Strictly one side?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Strictly one side?

Postby 157and493 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:30 pm

I personally ONLY like to think of myself as prey and even the thought of me being a predator makes me feel sick.
I have heard of other people who like to be only predator or only prey, and while they would prefer to not switch their role, they also do not necessarily outright hate the idea of doing so.

Basically, what I am trying to ask is: “If you strictly like being prey or strictly like being a predator, does the thought of switching your role outright DISGUST you, or would you just mildly prefer not to?”

Also, as a follow up question, if you had an avatar that you only used as prey but then somebody else came a drew a picture of them as a predator would you be okay with it?
I would probably not be happy, but I would also be thankful someone even took the time to draw my avatar regardless.
157and493
Participator

Re: Strictly one side?

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:22 am

I am strictly prey but the thought of being pred doesn't really disgust me I just don't really fantasize about it.I can't ever really see myself in a situation where I would really enjoy being the pred maybe cause I am shy.

as for the avatar question I think I would not really like it overall but I wouldn't be mad about it or anything either.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby ZeBourgeoisie » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:12 am

I'm always the passive, 3rd person observer. For me, the idea of getting directly involved in either side is just too much. I don't like feeling powerless, and I dislike male prey, so being the prey just feels weird and gross. On the other hand, acting as the pred feels almost cruel and kind of awkward. I just like watching others slurp up cute girls.
ZeBourgeoisie
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NotAKakapo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Speaking as someone who's only interested in being prey... meh. Doesn't disgust me, just seems out of place. Although it'd become repugnant quickly if I'm voring someone I care about without their consent.

157and493 wrote:Also, as a follow up question, if you had an avatar that you only used as prey but then somebody else came a drew a picture of them as a predator would you be okay with it?

My avatar on this site is nothing more than a crackpost, but in reference to the ones I use on others, in short - YES!

Unless they're drawing 'em munching kids or something. I'd honestly be flattered lol... ESPECIALLY if it's them getting revenge on someone who used to fill the role of pred. Revenge sounds succulent and satisfying.
NotAKakapo
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:14 pm

I'm pred only. Period. The idea of being prey doesn't disgust me, it throws me into a blind RAGE! If someone made art of any of my characters in a prey position, I'd yell at the maker, and if they didn't take it down and FUCKING DESTROY IT, report their ass as sexually harassing me. Because, as far as I'm concerned, making art of someone in a fetish position they don't want to be in IS sexual harassment.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Cowrie wrote:I'm pred only. Period. The idea of being prey doesn't disgust me, it throws me into a blind RAGE! If someone made art of any of my characters in a prey position, I'd yell at the maker, and if they didn't take it down and FUCKING DESTROY IT, report their ass as sexually harassing me. Because, as far as I'm concerned, making art of someone in a fetish position they don't want to be in IS sexual harassment.

I feel this on a rather deep level. I suppose I've been lucky so far--I mean, I've had people ask before, but the people I've spoken to have been pretty good at taking "no" for an answer.
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:28 am

IRL I'm observer or prey only, so yeah I really don't wanna be a predator, the mere thought of that makes me uncomfortable, same for my icon Coop.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:29 pm

i'm a pred, no question.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:40 pm

I'm pretty much prey, as all I want is to be carried inside the predator's belly for as long as I wish.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby HappyCore » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:14 am

I love being both, depends on my mood.
People who are strictly prey or pred don't bother me one bit, we all have our likes, and dislikes.
The only issue I get is when I might be making a story, or rping with someone, and they don't give me a lot to go with if they are rping as my prey, and
I do have a thing for keeping my characters in role though. My pred characters I will NEVER allow be prey, and vice versa with my preys. I do have a few characters that fit both roles, but I don't like it when people try to force me into a role I'm not in the mood for.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby currant » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:17 pm

I am always prey in my fantasies, and never pred. It isn't that it disgusts me, but I also wouldn't call it "mild preferance". It is more that me and being pred are two things that just don't match.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion