curved backs and pregnancy

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

curved backs and pregnancy

Postby iuliachiaru » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi, I'm new here, and wanted to ask about what people feel about pregnant bellies. I am strictly into human female preds, and my favouriteone are friends that I have personally known, girls I see outside.

One thing that really turns me on is when girls have an excessive curve in their lower back, and this makes the tummy rounder, and the ass stick out. There was a girl I knew at uni, that had this posture, and her ass was amazing. Whenever she ate her belly would round up. Sometimes we would meet with friends after dinner, and if she came with a crop top I could see the roundness of her stomach. I could not stop thinking about the food that was in there. Once I was driven almost crazy when at a friend's house she lost a bet and she had to swallow a goldfish. I fantasised about her so much, and she still is one of my favourite preds to this day.

I also really like pregnant girls, because whenever I see those bellies, I can't help but thinking one of two scenarios. One, that there is a prey curled up inside, being digested. Another, to be swallowed by a heavily pregnant girl and seeing that belly before I get into it. I have several that I think of. One of my favourites was a girl from the office, thin body but with the right curves, pretty face. She got pregnant while I was there, and I got to see her every single day, with her belly becoming bigger and bigger. She got a huge belly but did not put weight anywhere else. Another more recent is another girl at work, we are good friends and I fancy her (but she's married). She was heavily pregnant recently, and again, I cannot stop fantasising about being inside her stomach.

Anyway, sharing my thoughts here for the first time. Interested to hear other people's feelings about this.
iuliachiaru
New to the forum

Re: curved backs and pregnancy

Postby Naganommer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:46 pm

One thing that immediately attracts me to women is pregnancy, or even the thought of it. A few years ago at summer camp our head counselor that I knew from previous years was pregnant and I gave her a lot more attention than I had before. Heck, the only reason one of my cousin's is even on my radar is because the last time we were at a family reunion together she was pregnant.

It's happened with a few of my coworkers at my current job as well. One of them has kids and has talked about having been pregnant in the past. Another one has a bit of belly fat that's perfectly round and made me wonder if she was pregnant or not. She isn't but her belly is still very appealing to me. Generally any chub on a woman's belly si appealing to me.
Naganommer
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion