If you could change your fetish, would you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could change your fetish, would you?

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:14 am

Maybe, I just feel like a freak sometime. But vore is like a large expansion of my mouth fetish and I like liking mouths, I don't want to change that.
Kitsouille
???

Postby fixated1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:11 pm

Of course I would. Forget the issues of shame or pride, if I could have an ultimate fantasy that I could actually live out that would be amazing.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tangentg » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:20 pm

I wouldn't partially because I love it so much and it's hard to imagine dropping it, but another reason is because since my fetish revolves around tongues and it's much easier to see them than some other types of fetishes, perhaps, not counting stuff like foot or bellies.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:38 am

While many have tried to make me stop loving Vore, no one has been successful in the slightest, this is the best fetish in my opinion. Not only that but it has many layers within the fetish itself rather than some other fetishes.
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 pm

I wouldn't want to remove it, but I'd probably want to make it a little less intense.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby yetra » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Nah, I love being kinky as fuck honestly, and vore is pretty up there. The only thing I wish I could get rid of (or turn off at will) would be my sensitivity to others eating in public especially when it's noisy. The worst thing is feeling grossed out and turned on at the same time when I'm just tryna get through my day.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby TacoRaptor » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:58 am

Sometimes I think I would want to and sometimes I don't. I guess I sort of like it. Sometimes I sort of feel guilty about it, though.

Examples:

* I had an imaginary prey that I became friends with and he sort of became a tulpa. I was worried about making him uncomfortable, but I really wanted to swallow him, especially since I really liked him. That's not as bad as the new thing, though.

* I actually tried for a while to get rid of my vore fetish after this. Once, I got so aroused by vore, I was sort of tempted to go to a pet store to get some feeder animals to vore, but I am morally opposed to really actually doing real vore because I don't think anyone should actually really kill or hurt anything for a fetish. Fantasizing is not that bad since it doesn't hurt anything, but actually doing it would be really evil. I was disturbed I felt so aroused I was almost motivated to do it. I never thought I would be motivated to actually hurt anything for a fetish before, so I tried harder to suppress it and tried harder to get rid of it for a while after that. That was the only time I almost wanted to actually consider doing that, but was also surprised and repulsed I even was thinking about it at the same time.

I eventually cared less about having a vore fetish again, so sometimes i still look at vore or fantasize about it a little, but I only look at vore online once every few months because I feel sort of guilty about it sometimes, still. Overall I guess I don't really mind having a vore fetish that much as long as it doesn't ever result in anything actually getting eaten just to satisfy a fetish.
TacoRaptor
New to the forum

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:18 am

Probably yeah. Aside from some very fringe benefits like as others have said Eka's Portal being a great place to meet other people with "weird" fetishes and getting practice in respecting and co-existing among other groups of people like that - I don't think vore gives me anything in and of itself that would justify me keeping if I could say just press a button and have it be gone. I mean, it'd be nice to have another fetish that I could more easily share with others instead.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zangoose » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:34 pm

As much as I love vore, if I was given the ability to remove it as a fetish, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I don't like how much it controls my life, and I don't like the effect it has on me. It's not really harmful to me right now, but I worry that it might end up biting me in the ass in the future. Like, what if a future boyfriend finds out about me being into vore, being completely disgusted by it and leaving me because of it? Or if one of my family members finds my vore art and turns me into the laughingstock of the family? Maybe I'm being a worrywart about the whole thing, but it scares me how much the fetish powers over me.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion