I hope he enjoys himself in there

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I hope he enjoys himself in there

Postby justinrpg » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Does anybody else like vore scenarios where a willing prey goes up to his favorite pred and asks to be eaten. The pred eats him and feels good about doing so because he was able to give the prey what he wanted. The pred was so happy that she says out loud something like, "I hope he enjoys himself in my stomach."

This basically shows that even after eating him, the pred wants the prey to have what he wants. The pred wants him to enjoy being in her stomach otherwise she would not have ate him. This is not a scene where the pred sees it as free dinner because he wanted to be eaten. The pred just wanted to make the prey's wish come true and had good intentions on it.

I like to see this scenario with Varodurumon. I ask to be eaten by her, she eats me, and hopes that I enjoy myself in her stomach. Whether she knows about digestion or not, she hopes I like it in there. I have not decided whether I see Varodurumon as knowing that digestion is a thing or not. Varodurumon always throws me up alive later, however.

Are there any preds you like to see like this? What are your thoughts on this kind of scenario?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: I hope he enjoys himself in there

Postby DirtyMac » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:39 am

Oddly enough, I've been fiddling with a similar concept. Though the sexes are reversed.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion