Cruel/villainous preds and prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Cruel/villainous preds and prey?

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:13 pm

I would like to see some discussion on the idea and concept around cruel and villanous preds and prey.
The community seems to have a in-the-middle stance on this. One side is heavily against them and doesn't want to see them. The other likes experimenting with the idea.
It can be inferred that a lot in the community fall under "safe/non fatal" or "intimate." So there's a large majority simply against them when they're pred. But nobody talks about it when the evil ones are prey

So what is your approach to the idea of cruel, evil, and/or villain types in vore for when they're pred, and prey?
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cruel/villainous preds and prey?

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:45 pm

Like Lord Farquaad? The "you're happy when he dies": vore edition type of villain?
Kitsouille
???

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Sort of. A villain nonetheless.
I'm more looking at a spectrum from "I'm going to give the protagonist a bad day" to "I enjoy watching people suffer."
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnotherAnon » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm in the camp that really like "bad ends" and fatal vore. Whether it be a villainous character triumphing over a hero or terrorising the innocent, or a villainous character facing their end. Both can be very satisfying.
AnotherAnon
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:41 pm

I'm in the, "I want the villain to triumph after devouring the protagonist" type of people, give the villains some love, let them be victorious and enjoy the fruit of their schemes!
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:34 pm

I like the idea of the villain winning and eating the hero,or a really bad villain getting what he deserves in the end by being eaten though I don't like fatal or violent vore really so maybe some way those scenarios play out without that.Perhaps a villain instead of being locked up in a prison for the rest of there life they must be locked up in the heroes stomach like that instead.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm

I love villainous preds.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Zavvnao » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:07 pm

both seem fun as pred and prey both :3
Zavvnao
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TimberWolf25 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Zavvnao wrote:both seem fun as pred and prey both :3

I agree. One way, it's like the villain is finally paying for what they done. As pred, it's like they're showing their dominance.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:17 pm

I'm not big on "bitchy" preds where they're just kinda mean to the other characters but still manage to eat them. The general feeling it invokes is like when you're loosing at smash bros against someone who teabagged you on your previous stock but you just keep getting juggled the whole match when really you just want to give them a good beating yourself.

That said, absolutely evil preds I fucking love. Swallowing someone's loved one then pinning them down with their gut and saying shit like "you want to join them so they don't die alone?" or "be careful not to struggle or you'll hurt them" (RIP Toyamura). Preds that don't just enrage and embarrass their prey but absolutely break them.

Also, with me saying that in mind, anyone else step back a sec and look at something you just typed about your fetish and think "Christ this is fucked?"
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby kagamichan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:32 pm

I really like over the top or lovable villains as pred. Villains who go "too far" so to speak are the type I prefer to see as prey.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lorelei » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:04 pm

I love evil and cruel preds over everything. Exactly those who want to break the will of their prey or act totally deceitful and unfair to get their very strong unwilling prey. Of course, the classic would be an antagonist or villain fighting a hero or holy guardian.

Being criminal or evil prey can be great as well. However, who says it always has to be good against evil? In such a scenario, I especially love when evil is fought with even more evil.
For example, a few criminals and power-hungry people, which with their unscrupulous actions attract the wrath of a sinister goddess. Then they are brutally punished and cruelly eaten and learn what a true "hell" is and what real dark power looks like :gulp: .
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:09 pm

I like playing villainous preds, or just simply amoral ones. I also like scenarios with villainous prey.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Tangentg » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:34 pm

I don't know if it counts as villainous by others' standards (since I sorta consider preds by default villainous unless they're animalistically looking for food), but my character Lurlina to me has always been one because she seduces people only to eat them, even though she's perfectly fine without eating them, so it's not some scenario where a predator simply "comes across a potential prey" like an animal, or a scenario where they "need to eat human to survive". She simply enjoys it as some sort of game, to see who falls victim to her seduction, and even intentionally starves herself so that her wolf form would hunger for human (or any other species') meat. She was also originally described as evil but there isn't really much she does aside from that and feeling no remorse over it that really seems "evil", so that part of the description got removed.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby yetra » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:02 pm

I'm a fan of evil preds as long as they're interesting in some way, and not just total monsters with no semblance of logic or care. Gotta have some room for uncertainty. From a preddish perspective, I care quite a lot about how my adorable prey feel, whether to show them love and comfort, (and/)or delighting in manipulating them and breaking their minds. And from the prey side, I would want to please a pred in some way other than just being gulped down and churned up, whether that's by showing them all my love and adoration, figuring out how to drive them crazy, or by putting up a fight to make it as thrilling as possible. So a pred who just goes around eating for the sake of eating is too predictable and loses out on the entire dynamic.

Evil prey I've thought less about but they can work just as well if they're similarly three-dimensional. Sometimes I see situations where they've committed some crime and all the pred cares about is imposing some kind of death penalty, and that gets boring fast for similar reasons when there's no dynamic other than the setup to justify the vore itself.

For a while I've been working on an idea that expands on that theme, with both sides being somewhat ambiguously evil but having a heart as well. A thieving witch girl is set to be put to death and gets hauled into the dungeons, where a giant demoness has been sealed away in exchange for a constant supply of food. The girl gets swallowed up before she really knows what's happening. They talk and quickly figure out what's going on and come to agree they'd be better off figuring out how to escape, so the demoness reluctantly lets her out barely unharmed. But as they work together they're still constantly fighting, the demoness has no problem gulping the witch down just to get her way, etc., and both would happily betray the other--or that's what they tell themselves, too proud to admit they're developing a soft spot for each other.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion