What do I use?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do I use?

Postby Narkotic » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:23 am

I always have this problem whenever I read stories here in Eka's and often does the story need to be scrolled within it's area. Like not only do you have to scroll up and down, but you also need to scroll from left to right to see the end of a sentence or something.

I don't know if you guys get it, my point. But this often happens on my phone (not so much on my pc)

Anyways, I write stories of my own in my very own gallery (which can be found here - aryion.com/g4/gallery/Narkotic)
And I just want to make my stories very user friendly so they don't have to go through the troubles I'm going through. If you guys understand what I'm trying to say, can you help me out?

What file should I use? MS Word? NotePad?

This ain't really a big problem but it would surely have a big impact on the readers.
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Re: What do I use?

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:55 am

See my blog post “How I Work” for best practices for formatting stories for Eka's G4 Gallery software and for privacy protection.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion