Question for same size preys who like to get dominated

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pred endo in prey?

Yeah, but I'm switch so it's normal
22%
Yeah, I'd probably let it happen, I get off on getting dominated in creative ways
4%
Yeah, but I'd rather not. It'd happen regardless because I am just a prey and I can't stop it
13%
Yeah, but I'm a micro/macro person so I'd die
No votes
No, this is not a good domination scenario, it's more like a powerbottom scenario
No votes
No, that's not how it works, if they're the one going inside me then they're not the pred.
48%
No, I'll just turn pred if they do that and actually eat them
4%
No, that's terrifying, it's like rape.
9%

Total votes : 23

Question for same size preys who like to get dominated

Postby Eznam » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:03 pm

So, as a prey who gets off on the domination aspect of vore, how would you feel about preds who forcibly insert themselves into you? Not to be eaten, not for submission or anything, just because they know that you identify as a prey and it would add to your domination if they just forced you to ingest them and then just let themselves out against your will. Like instead of just eating you they shows how powerless you are by forcing themselves down your whatever hole you'd feel most dominated/least raped by. And then you can't even walk with a pred inside you because you're just a prey, you can't carry all that weight so they just sleep inside your organ that you wouldn't be traumatized if it was violated.

To start off the poll is gonna ask a simple yes no with some gradiants to it but you should give me a proper answer if you can because I'm very curious how the pred/prey dynamic would work in a dom/sub scenario.

That question actually did not fit in the title bar, it's crazy short.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Question for same size preys who like to get dominated

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:37 pm

This type of scenario is just is not for me mostly cause I am prey only and though this is a unique idea for domination I just can't get behind it cause I am really shy about someone ever going inside me even in this type of way. Even removing myself from the scenario I don't think I would find it appealing if this happened between 2 characters I like simply cause I mostly am turned on by the aspect of whenever there is vore involved I prefer it to be against the persons will and not that they put themselves inside someone by choice.I always see the act of being inserted into someones body as something that they would not want to happen to them but are powerless or unable to stop it regardless.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Re: Question for same size preys who like to get dominated

Postby Michael Palic » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:05 am

In my opinion for this conversation, there's two types of subs. Those who refuse to dom and those who realize what a sub is. The definition of submissive is "ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive." If there is a dom that forces the prey to swallow them, that sub is still in tact, they are following the definition of submission. The sub should be following the commands of their dom, even if their dom tells/forces them to dominate the dom or others. But from my experience, a lot of subs just refuse to dominate, even if commanded to do so. That breaks the definition of sub and I can't really find a word for what they are in that situation.

Pred does not equal dom and prey does not equal sub. You can have a submissive pred and a dominating prey. Of course, it is the norm for prey to be submissive and for predators to be dominating, I for one looove juxtapositions, putting two things that are opposite together; ie, submissive preds and dominating prey. The situation you stated is an example of the dom being the dominating prey. A dom who forces their sub to eat them. The dom is the prey and the sub is the pred. On the other side of that coin, the submissive predator is the sub in this situation. They need to be forced or coaxed into swallowing their dom.

Now there's people out there who claim to be subs, but what they really mean is that they outright refuse to pred or dominate. Which is fine. I don't judge.

That was also a neat idea you mentioned. In my opinion (definitely a biased opinion) vore is the greatest form of domination. To take someone else's life wholly into your own, they are completely at your mercy. But what better way to prove your dominance than to take the power to refuse away from another and force them to eat you. Your life is now in the sub's hands, yes. But you put yourself there, you dominated them and put yourself into that situation.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion