Two preds fighting over the right to swallow you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Two preds fighting over the right to swallow you?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:08 am

Has anybody thought of the idea where two preds that you most get aroused by when they eat you are fighting over which one gets to swallow you? Winner gets you as dinner.

I thought about this within 15 minutes of getting up today. I have been up for 45 minutes about an hour and 10 minutes (it took about 25 minutes to type this post). I thought of this because I was super aroused thinking about Ho-oh swallowing me and I had a pretty big orgasm from it.

My idea is:

My wife Reshiram finds out that I have been getting super aroused with Ho-oh swallowing me. She feels threatened by this. Reshiram goes out and finds Ho-oh throughout the land to take them down so they cannot swallow me. She finds one and they begin a brutal fight. Remember, Pokémon also have attacks. Reshiram does not want Ho-oh swallowing me ever again. Reshiram is fine with Lugia and Black Kyurem swallowing me because not only are they in the main 9 characters of The Life of Justin Coolidge The Game, those two preds only keep me in their stomach for 10 minutes. Ho-oh is not a main character, therefore Ho-oh is not in regular contact with the main 9.

Of course, in The Life of Justin Coolidge The Game, Reshiram would win because every main character in the game does not experience death (except me). But it would be interesting to see Ho-oh win because Ho-oh sees me as food while Reshiram it is mainly a taste thing, I taste good.

The fighting scenario is based on the fact that I get aroused by vore in real life, but that is not how vore works in my fantasy life (other than Lugia and Black Kyurem). Vore in my fantasy life, I am usually digested because the pred viewed me as food, or in Reshiram's case, I am delicious. I do not get aroused by such in my fantasy life, it is scary and painful like vore is supposed to be.

Does anybody else like the idea of two preds fighting over which one gets to swallow you?

What two preds would fight over the right to swallow you? Who would win based on strength and over given variables?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Two preds fighting over the right to swallow you?

Postby Mecho » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:18 am

I love this idea :) Exspecially with two preds pre voring the prey (Will draw it in the future god dammit)
Mecho
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:28 am

I like anytime two characters I fantasize about compete or fight with vore involved so these type of ideas always appeal to me.Way too many candidates for me to pick from but Tracer from Overwatch is my fave so maybe her vs. Trish from Devil May Cry. Regardless of how they match up power wise I'd want Tracer to win,preferably by swallowing Trish by way of her backside before turning her attention to me.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Date Masamune » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:57 am

I do like this idea however when it comes to predators fighting over who gets to eat me but there are way too many candidates out there for me as well but it is between Yamato from Kantai Collection and Pharah from Overwatch I kind of see Yamato over taking Pharah and swallowing her up before coming to pick me up and keep me trap in that belly of hers
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:59 am

To be fair, it would certainly make an interesting story. That said, no, I've never really thought about any of this.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:07 pm

I never see this concept with two male preds and a female prey, sadly. I'd love to write/draw something of that nature sometime. I've definitely thought about it extensively before. Or heck, even a reverse-harem situation with a bunch of monsterbois and one gal.

An idea I tossed around with folks in the M/F community before revolved around the idea of a game setup similar to Harvest Moon or otome games, where you build up affection with guys and the more they become attached to you and the more affection you build with them, the more they want to devour you. Still HECKIN' love that idea. And it has a lot of potential for pred jealousy and fights over the prey, as well as possessiveness, which is pretty much my favorite aspect of vore. I just love the idea of two or multiple guys desperately wanting the same prey gal.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Borealis » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Two giant wolves for me (surprise surprise...)

Bonus points if, like in Immortal_foods post, there is maw time inside both before the winner gets theit prize.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:42 pm

Well yeah... Honestly I'd be surprised if it's not a majority of vorarephiles who have thought about a situation where predators fight over them a least once.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:00 pm

Yes, I had two of my pred characters, a polar bear and minotaur, tackle my partner's prey, a shrunken sea drake. They pulled on him in a funny tug-of-war and he streeeetched out, then snapped forward into the minotaur's mouth, thus winning her prize. Didn't last long though, cause she got ate by a bigger pred who was guarding the area. :P
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:01 am

This was basically my main fantasy in school. I'd always fantasize about two of the girls I liked, fighting for that reason. Man that brings me back :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Chameleonette wrote:I never see this concept with two male preds and a female prey, sadly. I'd love to write/draw something of that nature sometime.

Ikr? Would be awesome to see that concept. But hey. We can sure change that and make it happen :3
Mecho
---

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:14 pm

this idea for two pred fighting over someone to eat is one of my favorite vore based fantasies
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion