Plush Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Plush Vore?

Postby Zaneisweird » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:17 pm

I don't really see Plush Vore as much, Wondering why it's so unpopular? Or am I just searching the wrong tag? Haha..
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Re: Plush Vore?

Postby Jamjo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Come to think of it I haven't seen much of it myself.
I'd have to guess it's because people love the fleshy and slick parts of vore too much to get a lot out of plush stuff. Plus its a bit more fascinating seeing fully organic creatures somehow performing all the various feats of voredom despite having multiple organs, and other limits that would normally stop them. Meanwhile it actually would make more sense for plushies to do it, since they aren't normally limited by anatomy. I don't know about anyone else, but the inherent illogical nature of vore is probably the most compelling part for me.

That said it would be fun to see more of the stuff for sure, cuz what little I've seen is still really neat :3
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Zaneisweird » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:20 pm

Jamjo wrote:Come to think of it I haven't seen much of it myself.
I'd have to guess it's because people love the fleshy and slick parts of vore too much to get a lot out of plush stuff. Plus its a bit more fascinating seeing fully organic creatures somehow performing all the various feats of voredom despite having multiple organs, and other limits that would normally stop them. Meanwhile it actually would make more sense for plushies to do it, since they aren't normally limited by anatomy. I don't know about anyone else, but the inherent illogical nature of vore is probably the most compelling part for me.

That said it would be fun to see more of the stuff for sure, cuz what little I've seen is still really neat :3

I believe the reason I really like it is because of the aspect of a tiny plush eating a full grown human or a kid unsuspecting I guess, It's a pretty funny/adorable topic!
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Postby WolfieBoy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Well, I do a fair bit of plush vore, although my plushies are life-sized. ^^;
WolfieBoy
???

Postby N-Mario » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 pm

I've made a similar post about plushies, and vore. But it's mainly about looking for companies that are talented enough to make plush.

I've recently ordered a plush from the company known as Budsies. I gave them a specific description in detail that it's supposed to be giant, life-size for me to fit in its belly. So hopefully when they get to it, they'll e-mail me whatever progress and/or feedback on it. Until then, I have my Chum Buddy shark & orca sleeping bags that pretty much do that. They are very warm and comfortable.

But yea, plush vore should be a thing. I don't see why it would not be a thing, as it really does not hurt anyone.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Peptidase » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:46 pm

I guess it's just too niche. I've seen some really good stuff in the past of it, but only like once or twice. The whole stuffing digestion dynamic is really interesting so It's a shame there isn't more.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Nyusha » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:40 pm

https://exhentai.org/g/1345326/e53ad8bad7/?p=2
I dunno if you're stuck behind sad panda, but there's a nice plush vore (and transformation) scene in this game. It's not translated to English yet, though.
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm

pzu wrote:https://exhentai.org/g/1345326/e53ad8bad7/?p=2
I dunno if you're stuck behind sad panda, but there's a nice plush vore (and transformation) scene in this game. It's not translated to English yet, though.

Yea I got the sadpanda image here. :(
N-Mario
---

Postby AlluringPredation » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:19 pm

I like plushy themed anthros. They cute. I've drawn a few, but none vore related... yet.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Nyusha » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:01 am

N-Mario wrote:
pzu wrote:https://exhentai.org/g/1345326/e53ad8bad7/?p=2

Yea I got the sadpanda image here. :(

If you really want to see it, an ehentai acc will enable you to get into exhentai in around a week. That's up to you, though. I'm not sure if they changed that since I got an account, too.
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:51 am

Nah it's fine. I'm sure they have reasons for blocking with the sad panga image.
I was just confirming that I do get the sad panda, that is all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Zaneisweird » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:35 am

Tons of responses! I'll def check out some of these posts and stuff!
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Postby HappyCore » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:08 am

It's really sad I don't see a lot of it myself. It's definitely something that would get me in the comfort zone, as it reminds me of those fun cat beds that look like fish, or fun sleeping bags that look like monsters or animals.
Also this. This is just golden. https://nintendosoup.com/product/inhali ... h-cushion/
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Murdock » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:43 pm

I've been meaning to get some things done with Plushiemurdy, to be perfectly honest.

http://d.facdn.net/art/murdockthemoogle ... h_text.png

I have tons of ideas, though with the way I have him set up, he can't convert a living thing to more fluff.
Murdock
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:37 pm

In all honestly, if you think about it plush vore depends on how much you want to spend to make it happen. So if you want a plush toy that eats you, it's most likely gonna cost around $250 - $500 to do that. Whether this money is used to buy all the craft for you to make your own, or for the plush company who's going to work on the design. Either way, someone is making it, and so they need to meet the required amount to do so. Though not everyone is rich enough to afford stuff to make giant plush toys. You also have to consider who is the most experienced at sewing plush. The better the quality, the more expense is gonna take to do it.
N-Mario
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:02 am

I never really considered plush vore in the past.I did however used to fantasize about characters being turned into plushes by someones spell or things like that though.Now i'm kinda curious to see some plush vore myself and if its something I like or not.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:47 pm

Plush vore rocks! I like the idea of being snug and cozy in a full pred plush.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Bradleymiddler » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:55 am

AshleyUrikoshima made a sequence once where a girl was eaten by a small plush panda, and I thought it was great for my part.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Tue May 18, 2021 1:53 pm

I'm sorry to bring this back up, but I was looking thriugh Amazon, and they do have Shark plush toys that are able to swallow anything whole at a reasonable price!. Great for fans of Aquatic creatures like myself.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QF ... =pd_gw_unk
different variant
https://www.amazon.com/Muiteiur-23-Inch ... ljaz10cnVl
Not too expensive, fairly reasonable. They also seem to have a zipper for the mouth.

Also, I hear The PatchTogether company is bringing back the original Shark design with the stuffing included, currently on pre-order status. :)
http://chumbuddy.com/original-chumbuddy ... d-version/
still pretty expensive though.

I STILL want to see a giant Dolphin plush capable of swallowing a person IMO. Considering It's hard to find someone to commission what exactly to make though. But of there is a giant dolphin plush with vore capabilities, I would be interested in it. :)
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion