Inanimate prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Inanimate prey?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:56 pm

Does anybody like inanimate prey is vore scenarios? Like swallowing an object for whatever reason.

Since the beginning of time, I never liked inanimate prey, I always wanted prey to be alive and aware. However, I have recently been getting aroused when it is done to show dominance over whose object that was swallowed. Especially if some creature swallowed a human's clothes forcing the human to be naked.

For example,

I meet a Palkia in the wilderness, she forces me to lick her vagina, but she thought that it would be sexier if I were naked so she makes me take off my clothes first. Then she swallows my clothes to prevent me from getting dressed before she was satisfied. After I satisfy her, she does not throw my clothes back up only because they are not causing her any discomfort. She lets her stomach digest my clothes.

Of course, there could be other ways that swallowing inanimate objects can show dominance, one could swallow something that was near and dear to another person.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Inanimate prey?

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:42 pm

If it's inanimate, it's not prey. Otherwise the salad I ate would be prey. Prey has to be an animal.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:22 pm

I don't agree with Jimmy on this one.

Though, calling the item itself prey is kind of silly, because the reality is that the prey is also the owner of said object, at least, this is so in the scenario you provided. Now, I know personally of a real life example of this (I didn't partake in this but was offered), where a very twatty and kinda disturbed girl loved to swallow Barbie-bitch dolls, though in her mind, she was swallowing real people, shrunken down.

I don't think I need to explain any further. In her mind, she was a giantess or something. In reality, she swallowed countless dolls she had stolen from Odinn-knows how many people...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Eating belongings can be hot but not in a vore way imo. Eating someone else's food is a show of dominance (as in Pulp Fiction with the burger and the sprite), swallowing a precious object like a key or a ring is also something else. You know nobody is going to steal it from you. If you stole it, you can gulp in front of that person to show them it's gone. It's not permanently gone, unless they want to stick around for when it's coming out, or if they're willing to rip the "pred" open.
Kitsouille
???

Postby preved_yt » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:09 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I don't agree with Jimmy on this one.

Though, calling the item itself prey is kind of silly, because the reality is that the prey is also the owner of said object, at least, this is so in the scenario you provided. Now, I know personally of a real life example of this (I didn't partake in this but was offered), where a very twatty and kinda disturbed girl loved to swallow Barbie-bitch dolls, though in her mind, she was swallowing real people, shrunken down.

I don't think I need to explain any further. In her mind, she was a giantess or something. In reality, she swallowed countless dolls she had stolen from Odinn-knows how many people...

Girls of that type is dream girls for me. Bad that she not doing videos with it - on c4s only fake pretendings
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SmexyNation » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:39 pm

I'd say rather a victim unwillingly being turned into an inanimate object through magic or other method of transformation, then being eaten is quite hot.
SmexyNation
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:04 pm

SmexyNation wrote:I'd say rather a victim unwillingly being turned into an inanimate object through magic or other method of transformation, then being eaten is quite hot.

I agree and that has come up in plenty of my own personal fantasies. As long as the prey still has there senses intact so they can experience being swallowed but are completely unable to move,talk,or do anything about it. I remember one fantasy where a pred could use magic to turn there prey into tiny gummy figures that the pred would then swallow. So this method is indeed a big appeal to me.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:42 pm

cranberryknights1 wrote:
SmexyNation wrote:I'd say rather a victim unwillingly being turned into an inanimate object through magic or other method of transformation, then being eaten is quite hot.

I agree and that has come up in plenty of my own personal fantasies. As long as the prey still has there senses intact so they can experience being swallowed but are completely unable to move,talk,or do anything about it. I remember one fantasy where a pred could use magic to turn there prey into tiny gummy figures that the pred would then swallow. So this method is indeed a big appeal to me.

Good idea, they need to know what's exactly going on. It's also interesting personally because it bypasses the shrinking/growing step and the super stretchy same-size swallowing (which I dislike). It's also some rather extreme power play at work? If someone shrank you to be small enough to be swallowed whole, there would be practically no chances for you to not end in that person's stomach, but if you're a gummy (or well, anything inanimate), that extremely slim chance just went down to zero because you're Powerless with a capital P, you can't even move!

Alternate version, you could turn them into something you are unable to digest, I dunno how that works but I would imagine they'd feel slight burns tickling, then I dunno if stomachs would just get rid of that inedible object as soon as possible or let it linger for as long as possible, but basically they could experience full tour and not even die. Do you eat them again, turn them into something you can digest, or turn them back to normal?

Alternate version #2, turn them into food, give them to someone that doesn't know. Perhaps it's cruel to involve an innocent third party, but some people are slave to some food (like chocolate or pizza) and they would drool and moan over it.

Alternate version #3, what if you turned someone into let's say, ten mcnuggets. They would experience being dipped, chewed and swallowed, ten times. Ten times that tongue would slosh them all over and push them toward the throat and ten times that esophagus would suck them to the stomach. While fully sentient. Forget the mcnuggets, how about ice cream?
Kitsouille
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:31 am

Turning someone into an inanimate object is part of transformation / objectification, and is a viable fetish. IE: Turning someone into a dildo for instance. My fairy boy character has magic that uses up part of his fae / fey energy to transform himself into inanimate objects (usually to hide), as well as objects into other objects (IE: grass into food that tastes how it should look like.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Return to General Vore Discussion