What was the first online example of vore you encountered?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What was the first online example of vore you encountere

Postby beepbeepdinglmuffins » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:29 pm

I don't remember what it was, all I can remember is that I found it on google images
beepbeepdinglmuffins
New to the forum

Postby Peptidase » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:43 am

beepbeepdinglmuffins wrote:I don't remember what it was, all I can remember is that I found it on google images

I'm curious as to what you were looking up when you first found vore. Was it something innocuous that happened to bring up some result that piqued your curiosity or were you actually looking for something that you would later find out was vore? I personally I fell down this rabbit hole when I was looking up "bloating" when I was trying to find fuel for what I quickly found out was an inflation fetish.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Eznam » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:45 am

It was PD's frog comic. Or Debralicious.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awkward2018 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:23 am

When I was younger.. I Used to look at cool dragons pictures all the time. I was a huge fan of all kinds of dragon. One day I was on Photobucket (when it was Actually worth going to..) When I seen it. A picture of a big Dragon with a huge hard on, eating a different smaller Dragon that was trying to grab the bigger Dragons hard on before getting swallowed.. The picture was by slate. The suggestion to that picture was a bunch of Strega and Vorelord adult art. This was level100 vore art, And I didn’t even Finish the vore Tutorial. I didn’t even know what vore was called.. That day change my life forever.. And Strega killed the lion king for me. The first fan art of vore I seen was his lion king picture with Nala.
Awkward2018
New to the forum

Postby Fimbulvinter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:04 am

Of Vore specifically as a fetish as in 'this is an image specifically about themes of vore,' it would be a pair of images by user Niku of Twilight Sparkle transformed into a goo pony and forcing her way into Trixie's belly, wherein she turns Trixie into a goo pony like herself. I ended up commissioning like 5 more images in that series.

But if you want my very first exposure to vore themes, even if I didn't know what I was looking at, then Super Mario World on the SNES. Yoshi is all about that vore.
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum

Postby Tgut » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:30 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby jack27 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:42 am

The snake vore scene from Naruto.
jack27
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:39 am

I believe there was a yahoo group I found back in 2002 or so where video game characters where giant and there was a story about a giant princess Peach sticking Zelda up her butt.The story really went into a lot of detail and was really well written plus on top of that I really had a thing for Peach back then so it just blew my mind.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Miridium » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:06 am

As far as the first legit vore is concerned, it was from a very old fiction work from back in 2003. I can't remember the writer's name or the work, but it revolved around a guy getting shrunken down by a voodoo potion and asking his girlfriend to swallow him.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Michael Palic » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:12 am

Found a video on YouTube entitled something along the lines of "pelican vore", this is back when the videos next to YouTube were related to the video you were watching. So I found a bunch of other videos with vore in the title. That was over 10 years ago.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mawsome » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:44 am

One fateful day many years ago, I had just visited a zoo and the whole time I had a fixation with the animal's mouths. I got home and looked up (in Google search) "giraffe mouth", "elephant mouth" etc. From there I was taken to YouTube videos of animals eating stuff, which led to something like "Jurassic park dinosaur eating people". A few more videos later I discovered "Vore compilation #1" or something like that and immediately realized I found a word I should not have. But it was too late by then, and I dove deep into YouTube softcore vore stuff and eventually googled around until I found ekas, specifically strega. The rest is history.
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

Postby something1337 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:41 pm

Does being eaten by lord jabu jabu from loz oot count?
something1337
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:07 pm

The first vore thing I saw online was one of Kphoria's Sonic videos. The title got me curious, so I clicked, eventually watched a lot of their stuff and found out what vore is.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Zangoose » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:33 pm

When I was 7 or 8, don't exactly remember, I was looking through Roblox decals, and stumbled upon some vore decals using the Kphoria templates. They were all from the same guy, and they were about Shadow the Hedgehog being eaten by Amy, Silver and Sonia. I didn't even know about vore, but it inspired me to make my own image of Sonic eating Knuckles, regretted because it looked like shit, and forced myself to forget about it until 2012, where I stumbled upon more Kphoria-style Sonic vore stuff on Youtube.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby DTH » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:10 pm

DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:07 pm

It was a Karbo piece. This one, specifically:

https://www.deviantart.com/karbo/art/We ... -328310093

It didn't actually appeal to me much when I initially saw it, TBH. I wasn't really into giantess stuff at the time (though I am now!)
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:39 pm

For me I first discovered vore through a Youtube video of a work by brain3times3 where Rogue the Bat ate Sonic the Hedgehog. This was back when I was about ten years old, and I was mesmerized by it. Later, I came across some of Kphoria's work, until finally reaching Eka's portal.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby GabbyKobold » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:53 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/forceswerwolf/

ForcesWerewolf's art, October 2007. I'd always had an interest in this sort of thing, but it was through his work that I learned what it was called. And what it even was for that matter. I was shocked but also amazed that I wasn't the only person in the world who was into this stuff.
GabbyKobold
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yabyab » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Well back in 2000 I just googled still images of the girl from Dude Where's my car. Eventually found the Big Gulp forums. I didn't even realize I've been here so long.
yabyab
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion