So I'd want to say CONTEMPLATING making a female character?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

So I'd want to say CONTEMPLATING making a female character?

Postby MrGrimlock » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:03 pm

But I honestly don't know if it'd be such a great idea or not. On one hand, yes, I'd have both kinds of characters to do things with, but on the other hand, I feel like some (if not a lot of) people would almost exclusively want them just for being female.

Any advice or thoughts on such?
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Re: So I'd want to say CONTEMPLATING making a female charact

Postby Someone92 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Why do you concern yourself about WHY someone wants to RP with you as long as you (and in the best case they, too) enjoy it?
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:52 pm

MrGrimlock wrote:But I honestly don't know if it'd be such a great idea or not. On one hand, yes, I'd have both kinds of characters to do things with, but on the other hand, I feel like some (if not a lot of) people would almost exclusively want them just for being female.

Any advice or thoughts on such?

There are so many female characters, I highly doubt anybody would pick your just for their gender. At least in my experience with Vore RP.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Make them so incredibly niche in their appeal that they'll have about the same audience as any given male character.
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:52 pm

I would focus on what YOU want, would you enjoy playing a female character at all?
Of course, there's also the concern that every female character in existence will be harassed to play as predator, no matter how many times you state you don't lol. (Unless of course you do, but it will probably be all people ask for...)
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby yetra » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:14 am

On a fetishist forum you'll always find people fetishizing things. If someone is fetishizing something in a way you don't like, there's no obligation to entertain them, since we're all here to do what we want anyway. You'll develop a filter soon enough.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:24 am

easiest advice I can give: you do you. You want it, do it. and if anyone complains or wants something else... Maybe you'll compromise if you feel like it but if not too bad
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:40 pm

I have five RP characters, as a rule.

PRED ONLY: Shadow. Anthro wolf. Went to Tazmania High (fictional school, will appear in a story eventually). Dated the head of the cheer squad (a cat). Until she pissed off her second (a fox) and got eaten. Dated, fucked and married the fox BEFORE graduation. Constantly had to eat potential suitors for his fox's attention. Also a scientist who developed a "Reformation" serum.

Prey/Pred Mix: Angel. Werewolf. Home-schooled by her uncle. On the daily swallows random boys she "asks out for dates". Eats them in public. She usually gets punished by her uncle for this, who basically tells her to feed herself to their guardian, a dragon. Her "punishment" isn't much of a punishment, since she loves getting swallowed as much as she loves swallowing (in both senses of the word).

Prey: Tyler. Human. High School drop out. His dad is a super smart scientist who has his son's genetic signature on file (they live in a world where dragons, anthro-whales and anthro-dinos still exist). Is ALWAYS winding up in the stomach of something large because he doesn't give a flying fuck about his own safety. See: Wanders onto the property of LARGE Predators on the regular and winds up eaten, digested, and shat out in a ditch.

Pred with Prey-ish tendencies: Vivian. Anthro Cat. Works as a Dominatrix at a specialized shop called Top Cats. Caters to all manner of "perverts and freaks". Tricks would be doms into attempting to eat her and eats them in turn. (Will wind up dating Shadow in said Tazmania High Story before his Fox gets him) Secretly SUBBY AS FUCK.

Prey ONLY: Tanya. Human. High School A+ student, 4.0 GPA. Wants to become a doctor when she grows up. Lives on a ranch with her older sister. Ranch specializes in raising DRAGONS (the four legged variety with and without wings). Is CONSTANTLY getting eaten, unbirthed, anal-vored and cock-vored by the dragons. Good friends with Shadow. Got injected with Reformation Serum, version 2.0, as a test. Is now some-what immortal. Will age. Cannot be digested and stay dead. (found out when she pissed off Angel, got eaten and digested, woke up in Angel's bed, only to get eaten and digested again and repeat the process ten more times before Angel gave up).
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:37 am

Well, before I give my two cents, I would like to know more about what kind of char she is going to be.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrGrimlock » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:55 am

AzurePheonix wrote:Well, before I give my two cents, I would like to know more about what kind of char she is going to be.

Honestly, still dunno, but likely something human or close enough to it. Not big on anthros, furs, etc.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby yetra » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:07 pm

If you don't really have many ideas other than "female human" then it might be better not to rush into trying to force it, because that's how you get people who are only interested in her because she's a female human.

It's fine to make her human of course, but all the ways that set a character apart are what will make people actually care. Story, motivations, personality, even physical traits, there's a lot to consider.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion