Comments vore artists like

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Comments vore artists like

Postby 157and493 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:44 am

I have already asked about the types of comments that vore artists do not like seeing, so now I am wondering what type of comments are their favorites.

Please let me know.
157and493
Participator

Re: Comments vore artists like

Postby Tyslan03 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:34 am

All the comments.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:37 am

Anything that is basically "This may not be vore, but I still enjoy what you do."
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:43 am

157and493 wrote:I have already asked about the types of comments that vore artists do not like seeing, so now I am wondering what type of comments are their favorites.

I actually just asked this in the other topic you made so thats good timing.Quite curious to see what people say
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby HarvestMageRR » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:52 am

I’m not sure about my favorite type, but I do like comments where people point out the individual things about my submission that turned them on, like if they liked the wetness of the pred’s tongue or the way she giggled.
ImageImageImage
HarvestMageRR
Been posting for a bit

Postby GokaiVore » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:04 pm

I'm pretty much open to all types of comments, however I actually wouldn't mind receiving more constructive criticism or critique.
GokaiVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Just about anything, but especially constructive criticism, assuming the so-called criticism isn't just thinly-veiled complaining that they don't like the scenario I put forth. I've gotten that before, and it's arguably worse than outright complaints.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Humbug » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:38 pm

My personal favorite comments tend to be ones where people acknowledge my OCs' names or personalities, especially the more obscure ones. It feels good to have people who've invested in my work enough to know things about the individual characters involved.

For those who aren't as familiar with what I do, my favorite comments are those who appreciate the scenarios I come up with, like cartoony shenanigans and the like.
Humbug
---

Postby Artemis » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:00 pm

My favorite comments are the ones that acknowledge and appreciate the underlying themes and reflect the feelings I hoped to inspire when drawing / writing something.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Artemis wrote:My favorite comments are the ones that acknowledge and appreciate the underlying themes and reflect the feelings I hoped to inspire when drawing / writing something.

Yeah, definitely this too. Commenters who "get it" and don't say something contrary to what you were going for, instead helping buttress your intentions and perhaps add to the experience as a whole.
Humbug
---

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:53 pm

-Showing interest in my characters. I appreciate when people compliment the visuals, of course, but getting questions or comments about the character's personalities or backgrounds will make my day.

-Encouraging comments. Letting me know that you'd like to see more of my work gives me a reason to keep making more. And while I don't take requests, giving feedback about the types of things you want to see from me is really helpful.

-Comments with depth or detail. I love hearing how you feel about certain aspects of an image or story, what you think of the characters, the style, or the concept.

-Helpful critique. If you want to help me improve, be specific about what does or doesn't work and why, and how I can make it better. I love hearing suggestions for making my future work stand out.

-Funny or amusing comments. A good pun or a relevant song will always be appreciated.

-Your thoughts in general. They don't have to be super long or complex for me to enjoy seeing them; nine times outta ten I'm just happy to get comments at all. It shows me that you liked or noticed my work enough to say something about it. As long as it's not inappropriate or irrelevant, it's all good.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nyte » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Encouragement and well-delivered constructive criticism, as have been listed many times above. But two other favorites of mine are when someone who isn't into vore comments on my art to let me know they enjoyed the quality despite not being part of the fetish; and when someone tells me they love a detail that I added solely for my own fun, not thinking anyone would notice. And they notice. :)
nyte
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Best comments are when I can tell they really enjoyed my work, it's always the best when someone says something like. "I've been following your work for years."

Like when you know the comments are coming from your long standing fans. Those are simply the best.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Entity » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:41 am

I would say either something positive showing the viewers enjoyment OR something with compliments as well as constructive criticism. That's what i'd want anyway ^^
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Sprinkles » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Humbug wrote:
Artemis wrote:My favorite comments are the ones that acknowledge and appreciate the underlying themes and reflect the feelings I hoped to inspire when drawing / writing something.

Yeah, definitely this too. Commenters who "get it" and don't say something contrary to what you were going for, instead helping buttress your intentions and perhaps add to the experience as a whole.

I'll third this!
I want to make more vore images that have more complex scenarios than just "pred eats prey" and it's fun to see people talk more about the situation or themes.
Sprinkles
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimberWolf25 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:28 pm

I like most feedback.
The comments I like seeing the most are ones that show interest with my characters or details behind a scenario/work.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotAKakapo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:49 pm

Erastus wrote:-Comments with depth or detail. I love hearing how you feel about certain aspects of an image or story, what you think of the characters, the style, or the concept.

Yes please!! I like when people point out little details as opposed to broad statements. Although any positive feedback is nice in my book.

Low-key sexual comments are cool, too. Although that's more of a personal preference. I get that some people might be wholly uncomfortable with that.
NotAKakapo
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:34 pm

I like most Comments =)

But my Favorites are these, where people showing interest in my Character or asking me something about the Image.
I also love when people help me out, like giving me critique (no matter if constructive or just their thoughts) and tell me what they not like so much or what could be done different~
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am

- I am wish were its me...
Why not, buddy~ I am envy prey sometimes.

- Noticing random fetish/niche in good way~
:D

- I am like it~
TY~

- I need more (insert something)!
Yay, of course~

- Someone who respect ya.
:wink:

- Not too long comments~

Thats it.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion