Looking for full-tour manga

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for full-tour manga

Postby kingyossarian » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi, I found a link to a manga that I found on a forum, I think this forum but not sure, and I'm having trouble finding it again. It was about two students who shrunk down in a spaceship with an alien to go do something to their young female teacher, but she's eating a sandwich and they accidentally get swallowed whole without her realizing. It seemed semi-educational, and they go through her digestive system, I guess learning about the different parts. They get to her large intestine and and find and talk to some cartoony bacteria on a field of poop. Eventually they get pooped out, it's not graphic, you just see the ship falling along with the woman's poop into the toilet.

I believe there were more similar comics that involved full-tour, but no one could find them. I believe this was buried within a really long thread, not even sure what the topic was unfortunately, but it was one of those long-lasting threads where people share keep sharing stuff.
kingyossarian
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion