What is the stimulating factor in vore for you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What are the stimulating factors in vore for you?

Dominance
15%
Pain or digestion
7%
Being inside another
15%
Becoming food
12%
Intimacy
14%
Humiliation
9%
Closeness to pred
12%
Being trapped
8%
Other (please specify)
6%

Total votes : 285

What is the stimulating factor in vore for you?

Postby justinrpg » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:25 pm

When it comes to vore, what is usually the stimulating factor for you? Where do you find pleasure in vore? If you are a prey, then all of you enjoy being eaten or the idea behind it. There is obviously something about vore that you enjoy. Whether it is a dominance thing, or the pain like people who are into S&M, or maybe it has something to do with intimacy.

I have a poll, I am sure there are other stimulating factors that could cause a person to enjoy vore, it is hard for a person to think of all of them.

Me, it is mainly a dominance thing. Being eaten by a creature means that the creature is dominate over me. In willing prey vore, it is usually closeness to the pred. In unaware vore, it is usually becoming food or just the fact that she does not know. I am turned on by unaware sexual scenarios like someone not knowing that they are sitting on my face or not knowing that they are peeing on me. That includes vore. The pred not knowing is very stimulating—especially when that pred would never eat you if she was aware.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What is the stimulating factor in vore for you?

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:51 pm

Personally, the idea of being trapped inside the Pred.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:52 pm

The primary thing for me is meaningless annihilation. :3
Humbug
---

Postby Devourerita » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:38 pm

I'm a predator only but for me, vore means that my character is hungry and just needs some living food (1-2 human or similar sized prey everyday minimum) in order to not lose control over his hunger. Obviously, dominance is a very important part of vore for me (because a 6 meters tall dragonlike creature with multiple rows of needlelike teeth and lack of any other organ that isn't a stomach can't be submissive for me), along with the sensation of power (being able to lift a human effortlessly and then swallowing it whole without having to unhinge its jaws and the prey not even causing a bulge because of how big he is).
Also, I'm pretty sure that, in character, the taste and feeling full (at least for a while, before the metabolism kicks in and the neverending and constantly increasing hunger restarts) could be very motivational and stimulational
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby AFieldMouse » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:05 pm

Closeness, tight wet space, the risk of digestion happening, and becoming part of something bigger than yourself.
AFieldMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby rad60 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:58 pm

There's a certain 'giving up control' aspect that is enticing. I think it is also the type of vore that elicits different responses. An experience that isn't too painful is infinitely more preferable than being shredded to pieces. Many types of vore are akin to 'sex on the inside' with the sticky/wetness factor, tentacles enwrapping, releasing, sucking, etc. It's also a chance to be a voyeur and takes a literal all-consuming fantasy and envelops and immerses your whole body in it. Sounds like a sweet time to me... :wink:
rad60
New to the forum

Postby JessicaEinmoot » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:35 pm

The taste. The fear. The feeling.

As a Pred, Control and utter dominance over an innocent subject while generating fear and the flavor of everything that happens.

As Prey, I love every part of losing that control and being inside of the orifice of the pred. The feeling of being trapped, safe, in danger, turned on, all at the same time while having a sensory overload experience.
JessicaEinmoot
New to the forum

Postby Mermidion » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:42 pm

As Prey, definitaly the "becoming Food" part. Being dominated and humiliated by an Evil Pred is a big BIG plus.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rivenscry » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:50 pm

It's hard to explain, it's a mix of dominance and intimacy.

See, outside of the online world I'm a sub, so being literally consumed by my Master is the ultimate act of devotion in my eyes. But it's intimate in a way too, since we're becoming one body with his mind in charge.
Sorry, got a little intense there.
Rivenscry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thibs » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:26 pm

For me it’s the struggle for dominance. I like not knowing who is going to come out on top and the idea that both of them are trying to be dominant over the other and ultimately one has to accept that the other guy is better and surrender their own strength over to the victor.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolf127 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:27 pm

I am a firm believer in survival of the fittest.

But just because someone or something is physically strong, it doesn't mean they are actually strong and or fit. Real strength comes from the mind and soul. Knowing that I cannot physically lift 'X' amount of pounds, I will figure out a way to lift through other means if that is the task at hand.

Vore.
An excellent way of comparing true strength.
The predator must outwit, outmaneuver, or over power their prey. When I see myself as a predator, I love to either kill the prey's will to fight or have them struggle fruitlessly as they are dominated by my being. In dominating my opponent or prey displays my power over them and sets examples for others. They will either submit to me for consumption as desired or be destroyed.

In some situations I find myself as the prey. Usually means that I messed up somewhere and will have to fight to survive. The turn on here is simple... I feel more alive when I am closest to death. I love to claim that I am immortal because there is some truth to it. Until I actually die there is nothing to prove that statement to be wrong. I envision my death many times a day to defeat the concept of it, and I love the thrill that is associated with it. In roleplay I enjoy playing the prey, because of the thrill of being so close to death is exhilarating. I love the challenge of resisting and fighting what happens next. Then there is the concept of acid itself. There is no in between either the acid is working or it is not and chemicals that are meant to dissolve things tend to do it VERY well.
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

Postby 157and493 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:41 pm

Wow, I read all the options and for me it was literally all of them except “being trapped.” I guess I really like a lot of what vore has to offer.
157and493
Participator

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 pm

For myself, digestion is probably the biggest thing. Churning away just sounds very attractive for reasons I don't think I can fully explain. Beyond that, being food is a factor, along with intimacy. Giving myself to my predator, becoming nothing more than some muscle and fat on their body, being with them for the rest of their life.
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:21 pm

I voted for being trapped but its hard to narrow it down to just one thing.Besides pain or becoming food all the other options I can relate to.Pain or violent vore is a big turn off for me sense I am pretty sensitive to graphic material like blood or being painfully digested and I also don't find enjoyment out of a character I like hurting someone or myself being hurt.I find more enjoyment out of the humiliation aspects of it or the intimacy side in certain scenarios
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby MasterofShadows83 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:07 am

Honestly, I love seeing the prey get swallowed. Something about being forced into an extremely tight, wet, and hungry throat and stomach is the best part.
MasterofShadows83
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:04 pm

I see vore in 5 ways and 2 things I love as extra:

As a more personal and metaphorically way of having sexual intercourse with another.

As a way for protection given by the pred

As a way to become parts/fuse or merge with another.

As a way to share an intimacy.

As to be confine and have a free massage from the organ.

-
When the organ(stomach, womb, rectum, testicle, vessie, etc...) is filled or is messy(food, cum, fluids, etc...)

When it is seen as romantic.

Options like Protection, messy and fatal/non-fatal could be a good idea as for some it is an important part of their vore fantasy and can break it for others.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Honestly, as prey, it's really everything, though being trapped is not something that turns me on, it's just a thing that is, same with becoming food, I get more pleasure knowing I'm going to be digested because becoming nutrients is just part of the flow.

The whole thing can be romantic, can be hot, wonderful, but it always ends up being final, unless I took a Pink Bunny, lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:07 pm

You can't get much more intimate than exploring each other's internal organs - whether that's the prey exploring them from the inside, or the predator pulling them out.

Also, disposal is a lot of what I like about vore - partially as a dominance thing, partially just being a weird perv.

I often wonder if vore is really two distinct paraphilias/fetishes - endosomatophilia, and the predation/fatal side of it (though I don't know of any convenient term for that specific side of vore - "praedariphilia", possibly?). It's probable that they aren't really distinct, as I don't really know the full spectrum of different people's vore interests, but I think it's an interesting question.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:58 am

As a switch, who likes hard and soft vore of every possible kind (yes, really - every kind) I could have easily checked all these boxes, but I decided to check the ones that really make me like Vore - the ones that brought me into this fetish and community, and honestly - that would be intimacy and closeness to the pred; I'm prey at heart, even if I am a switch, and for me the best Vore is the intimate sort.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:33 am

I’m usually the prey. So the ideal factor for me is willing, and enjoy being inside my favorite predator(s). The joy of seeing an open maw, and just wanting to jump strait on in when the chance presents itself! :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion