If you had Cell's tail......

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

If you had Cell's tail......

Postby chomp80 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:56 pm

So you suddenly grew a tail but not just any tail......but the exact tail Cell from the DBZ world had and you thought for some female hunting!
You may choose 5 female characters (Either Video Game or Anime/Manga) you would "Absorb"
chomp80
Been posting for a bit

Re: If you had Cell's tail......

Postby puck5 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:07 pm

Claire Redfield

Sakura Haruno

Ciri

Aya Brea

Chun-Li
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:59 pm

I'd prefer if I could prey on both sexes, but this is fine too.
Anyway, my picks are: Jubileus (Bayonetta), Aquamarine (Steven Universe), Tanya (Mortal Kombat), Kayako Saeki (The Grudge), and Queen Zeal (Chrono Trigger).
See, I'm going for characters who would give me a lot of power AND that the world would be better off without. I wonder what I'd look like by the end of that.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby HeroineSaria » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:16 am

I'd honestly go for Cell himself, just to see what would happen. If I'm pleased with the results, Android 21 would pretty much be my first and only target afterwards.
HeroineSaria
New to the forum

Postby Nomboy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:26 am

Urza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Samus Aran (Metroid)

Jill Fizzart (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

Nora Valkyrie (RWBY)

Flannery (Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald)

What can I say? I like strong women! Might be why I like female preds the most...
Nomboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Houyo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:30 am

I have way too many off the top of my head, but I'll just list 5 for now.

Selphie (Final Fantasy 8)

Fran (Final Fantasy 12)

Yda (Final Fantasy 14)

Lenna (Final Fantasy 5)

Meia (Final Fantasy Mobius)

I just decided to go with a theme and picked Final Fantasy characters.
Houyo
???

Postby gullvy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 am

Like others have said, I'd also definitely go for Android 21.

Then, to ramp up the power level, go for someone with magic or psychic powers. I haven't read much manga, and I definitely DON'T want to end up with AKIRA-style psychic powers, so it'll have to be someone from a video game. I also don't want to have 40K-style psyker powers. I think... Sabrina, Caitlin or Olympia from Pokémon would all do. Dunno who else...

Then I'd go for someone who's able to change their size at will. I know a bunch of examples from western comics, but I actually don't know any from manga or video games. Oh right, Mount Lady.

Then go at Palutena. She's a literal goddess.

After that, I'm not quite sure who to choose for the last one. Preferably a villainous woman with very strong powers of some kind. Preferably with shapeshifting among them. Any suggestions?
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby JamesJayZero » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:39 pm

gullvy wrote:Like others have said, I'd also definitely go for Android 21.

Then, to ramp up the power level, go for someone with magic or psychic powers. I haven't read much manga, and I definitely DON'T want to end up with AKIRA-style psychic powers, so it'll have to be someone from a video game. I also don't want to have 40K-style psyker powers. I think... Sabrina, Caitlin or Olympia from Pokémon would all do. Dunno who else...

Then I'd go for someone who's able to change their size at will. I know a bunch of examples from western comics, but I actually don't know any from manga or video games. Oh right, Mount Lady.

Then go at Palutena. She's a literal goddess.

After that, I'm not quite sure who to choose for the last one. Preferably a villainous woman with very strong powers of some kind. Preferably with shapeshifting among them. Any suggestions?

Depends on what you mean by shapeshifting. If you want to just look like different person then maybe Mystique(x-man).
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby PocketHero » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:01 pm

I if had Cell's tail I would absorb myself into oblivion.
PocketHero
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:15 pm

That entirely depends... How much of myself would I get to keep? How much would I get to alter? Or do I not have a choice and I just change depending on what about said absorb-ee is better than what I already have? If I had to pick...

Real Life, I've got one choice really. One, because it's the only choice I'd want. Steve Jobs for his money. Trump may have more, but Steve Jobs is the owner of Microsoft (if I'm remembering right), so he's got money in spades. That's also depending on the choices. Do I get to keep more of myself or would ever inch change? If every inch changed, I'd want someone fit and healthy. If I kept more of myself, I'd still want someone fit and healthy so I could be at a healthy weight rather than over weight.

TV/Anime/Movies/Cartoons: Oliver Queen (Steven Amel), Barry Allan (Grant Gustin), Sam Winchester (Jared Padeleki), Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles), Superman (from several of the Superman movies), Ichigo Kurosaki, Zaraki Kenapchi, Batman (from any of he Batman movies or shows), Cell (from DBZ obviously), Natsu (Fairy Tail), Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto), Sasuke Uchiha, Ains Ooal Gown (Overlord), Tony Stark (Iron Man), Goku (Dragon Ball Super), Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super), and... to end off this long ass list... Saitama (One Punch Man).

Suffice it to say, if I could absorb anyone at all from any anime, movie, tv show, cartoon, or real life... I'd be the most over powered SOB EVER.

Limit me to one from each thing however...

Saitama: Anime, One Punch Man.
Superman: TV/Movie, Superman.
Ichigo Kurosaki: Anime, Bleach.
Tony Stark: TV/Movie, Iron Man.

Limiting me shortens the list, but I'd still pick the, likely, most powerful characters out there. The reason I don't chose Goku or Vegeta in the short list... is because I'd likely use Saitama's power to make them fuse and then absorb Gogeta/Vegito (whichever one I get). With the added oomph from the other four, I'd have enough power to keep them down. Still OP as SHIT but... not NEARLY as OP as if I'd absorb all of the people on my long list.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:51 pm

For my butt meal...

Appetizer - Hisone (Hisone and Masotan)
First, I would like to start with a willing girl, though this Dragon Pilot would do. I simply need to convince her that I'm similar and she should be deep in before she realizes the truth.

Light Dish - Samus Aran (Metroid)
Next, I want to play with my food, and Samus proves to be flexible enough for the job. I will mold her into a ball then let her travel slowly in my pipe works.

Main Course - Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
And then I want to enjoy a struggling meal. Aqua would me my main choice, because after years of being trapped in the darkness, I will put her in a dark prison that no key can unlock.

Meat Dish - Miia (Daily Life With Monster Girls)
And for a challenge, I will take the naga and slurp her up like a noodle, perhaps head-first so that each time I swallow, her chance to escape will be more cramped.

Dessert - Mitsuki Bakugou (My Hero Academia)
And I always take something sweet for dessert, so I might as well take Bakugou's mom, Quirk: Glycerin.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby KKtheneko » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:41 pm

Being completely honest I probably wouldn’t go after anyone. I’d probably just use it to suck myself
KKtheneko
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion