Looking for young-sounding male pred voices for Vore Audio

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for young-sounding male pred voices for Vore Audio

Postby AshLovehart » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:05 pm

Hey, so, I am hoping to soon attempt to make some vore audio to fill in the niche/lack of m/m human vore content and to fill my own personal interests.

I need male voices who can sound between the ages of 18-22, not too masculine. I'm wanting to make audio focusing on preds who are more "twink" like and innocent. Of course, would do some audios where the pred is more dominant or teasing. I just prefer more shy/cute preds.

While I am thinking of it, since role reversal is big to me, I would also like to find some more masculine voices to voice willing or even dominant prey in some audio. Describing how they want to/will be eaten by the pred.

Lastly, on a side note, unrelated to vore, I would also like to find guys willing to do voices for hyper cock growth audios as well.

Wasn't sure where to post this and I am really hoping to find some eager help! Of course, I am NOT fast at all and my motivation comes and goes to work on stuff, so bear with me!

Hope to hear from someone soon!
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for young-sounding male pred voices for Vore Aud

Postby Badfurson » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:42 pm

I might be interested. But it would depend on what the dialogue is, and what your recording schedule would be-I flat out refuse to record while people are awake and active in my household. My roommate won't care-but the other's are less open minded about my hobbies. I'd prefer not to be lynched in my own apartment...

Out of curiosity-are you looking for audio to supplement another project, or is this a standalone activity?
Badfurson
New to the forum

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:34 pm

That sounds like it could be interesting, though I don't have a microphone besides a gaming headset :(
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet902g269 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:36 am

---
Last edited by pendingdelet902g269 on Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pendingdelet902g269
New to the forum

Postby AshLovehart » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:16 pm

Badfurson wrote:I might be interested. But it would depend on what the dialogue is, and what your recording schedule would be-I flat out refuse to record while people are awake and active in my household. My roommate won't care-but the other's are less open minded about my hobbies. I'd prefer not to be lynched in my own apartment...

Out of curiosity-are you looking for audio to supplement another project, or is this a standalone activity?

It's a standalone idea/project that I'm wanting to do that, HOPEFULLY could get love and attention from other male pred vore fans online and potentially become a semi-ongoing thing.

You can record whenever you like/are able to, and I work with another friend of mine to come up with a script to give to you/whoever is doing voice work, and then I'd attempt to edit the audio and/or add sound effects and background stuff. I've *never* done anything like this before, so this is seriously just a sort of "can I do it and would people enjoy it?' project for now. So, if you'd be interested, please shoot me a PM!
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 pm

If there's no pay I doubt you'd get any luck with anyone who has a quality mic, especially with how specific you're asking and the fact that you're asking people to record vore audio.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AshLovehart » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:17 am

Pay shouldn't matter because I'm not getting paid for it either lol This is a freelance thing. Hoping to collaborate to make something that myself and others might enjoy. If it is enjoyed enough, then it has the potential to make money so both myself and the voice actor could profit. But, for now, no money involved because It's not fair for me to have to pay someone when I'm not getting paid either lol.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:23 am

Let me put it this way: You're commissioning voice acting for your project. It's the same thing as commissioning art for your story. Even if you don't get paid, it's still something most people would get paid for.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AshLovehart » Fri May 24, 2019 9:03 pm

Im not commissioning anyone. I'm asking for volunteers to help me out with a project. The work I'd be doing to edit and arrange the audio, sound effects, and everything is something most people would get paid for as well.

If nobody wants to volunteer, that's fine.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby bermudianbrit » Sat May 25, 2019 6:59 pm

not gunna lie, I would legit pay someone to record for me, so I think there is opportunity here. I might be interested in contributing, and I've a good mic set up.
bermudianbrit
Somewhat familiar

Postby midnightisle » Tue May 28, 2019 4:08 pm

Eznam wrote:Let me put it this way: You're commissioning voice acting for your project. It's the same thing as commissioning art for your story. Even if you don't get paid, it's still something most people would get paid for.

^^^
To be fair, this isn't a service you're going to get for free, and you'd probably get more takers if you offered to pay people for recording this. Just because you aren't getting paid with money doesn't mean that you shouldn't pay whoever's recording for you. I'd argue that you're getting "paid" by being able to make a niche product that appeals to you.

Back to the subject at hand, I wish you good luck in making vore audio. You also mentioned cock growth audio as well, but how would that work? I'm not saying it's impossible to make, but I have no idea what cock growth would sound like.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby AshLovehart » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:01 am

midnightisle wrote:
Eznam wrote:Let me put it this way: You're commissioning voice acting for your project. It's the same thing as commissioning art for your story. Even if you don't get paid, it's still something most people would get paid for.

^^^
To be fair, this isn't a service you're going to get for free, and you'd probably get more takers if you offered to pay people for recording this. Just because you aren't getting paid with money doesn't mean that you shouldn't pay whoever's recording for you. I'd argue that you're getting "paid" by being able to make a niche product that appeals to you.

Back to the subject at hand, I wish you good luck in making vore audio. You also mentioned cock growth audio as well, but how would that work? I'm not saying it's impossible to make, but I have no idea what cock growth would sound like.

*shrug* again, I've already said this isn't something I am paying for, or able to pay for. If it were something I could make money from, I WOULD pay for help, so, there's no need at all for people to say stuff like "If you were paying, I'd help" or "You're not gonna have much luck" XD

Here recently, Im shocked at the amount of people who have offered to help me. I've only had two people record for me so far, and only one of the two works for what Im wanting, so Im going to make my first two audios using his voice, and then possibly look for others for other ones, just to not let every audio sound like the same character.

As for the cock growth one, its more of the imagination of it. It would be the actor just talking about how good it feels, and describing how big his dick is growing, lots of gasps and moans in between.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion