What pred are you obsessing over currently?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What pred are you obsessing over currently?

Postby GBBG » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:05 am

I've been obsessed with my Phoenix OC Claire recently.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Michael Palic » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:15 am

I'm do not obsess over any one character. I'm obsess over the ideas of a character, the character traits I find the most appealing now (and most of the time). Those traits being; naive and curious. The type of predator who lacks experience in eating others, but they are curious, they are yearning to learn how.
A dragon wyrmling who wants to eat his first live prey, a college woman who wants to experiment and eat somebody for the first time, or even an aarakocra who's been told the evils of vore and wants to see how evil, or kinky it really is.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:51 am

I am getting onto Guildias and Durer from ''Enzai'', evil bishounen blondes, theyre so hot and cruel. Of course i am too much obsessed with Guildias, because its my fave character/pred~
Just look, handsome one like him will devour unwilling (or not) prey in his stomach and will play with ya, this is so hot~ >.>
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:15 am

None, because I have a healthy relationship with my fetishes and don't let them take over my life to the point that that's all there is to me.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flatheaddog » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Really looking for some good chichi vore. She makes a great predator to me, beyond all the other girls in the show.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion