Art Challenge #60 Predators through history

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Art Challenge #60 Predators through history

Postby Bright » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:47 am

Introduction:
A little art challenge, be it written or drawn for those who want to take part.

Rules:
1. There's no quality measurement. If you want to post a doodle or a sketch, you are free to do so.
2. You have to make the art yourself after the challenge has begun. No art theft is allowed.
3. If you participate, comment on the other pieces.
4. If you participate in 5 challenges, I`ll draw a request for you.

This Months challenge:
Predators through history

Example: An event that involved a predator that also had an impact on history.
Doesn't have to be real historical figures.

February got valentines day, but dating has its share of pitfalls.
Date: 1-31. March
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: Art Challenge #60 Predators through history

Postby Michael Palic » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:53 am

I'm game. I've got no drawing skills, so this is a sort of ... recount on a piece of history in a fantasy setting. Does this count? -w-

Humans. They have a complicated past. Over four hundred years ago, when the first human met the first elf; the elves in their glorious and overly civilized communities saw the humans as uncivilized and primitive beings unworthy of equal rights. They deemed humans as little more than cattle, enslaving and devouring humans openly and without mercy. Unlike cattle, humans were the same size as elves (if not a little shorter) and elves using their natural elastic bodies and powerful digestive tract could swallow humans whole and alive, process their bodies and deposit the waste produced by a human without any damage to their own internal organs. Cattle were killed and cooked, humans were better eaten alive and squirming. Despite being considered little more than a feral beast, they were very good at wiggling and squirming, almost as if they were trying to escape the elf's powerful organ.
But just under 20 years ago, an elf by the name of Xyrsatra, now known as Xyrsatra the Understanding discovered that humans had their own primitive language, they had emotions like fear and love, just like the elves did. There were also pockets of human villages scattered throughout the lands, all keeping a more than safe distance away from elven civilizations. It started a sort of informal revolution. Elves no longer felt justified in mercilessly devouring humans. But the taste of a human is so divine, the feeling of their squirming as they fought for their lives; some elves haven't stopped eating humans. It's certainly frowned upon, but there aren't yet any laws put in place preventing an elf from eating a human.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:29 pm

@Michael Palic.

I like this story. I'd read more of it.

Here's my thing for this month.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/515420
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Cowrie » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:07 pm

I really like that concept, Michael Palic! I'd love to see more from that setting.

Here's my entry: https://aryion.com/g4/view/515906
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Michael Palic » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Please, call me Cail.

@Bright.

I like how the boat is heavily leaning towards her side x3

@Cowrie

Most people don't like writing about the civil war, but I found it interesting that you added in a bit with it.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:16 pm

Nice Cail! A short but sweet history lesson of the... difficulties when two peoples with vastly different power can't communicate.

My pieces for the month! Part 1: https://aryion.com/g4/view/517387
Part 2: https://aryion.com/g4/view/517388
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Bright » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:09 am

Anyone got ideas for April?
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:02 am

How about... Medicine? Or perhaps Scientific Breakthroughs?
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby voryure » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 pm

I know its late at night on the 31st but I saw this challenge after the server move and wanted to make an entry.

Eshila woke slowly to a pounding head and the feeling of warm air on her skin. The last thing she remembered was the feast. The tribe had barely bean able to scrape together enough food, other tribes had come from the south and forced them from the best foraging grounds in the valleys. Here in the highlands game was smaller and edible plants more scarce. Still the shaman had insisted on a great feast to attack the favor of the spirits so the tribe could survive. None of which explained how she had wound up naked and bound in the shaman's chamber deep within the cave they had called home these past few seasons.

“Oh good, you're awake.” It was Amkon the shaman. He was naked like her but not bound. “I was hoping you'd be one of the three chosen.” Looking around the cave she noticed six other bound tribe members in the cave, three unconscious women, one unconscious man, and two women who were awake. She recognized all of them of course, there were less then a hundred people in the tribe. The man was the shaman's younger brother and her one time lover Grih and each conscious woman was likewise paired with a sleeping sister.“Now that you're all awake we can begin the ritual!” Amkon exclaimed as he retrieved a large bowl of some pinkish paste from a small alcove.

Eshila squirmed feebly in her bindings, she felt week and groggy “What do you mean? What ritual? What are you doing?” The shaman painted long long lines going from the corners of his mouth almost to his ears and from his chin down to his gut before answering. “A ritual of transformation. I was visited by a powerful spirit in the form of a great frog who taught me this ritual so that our people could survive.” He kept talking as he painted more of the pink paste on his sack and rod before finally drawing a strange symbol on his forehead. “The frog spirit told me how to make myself more than human. How to make myself into some thing that could take back our old lands and make those who took them my prey.” She found herself hypnotized by his story as he began painting each of the other conscious girls like himself. As soon as completed the symbol each girl became calmer and stopped struggling in their bonds. Then he came to her. As he painted the lines on her cheeks and throat she felt her hunger grow stronger and stronger As he painted on her lower lips and above her womb she felt her lust grow as well. As he finished drawing her symbol on her forehead the situation suddenly seemed much more natural, there was no need to be afraid, she and the others had been chosen to become something great.

“I see the magic is already taking effect. You three, the first to awaken and the strongest women of the tribe will be my mates but there is still one step left to take. Our power will last only until the salve dries and falls from our bodies unless we partake in a sacrificial feast!” Eshila could guess what that feast would be and as he eyes slid to the naked form of her sleeping sister she found she was not bothered by it at all. The shaman walked over to his brother and removed is bindings before dragging him to his feet. With a soft popping noise Amkon opened his mouth far wider than any person she had ever seen and began to engulf his brother's head. Grih barely stirred as the shaman worked his way down to his shoulders. By the time the prey began to thrash in earnest it was too late, he was already swallowed past his elbows and his feet were lifted off the ground. Esila marveled at the show of power before her as Amkon lifted his brother up and turned him upside down to better slide down his throat.

One the shaman finished gulping down his brother's frantically wriggling feet he untied Esila and the other anointed women. Now it is your turn, devour you past so you can join me in the future!”

I hope to write more of this story later but I wanted to get the first part in by the deadline, even if it is cutting it close.

Of the other entries I think my favorite is Cail's. like Cowrie I want to see more of the setting it establishes. I also like the world building in Cowrie's, world building always something I've enjoyed reading.
voryure
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Seems like it could go interesting places, voryure.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to General Vore Discussion