What type of belly would you like to be in?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What type of belly would you like to be in?

Postby avatar300 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 am

A lot of my favorite scenarios involve me as the observer, so things like the prey’s comfort are insignificant to me in those cases. Pictures with the pred having a bulging belly are fun to look at, but I can’t imagine it would be pleasant for the prey to be cramped into a fetal position inside the belly, even if they weren’t being digested.

If you were prey, what type of conditions would you most want for being inside a belly? Would you like to be in a stomach the size of a bed with enough room to sit but not stand? Would you rather be in a stomach the size of a room or larger, big enough that you could walk around? What about things like temperature and humidity? Would there be a lake of stomach juices that came up to your waist, or just moist walls but no puddle of liquid?

My perfect scenario would be if the belly I was in was like a narrow horizontal tube, so that I was forced to lay down. The walls would be slippery and tight, so that I was being compressed a little from every angle, but the walls would be spongy enough that I could struggle against them without being bruised. It would be hot and stuffy, but maybe with a burst of cool, fresh air every few minutes. I obviously wouldn’t want to be digesting in agony, but maybe I might like that brief feeling of acidic burning once every minute or two, just to remind me that I was in a stomach--although even then, I would likely get sick of this after a while, especially if I was going to be sleeping here or spending hours in here.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Re: What type of belly would you like to be in?

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 am

I always see myself being tiny inside a womans stomach and not cramped so like room size or maybe a little smaller like you mentioned and not acids or anything just moist walls.I can imagine a pretty strong smell inside there but I don't think it would really bother me as scents are something of a turn on for me anyways.I would not want to be digested or hurt inside there belly I would just like to hang out or live in there.I would really like to be able to feel it anytime they patted there stomach to kinda rub in the fact that I was stuck inside them like that though.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll want a tight, constricting belly, like a snakes. Sometimes I'll want a bulging belly that inhibits pred movement, like a horse or something similar. Othertimes, I like wiggle room. Big bellies like a dragon or a dinosaur or a giantess.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Tilalumtar » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:28 pm

I second CrimsonFang.
It really depends on the mood.

Though most of the time it is a slightly stretchy belly where you still are compressed but can turn around and stuff. :)
As much contact with the pred as possible, is what I like to tell it. :silly:
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:55 pm

I would want it to be hot, tight, slimy and for there to be juices dripping from the walls and pooling at the bottom. Stomach-like, y'know? I'm not really concerned with my or the prey's comfort. That to me would be missing the point of a Dom/sub fantasy. ||D
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:12 pm

I like the larger side of size difference, where the stomach is like a squishy room. By default, it should just be moist, but obviously if the pred eats or drinks, it fills up. Even though I prefer one-on-one scenarios, I like for there to be enough room for other prey inside.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby N-Mario » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:39 pm

I prefer a clean belly. A nice, warm place i can sit and relax in without any digestion to keep me and/or the predator happy. It would mostly be a protective scenario either with willing prey, or willing pred that I would let myself jump into their belly, even for a nice, relaxing ride. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Miridium » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:07 am

Definitely room sized. I'd want enough space to lay down and drift away with being cramped and mangled.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:17 am

I kind of like the idea of an already-occupied stomach. The pre-digested materials of whatever came before open up some room in the stomach so it's not quite so cramped and feel like a warm mud bath. I'd still like the space to be small enough that I'm pressing against walls though. I feel like that's where most of the coziness comes from.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Eznam » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:04 am

Personally I'd rather be able to sit like this. No food, drinks are fine. 30c° is an alright temperature, anything higher and it just becomes heat stroke. If you've ever looked at an endoscopy video, there's no waist deep puddle that's so common in vore, there's just a thick layer of ooze on the walls, which just so ahppens to be exactly what I want. And I would not share it. If there's anyone else in there they're either A) gonna have me climbing down their throat B) gonna be forced inside of me or C) getting pushed into the intestines prematurely. Oh yeah and no one has mentionned it but I want a decent amount of light to shine through the walls. Like not enough that it's bright, but enough to see everything.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby avatar300 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:17 am

Artemis wrote:I would want it to be hot, tight, slimy and for there to be juices dripping from the walls and pooling at the bottom. Stomach-like, y'know? I'm not really concerned with my or the prey's comfort. That to me would be missing the point of a Dom/sub fantasy. ||D

Exactly. I would want it to be at least a bit uncomfortable so that I knew I was being dominated.

Eznam wrote:Oh yeah and no one has mentionned it but I want a decent amount of light to shine through the walls. Like not enough that it's bright, but enough to see everything.

That’s another part I forgot to mention. As much as I like illumination as an observer when I’m looking at art, I would probably prefer darkness as prey. The less light, the further I would feel from the outside world, and for the pred to be stealing my vision from me would add to the dominance factor.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pony32 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Hot, tight with only a little room to move a little, stomach acids that slowly rise leaving me just a little bit of room to not drown. Some how being able to see, strong contractions. Strong smell. I also prefer that the pred ate me with a meal so the stomach is also full of digesting food.
Pony32
New to the forum

Postby HappyCore » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:39 am

I love tight spaces with little movement, i like the stomach walls being pressed up tightly against my body so i can feel the pred rub or poke at me on the inside. I like a fairly heated temperature, but the large things for me is slime. I like slimey, gooey insides, that if I'm spit up I'm coated in the gooey fluids from inside of their body. I also really love textured stomachs, as well as bio luminescence on the inside, because it's both really neat, really pretty, and you can see what's going on inside, all pluses to me! Extra points for any stomach colored anything other than flesh tone.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:40 am

Snug is the best way for me to describe it, not too tight that it's uncomfortable, but you still have to curl up loosely to fit. The walls could close in occasionally to knead and ripple over the prey but if pushed against, they'd give the prey some room. Nothing too vast and not quite enough room for two unless the predator was desperate for some reason. I like for it to be slimy but no puddle, just a layer of slime is fine. As for temp, almost hot but not quite is good, like a comforting hot instead of a harsh hot from a fire. As for light, it depends on the pred, I don't mind it pitch dark if the predator is one who can't illuminate it.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby NightRoller » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:24 pm

Honestly, the way avatar300 said he would like his belly is pretty close to how I'd like mine, though I could do without acidic pain, and perhaps have the stomach be a bit more elastic and spongy and little less tight/restrictive. And a bit more pleasurable, too.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:59 pm

coop500 wrote:Snug is the best way for me to describe it, not too tight that it's uncomfortable, but you still have to curl up loosely to fit. The walls could close in occasionally to knead and ripple over the prey but if pushed against, they'd give the prey some room. Nothing too vast and not quite enough room for two unless the predator was desperate for some reason. I like for it to be slimy but no puddle, just a layer of slime is fine. As for temp, almost hot but not quite is good, like a comforting hot instead of a harsh hot from a fire. As for light, it depends on the pred, I don't mind it pitch dark if the predator is one who can't illuminate it.

Well you'll be happy to know that there's no pool of slime in a regular stomach. If you look at endoscopy videos, there's either no pool or water. A normal stomach appears to have a very thick layer of slime all around with slight accumulation at the bottom but it's definitely not a pool party like everyone likes to imagine.
Spoiler: show
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Woooo~
Coop's vore fantasies
Realism: 0 +1
Fictional features: too many to count
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Eznam » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:55 am

coop500 wrote:Woooo~
Coop's vore fantasies
Realism: 0 +1
Fictional features: too many to count

I'm sure science'll find a way to make it more realistic
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm

One that's roomy and where I can sorta see. I don't like scenarios where I can't see shit. I also like it when there are sounds and noises going on around me. Oh and I can breathe just fine too. Other than that I like it fatal but before the digestion really kicks in I die.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion