Collar entrapment

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Collar entrapment

Postby Greedyy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello everyone!
Does anyone know of any stories that involves a collar to keep the prey inside the preds stomach?
And if such exist, are there any amongst them that involve an unwilling pred who gets forced to digest someone using a collar locked by padlock or something of the sorts?
I seem to have trouble looking for such, perhaps I am using the wrong tags or something....

Thanks ahead! :)
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Collar entrapment

Postby rabidPsionic » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 pm

This is such an original, amazing-sounding idea and I wish it was actually on the site.
I can't find any either.
rabidPsionic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reneth » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Ooooo... The idea with the unwilling pred sounds interesting. Do you mean the collar around the pred or the prey? I'm not usually fond of digestion and don't have many recommendations but I might write something like this.
Reneth
New to the forum

Postby Achenar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:57 pm

It's not exactly a collar, but I do recall some of Artemis' stuff involving the predator using the tightness of her bra to prevent any attempts by the prey to force themself back up her throat.
Achenar
Participator

Postby giggityman69 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:09 pm

This old xxxx52 comic is the closest thing I can think of :-D
Attachments
76393711602_tumblr_n0bht9PKbq1s8yjg5o1_1280.png
76403674889_tumblr_n0bhuerwvD1s8yjg5o1_1280.png
76460821974_tumblr_n0bhvwJvKP1s8yjg5o1_1280.png
76472148414_tumblr_n0bhxhTd0D1s8yjg5o1_1280.png
giggityman69
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Reneth wrote:Ooooo... The idea with the unwilling pred sounds interesting. Do you mean the collar around the pred or the prey? I'm not usually fond of digestion and don't have many recommendations but I might write something like this.

The collar around the pred :)

giggityman69 wrote:This old xxxx52 comic is the closest thing I can think of :-D

Yes! Something like that exactly! Good find :-D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Does it also keep them from entering the small intestine? I have a story called “Micromania” where shrunken criminals are swallowed and used to generate adenosine triphosphate within the body of their captor, so athletes swallow them.

You gave me a great idea, I’ll have them wear a collar to prevent them from entering the small intestine, so they remain inside the stomach.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby calldahotline » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:34 am

It's not quite what you wanted, but I did find this image which tickled my fancy.
Attachments
0056d4762bf4c238a4bb4d52596ac2a7.png
Artist is Slushy
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Greedyy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:36 am

SamuelOrona wrote:Does it also keep them from entering the small intestine? I have a story called “Micromania” where shrunken criminals are swallowed and used to generate adenosine triphosphate within the body of their captor, so athletes swallow them.

You gave me a great idea, I’ll have them wear a collar to prevent them from entering the small intestine, so they remain inside the stomach.

Well, I meant a collar for the neck, but I'm glad that this idea led to a new one ^^;

calldahotline wrote:It's not quite what you wanted, but I did find this image which tickled my fancy.

That is actually nice idea aswell :-D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:26 am

Greedyy wrote:
Well, I meant a collar for the neck, but I'm glad that this idea led to a new one

I’m also talking about a collar for the neck of the shrunken man, but it prevents him from entering the small intestine, because he needs to stay within the stomach area .
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Eznam » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Greedyy wrote:Hello everyone!
Does anyone know of any stories that involves a collar to keep the prey inside the preds stomach?
And if such exist, are there any amongst them that involve an unwilling pred who gets forced to digest someone using a collar locked by padlock or something of the sorts?
I seem to have trouble looking for such, perhaps I am using the wrong tags or something....

I remember seeing one where it was forced vore and the girl was choking the other one to prevent her from spitting it out.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 am

Eznam wrote:

I remember seeing one where it was forced vore and the girl was choking the other one to prevent her from spitting it out.

I think I know the piece you're talking about. That sounds like one of the pictures by Toyamura who recently closed their account. I think all of their work was saved in the linked thread though. It's a shame because I absolutely loved their style and concepts.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:59 am

123456789098u wrote:
Eznam wrote:

I think I know the piece you're talking about. That sounds like one of the pictures by Toyamura who recently closed their account. I think all of their work was saved in the linked thread though. It's a shame because I absolutely loved their style and concepts.

Well I wasn't really looking for a specific piece exactly, but this definitely fits the theme! Very good find :)
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby HappyCore » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:33 am

I don't know any stories i've seen about this concept, but I really love the concept, and now I'm bursting with ideas having to do with this. Thanks for the inspiration, and also good luck on your search!
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion