and hearing the prey out, they decide to offer themself as an apology meal. As a prey, willingness would vary, definitely highly filling. In the event of unwillingness, might purposefully change into dragon form within the pred as a last resort. Strong struggles, kicks and squirms.

-Robin:
A magic mishap as a possible scenario, accidentally imbuing someone with power from a long-forgotten tome. Over time, said person slowly delves into a hunger-driven trance, eventually eyeing up Robin, grabbing them by the wrist before everything goes black. When the person finally snaps out of it, they awaken to Robin having been stuffed deep into their gut. As for prey qualities, perhaps a tingly flavour and good degree of fullness. Weak squirms and struggles.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:08 pm

Lucina, Azura, and Fem corrin.

I would also have all three at once. Lucina I would savor by swallowing head first, Azura would be swallowed via my navel, and fem corrin would be butt food.

Lucina i love the most so id want to savor and enjoy her taste. Azura, second fave, and feel it would be cute to see a great fit dancer like her disappear into a chubby belly through the navel. As for fem corrin. I actually don't like her very much (I blame smash bros and the weebs who play her too much) so she gets to slide up the back door. I would love every second of her futile struggles as my butt devours her.
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion