Buyers beware: MercilessNature uses scumbag business methods

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Buyers beware: MercilessNature uses scumbag business methods

Postby Aces » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 pm

You may be familiar with https://mercilessnature.com selling vore animations.

Do not buy from them. I bought some animations which were falsely advertised or otherwise extremely bad, but when I attempted to submit a bad review, my reviews never showed up. Any review under 3 stars is automatically censored which is why most of the animations have no reviews. It's not that nobody reviewed it, it's just that the animations were crap and people tried to submit bad reviews only to have their reviews removed. If you have already given a bad review once, you are barred from reviewing that item again. I discovered this by accident when I found a video I did like, and my review showed up immediately.

However, the suckers have a hole in their system wherein they don't bar you from commenting on all items. Ergo, I was able to leave a bad review on another item instead, but gave it a false 5 stars.

I have no confirmation, but allegedly they have deleted accounts which have paid for content because they have given bad reviews. Just in case, I've already downloaded all the videos I purchased through a 3rd party program because fuck'em.

Oh, and you can't download the videos anymore. You get access to a video link on a private channel instead. This is an effort to stop piracy that has occurred in protest of these shitty business practices. It's not gonna stop me from downloading the videos anyway, though.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Buyers beware: MercilessNature uses scumbag business met

Postby go47 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Ah, I see not much has changed over the last 7yrs.

Back in the day the guy had a Youtube channel where he'd steal peoples animations and throw his own watermark on them.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby TimberWolf25 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 pm

Hey that's an old username from long ago. Surprised they're even around. Deleting views is a scummy tactic, anyone engaging in censorship deserves what's coming to them.
I always debated whether or not those pay-only videos were legit or not.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastyWeasel » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:14 pm

TimberWolf25 wrote:Hey that's an old username from long ago. Surprised they're even around. Deleting views is a scummy tactic, anyone engaging in censorship deserves what's coming to them.
I always debated whether or not those pay-only videos were legit or not.

Yup. If someone asks for money, and it's not crystal clear what you are getting, it's a scam.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby TimberWolf25 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Mhmm. Sketchy all over, we barely even got to see some examples. Other than that, the price is outrageous, and rarely anyone around to prove their worth.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 pm

Yeah that guy has always been a scumbag. Even if he's not stealing other people's stuff anymore i'm sure he's no less skeezy
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Baz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:28 am

I'm banned from his page for calling him out on a promise he made and didn't keep. He's always been a scumbag.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Their animations are good and I'd like to have some of them. But not if their practices are shitty.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:16 am

Just report his content to youtube, they usually take it down. Less advertising, less money he makes off of shmucks.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Aces » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:52 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Just report his content to youtube, they usually take it down. Less advertising, less money he makes off of shmucks.

He no longer posts to YouTube but Vimeo. The hidden posts are there. I don't think Vimeo has the same terms of service.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion