Shameless Question: Is there any vorish Vampyr fans here?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Shameless Question: Is there any vorish Vampyr fans here?

Postby coop500 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:53 pm

I usually don't make these kinds of threads but... I'm feeling adventurous~ So I was curious if there was any vore fans out there that like Vampyr(video game)/Jonathan Reid(protag of said video game) as predator? Either as a good, gentle doctor or a malicious vampire preying upon folks, or maybe something in between? If you have other characters you'd like to see as predators from the game feel free to share as well! I'd love to hear what ideas you have with them as well, Hell I'm just really curious so type away~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: Shameless Question: Is there any vorish Vampyr fans here

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:24 pm

I can't say I like him as a pred, but the game I think is pretty awesome.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:30 am

Datstrudel wrote:I can't say I like him as a pred, but the game I think is pretty awesome.

No worries~ I'm glad you like the game though! It is quite fun, despite it's flaws.

I personally think he'd be a good protective predator, nicely swallowing up people he saves from Skals or whatever, or if the hospital runs out of beds for patients, he can offer his belly as a hospital bed instead.

I'm sure there's fatal options for him, with a non-pacifist run.
coop500
???

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:01 pm

I could see Jonathan as a pred, albeit a reluctant one. The kind that inevitably gives into his hunger.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Never played the game but this topic did make me look up some game play videos and the cast of characters in the game out of curiosity and I am somewhat interested in playing it now where as before it was mostly off my radar.95% of characters I fantasize about with vore are female and just based on appearance Jonathan doesn't really seem like my type but thats only cause i'm extremely picky when it comes to any male preds.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:14 pm

MidnightRose wrote:I could see Jonathan as a pred, albeit a reluctant one. The kind that inevitably gives into his hunger.

That's certainly another option! I feel there's a lot of potential in him for vorishness depending on how one looks at it/likes it.
coop500
???

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:40 pm

cranberryknights1 wrote:Never played the game but this topic did make me look up some game play videos and the cast of characters in the game out of curiosity and I am somewhat interested in playing it now where as before it was mostly off my radar.95% of characters I fantasize about with vore are female and just based on appearance Jonathan doesn't really seem like my type but thats only cause i'm extremely picky when it comes to any male preds.

If it's any consolation, Lady Ashbury may be more up your alley in that case.
coop500
???

Return to General Vore Discussion