How does Vore affect to your sexual life?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How does Vore affect to your sexual life?

Postby Soukkom » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:03 pm

Since I was a kid I loved vore. The time passed and now I'm not really crazy for sex. Of course I like it, but I only come if I think about the girl who I'm having sex with is eating me alive :gulp: (don't get confused, I like it: I can resist a lot of minutes :P). The thing is, I know my sexual fetish (being eaten alive by a beautiful girl) is literally impossible to do, and that makes me feel a little jealous about people whose fetish can be accomplished. I never told my ex-girlfriends I have this fetish (actually no one knows it). So, I like sex but I can be cool without it.
I just wanna know how does vore affect on your sexual life. Some good stories to tell?
Soukkom
New to the forum

Re: How does Vore affect to your sexual life?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:26 pm

It doesn't really. Only one girlfriend has known about it and she joked about swallowing me a couple times, joked about stuffing me up her pussy once, but that was about it. The most we ever ACTUALLY did was kiss and cuddle. Not much of a story, that.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:59 pm

I can't really have one without the other.Like I can't be attracted to someone who I couldn't imagine being inside them and if I am attracted to them then I fantasize about scenarios like that all the time.It pretty much dominates my sexual interest in a person.So anyone I date and get close to even though I am extremely shy about it I have to eventually let them in on my fetish's before I can do anything sexual with them.Needless to say it requires a strong level of trust in that person and how they treat me before I can be comfortable enough with them to share something this personal.The times I have told people it has gone well and I find that opening up about this to other girls seems to bring out a level of understanding and acceptance I did not expect.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby StanleyVore » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:06 pm

Wait, My real sexual life or my imaginary sexual life?
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Don't have a girlfriend so I don't have a sex life. I doubt this fetish would spill over into an actual sex if I ever have one. Then again I probably screwed up my sex drive with excessive masturbation plus the antidepressants I'm on so I doubt I'll ever have a sex life.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Not much.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby GabeSArt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:13 pm

I'd say it's never affected me negatively, but of the sex partners I've had, male and female, for the most part they just humored me even though they didn't "get" it. Same with my other kinks, like stomach noises (pregnancy, weirdly enough, was the only one none of them questioned). On the other hand, I haven't had proper sex, so much as gotten a date, in almost two years, so I can't speak with TOO much authority.

Not sure if this relates, but it HAS been necessary in keeping me from going flaccid in the past. Y'know the stereotype of guys having to think about baseball to keep from finishing too soon? I have the opposite problem: maintaining an erection has to be a conscious effort because I have a short attention span XD. So sometimes I'd start imagining a scenario where I was inside my partner's stomach to keep myself erect.
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:49 pm

It doesn't affect it at all. I don't need vore to get off; it's just one thing I like that I can enjoy in my own time (or with like-minded people in RP). I don't fantasize about involving my partner in it, because my partner doesn't like vore and it would feel creepy for me to do that.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby already2 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Always thought about it while having sex with partners. (I'm a hetero man btw if that makes any difference.) I told two partners and it went well. One incorporating it without me asking.
already2
Been posting for a bit

Postby 157and493 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:57 am

I wish I could offer advice, but my vore fetish cannot affect what does not exist.
157and493
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:35 am

The closest thing I had to a relationship in my entire life at age 30 was a high school crush. I never knew what vore was until age 25. As someone willing to admit something is wrong with me vore is clearly not the cause of my problems. It's more of a symptom of sexual repression.
Jayezox
---

Postby Borealis » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:42 am

Sexual life... heh, Not really had one for a while now to be honest!

I don't think vore is really a big contributor to this current situation. things like being on the less attractive side physically and my general introversion are probably the biggest factor. But I'm hardly alone in that!

Last time I was in a relationship a while ago, it wasn't a negative thing at all. Even though my ex didn't dig it herself. Even entertained it a bit!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Greedyy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:31 am

Doesn't really affect it for me that much. My thoughts tend to go wild when I have sex with my girlfriend, but vore isn't a necessity to get me started. She tends to cater to my fetish from time to time, even made vorish remarks while having sex, but that is pretty much it. It's a matter of giving and receiving, we all got our kinks after all.
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby kisupure » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:52 pm

Like all my fantasy-only kinks, it doesn't. I get off on RPing/writing/drawing it, but so far it stays out of the bedroom.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby RonDonSwan » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:21 pm

deleted
Last edited by RonDonSwan on Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RonDonSwan
New to the forum

Postby Thisismyusername » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:36 pm

A few of my exes have known about it. They mostly just wanted to understand it but never let it really effect our love life. I'm married now and my wife likes vore as well so it actually makes it's way into the relationship quite frequently. On a relatively regular basis we'll roleplay a vorish scenario, get worked up and the sex is incredible. :-D
Thisismyusername
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FatLittlePanda » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:15 pm

While I'm not into it myself, it has made me feel a lot more confident in the bedroom.

I recently left a relationship with someone who didn't find me all that attractive. That partner and I were together for several years, but they weren't into trying out anything fun/kinky/fetish-related and didn't have any kinks of their own. I felt disgusting and had no confidence at all.

However, my current partner is into soft vore, which I didn't know a lot about at first. It all made sense when they told me about their kink (I had just assumed they liked being bitten) and how I could use it in the bedroom. They like when I tell them how I want to eat them, how fat and juicy they are, etc. Knowing that I have that effect on them really helped me feel better about myself, which has been hard because I'm plus size.

In summary, while I wasn't expecting it, I LOVE playing with it. It doesn't get me off in any way, but being able to dominate someone while also making them feel valid and sexy really makes me happy. :-D Now I want to learn better ways to talk dirty and find new ideas for them.
You look like a snacc
FatLittlePanda
New to the forum

Postby GabeSArt » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Thisismyusername wrote:A few of my exes have known about it. They mostly just wanted to understand it but never let it really effect our love life. I'm married now and my wife likes vore as well so it actually makes it's way into the relationship quite frequently. On a relatively regular basis we'll roleplay a vorish scenario, get worked up and the sex is incredible. :-D

#goals.
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby beepbeepdinglmuffins » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 pm

It hasn't because I don't have one :-D
beepbeepdinglmuffins
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion