Favorite pokemon predators

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite pokemon predators

Postby 157and493 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:32 am

If I am being honest, I am not really someone who is especially interested in pokemon predators or even non human predators as a whole. However, I can still enjoy it to a certain extent if it incorporates other aspects I like.

Pokemon predators do seem to be rather popular though, so I was just wondering which one was the most popular.

If I had to choose it would probably be Gardevoir for me just because it looks the most human.
157and493
Participator

Re: Favorite pokemon predators

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:50 am

I like Braixen and would very much like to end up inside one or see one stick a female pokemon up its butt.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby boomer91 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:22 am

Ekans.... 1. its a snake and 2. its humiliating because its a WEAK pokemon that the prey still fell to...
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Postby ProfessorCat » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:42 am

Too many to name them all.

Furret, good fluffy noodle boy.
Spinda, Drunken preds are fun.
Maractus, Plant bellies seem weird and interesting.
Vivillon, What's a more unlikely pred then a butterfly?
Slurpuff, For the gluttony.
Glaceon, Cool bellies can be refreshing.

That's only about a 3rd of them. Pokemon are my weakness!
ProfessorCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darkarri » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 am

I'm usually only into human or mostly-human preds, but there's a few Pokemon preds I can get behind. Gardevoir is the obvious one, then after that there's Meloetta (thanks Boogie) and Tsareena. Oddly enough I find myself in the mood for Milotic pred too once in a blue moon, but that's a definite outlier for me.
Darkarri
New to the forum

Postby furlong » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Braixen is my fav!
Man, it's gonna be fun there. That https://bestdogbackpack.com. I know how to win daily playing there. I'm just doing it by the book.
furlong
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 pm

I have a HUGE list of pokemon. Far too many to list here. Top five... Lucario, Gardevoir, Delphox, Rayquaza, and Mismagius.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Unfortunate » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 pm

That's an easy one... it's Eevee and the eeveelutions! I've always had a soft spot for the adorable little fuckers. When I was little, I grew attached to them very fast for the visuals and unique gimmick.
I like them as preds, but that's mostly because I hate them getting roughed up by other predators in implied fatal scenarios: I don't usually enjoy seeing the things I like in peril like some people do, unless it's on my terms personally... for some reason I'm a lot more accepting of things if I've involved them myself. It seems that they're often the prey however... Yet it's actually quite easy for me to see why though:

They're cute looking.
    Appearances earns many characters a solid place on the internet food chain, if they don't have abilities to help sort them out. The cuter things are more likely to be dominated by the stronger/cooler/meaner looking things. If a Vaporeon and a Charizard are in the same comic, I know who's getting ate... and it's not going to be the one with the type advantage!
    They're small.
    This is honestly what I think does it the most; they're simply too little. All you need to do is place any Eeveelution next to a human character, and then look at the size comparison. Vaporeon is actually the one with the largest physical model out of the Eevee set in game, but it's still barely imposing. If it was more this size though... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dgs8uK8U0AABV0A.jpg:large
    Yeah... You'd be seeing more Vaporeon preds in the world for sure.
I'll live. I'm fully aware that if you want more positive rep for your team, you need to make it. And I have:
May this naughty animated Leafeon awaken you all to the joys of Eevee predators! https://aryion.com/g4/view/478484
I know I'm not alone; I'm aware of an artist on here who's equally determined to reclaim some victories for 'vee kind, and I'm all for it!
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby asdaf » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:38 pm

Good question!

I like loads, but my favorites have to be Arcanine or Primarina. I recognize that those are pretty different, but I imagine both as being larger enough than me as a trainer to eat me without much trouble.

Arcanine can be the aggressive, dommy pred, Prima the nurturing, gentle pred, and then the two main bases are covered.

I prefer humans too but opening up to pokemon was a lot of fun. You'll be surprised at what you get into.
asdaf
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Why is your picture a pokemon if you're not into pokemon
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:24 pm

Suicune, Ninetales, and Arcanine are my top 3. Any more and I'll be listing them all night.
Jayezox
---

Postby N-Mario » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:31 pm

Meh.... I guess I wouldn't mind Lugia chasing after me, or something. Though any of the snake pokemon are pretty cool too. Ekans, Arbok, Though Seviper is pretty dark. :)

Wailord could be a pretty cool pred as well. Gyarados, maybe. I guess it depends on the current mood. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby 157and493 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:41 am

Eznam wrote:Why is your picture a pokemon if you're not into pokemon

Ha ha, I suppose that is rather ironic.
I really like the Pokemon games, but I am not so interested in them when it comes to vore. Although based on my profile picture I guess any logical person would assume that I was.

This was probably not the best place to choose Pokemon as my profile picture.
157and493
Participator

Postby AkaiFenneku » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Serperior and Lugia are my go-to when it comes to searching vore of them, especially the latter. I really enjoy long-necked predators (granted they're not based on a prey animal) for some reason, guess I just love long swallows... As for the rest, bipedal/quadrupedal furry-looking Pokémon are fair game, though it depends on my mood.
Nightmare Fiction can be a love song if you're not a coward.
AkaiFenneku
Been posting for a bit

Postby KKtheneko » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 pm

Serperior, after all it is the creature that got me into Vore in the first place and I like the whole giant sleeping bag thing instead of having to scrunch up into an uncomfortable ball
KKtheneko
Been posting for a bit

Postby kagamichan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:00 am

While I mostly prefer human preds as well, I like Gallade for his humanoid appearance, Dragonite because he has a big squishy belly, and I am not entirely sure why but I like Absol as well as Serperior.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotAKakapo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:36 pm

Haven't invested much time in Pokemon vore-ish concepts, but BOY OH BOY does the idea of experimenting with different creature's unique features sound like fun when it comes to swallowing others down!

My favorite is Noivern. Sure, it has a less than favorable height, but the nature of Pokemon is that heights have little bearing on much of anything outside of one or two games. If you size them up, they become very enticing.

Love the color scheme, and just in general reclusive Pokemon with a violent disposition. Also, one of its Pokedex entries states that it calms down when given a ripe fruit. That said, imagine slicking down prey with berry juices before offering them up as sacrament. Generally I prefer the pred to be pleased rather than angry when doing the voring, so that works for me!
NotAKakapo
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 am

NotAKakapo wrote:Haven't invested much time in Pokemon vore-ish concepts, but BOY OH BOY does the idea of experimenting with different creature's unique features sound like fun when it comes to swallowing others down!

It's the reason I prefer pokemon in RP's and only write stories about them. It's not like they're the only thing I like, but their abilities and variety make them wide open for an active imagination.
Jayezox
---

Postby HappyCore » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:28 am

I love lopunny! but my heart also goes out to slurpuff what a good boy what a good round boy.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimberWolf25 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:41 pm

Favorite types? A lot. I like small, quadruped, bipedal, and a few snake and aquatic ones. Usually something resembling a mammal.
I like looking at design, character traits, personality, backstory, and presentation.

But if I had to focus on one. It would be Absol. Little guy is generally misunderstood, feral, stern demeanor, and his design kind of reminds me of a dark knight especially with the head helmet looking hair. Absol. ♡
Last edited by TimberWolf25 on Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion