I can’t remember which film this scene is from

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I can’t remember which film this scene is from

Postby VoreFan362 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 am

I was very young, and I think that this is a memory that I can still remember, though, for obvious reasons, I can only remember a few fragments of this scene. From what I can remember, I saw a couple that drove a car (they and the car are minuscule in comparison to their own baby (which was their daughter, I think?), and the baby picks up the car with the parents trapped in it.) I think that they were initially panicking to get out of the car. I just can’t remember where that scene is from. My apologies if it turns out that the scene isn’t a vore scene.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: I can’t remember which film this scene is from

Postby luke4smith » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:00 pm

think it was honey i blew up the kid
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Re: I can’t remember which film this scene is from

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Honey I Blew Up The Baby. It was the baby's older brother and his girlfriend (or a girl he liked), but the other details are right
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Return to General Vore Discussion