Q&A with a giant

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Q&A with a giant

Postby youcanfly22 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:02 pm

You guys this is crazy!! So I’m in college, and I go to school with this very attractive guy. Let’s call him Tristan. He eats a lot and his burps are the loudest. A few days back I asked him if he would still eat gummy bears if they came to life, and he said yes. I asked him if we can do a weekly Q&A where I ask him questions related to the gummy bear situation we talked about, and he said yes! But I can’t think of questions :P. Any suggestions??

Example questions:
“If the gummy bears seemed really nice would you still eat them?”
“What would you do if they tried to get out of your stomach?”

I get to ask him one question per week. Please help me out!
youcanfly22
New to the forum

Re: Q&A with a giant

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:14 am

Are you aware there is an entire internet community sexualizing your gastrointestinal habits?

HAHA april fools!

But no seriously. Here is my real question...

Out of things that never happened... is there a thing that never happened more than an OP joining on this very day and posting an unrealistic scenario that definitely never happened more than this?

Because as far as topics go this is eyebrow raising, especially since you were so desperate as to post it twice within hours later because no replies arose. :lol:

Your credibility is questionable because of joining literally hours ago, then even more so after double posting seemingly after not gaining attention.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby JessicaEinmoot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:16 am

If I was the gummybear, would you eat me?

and honestly, if he is letting you ask questions, you should probably just fuck
JessicaEinmoot
New to the forum

Postby youcanfly22 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:24 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Are you aware there is an entire internet community sexualizing your gastrointestinal habits?

HAHA april fools!

But no seriously. Here is my real question...

Out of things that never happened... is there a thing that never happened more than an OP joining on this very day and posting an unrealistic scenario that definitely never happened more than this?

Because as far as topics go this is eyebrow raising, especially since you were so desperate as to post it twice within hours later because no replies arose. :lol:

Your credibility is questionable because of joining literally hours ago, then even more so after double posting seemingly after not gaining attention.

Um so... are you implying that I’m lying about the Q&A? It’s real... I just needed suggestions so I found a vore forum to get them. If you’re somehow offended by that I’m sorry. Also I didn’t mean to post it twice, didn’t even know that happened!
youcanfly22
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:56 pm

How would you respond to the gummy bear diplomat?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion