Giving yourself to a hungry dragon?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Giving yourself to a hungry dragon?

Postby justinrpg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:13 pm

I have been playing around with the idea, and perhaps others may have too, of giving yourself to a hungry dragon.

Say a dragon needed to eat and we all know it, humans taste good to dragons. Instead of the dragon going and eating some random innocent civilian, how about I just volunteer and let the dragon eat me?

However, I would have one requirement of the dragon. She would need to swallow me whole. No chewing or anything. I want to be alive while in the dragon's stomach just so I can fully understand the sacrifice I made to the dragon. The digestion is what makes me know the sacrifice that I made.

I see dragons at the top of the food chain, even above humans.

Has anybody else ever thought of an idea like this? What do you guys think of this idea?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Giving yourself to a hungry dragon?

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:23 pm

I always liked the female dragon from Shrek so i'd let her swallow me but I wouldn't want to be food or die inside her.I much rather just live in her stomach or other areas of her body.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Don't like dragons, feel overrated.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby NotSafeForMist » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 pm

coop500 wrote:Don't like dragons, feel overrated.

That's kinkshamey and kind of messed up! Would be cool if you moved to a topic you like instead so we don't have to read this!

In other news, dragons and dragonboys are awesome. Hell yes. I'm not sure I'd volunteer unless it's the husbando(tm), but I think it's cool for others to do it depending on the durg.
NotSafeForMist
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:59 pm

NotSafeForMist wrote:

That's kinkshamey and kind of messed up! Would be cool if you moved to a topic you like instead so we don't have to read this!

In other news, dragons and dragonboys are awesome. Hell yes. I'm not sure I'd volunteer unless it's the husbando(tm), but I think it's cool for others to do it depending on the durg.

It's an opinion, not kinkshaming
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Fireborn7 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 pm

I actually have an ongoing role play with one of my hot guy friends and my female friend from college. He basically told us we have two choices we either work our asses off and get the As necessary to get into University in August or he'll eat us both for dinner. There's an online timer and everything and whenever we have a deadline he teases us with his mouth, telling us which of us he's going to gobble up first and which will have to watch their friend dying in agony in his belly.

My female friend is apparently going to be the starter and I'm gonna be dessert and I gotta tell you guys I really do not think I'm going to get an A. Like my lecturers are awful and we're getting no leeway despite their incompetence.

He's pretty pleased with that situation though.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitti » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:01 pm

coop500 wrote:
NotSafeForMist wrote:

It's an opinion, not kinkshaming

Hm.

And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby GBBG » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Damn, this thread went down the toilet fast. I like dragons but I prefer to watch them eat rather then *being* the one eaten...
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:11 pm

I was tossed into the basket labeled "Mixed Opinions" when I discovered this site. I ADORE dragons, always have. They're amazing creatures. When I discovered Ekas, and Vore in general, I got to see a different side of my all time favorite mythical creature. On the one hand... I love the vorish aspect. They're large, powerful, incredibly attractive creatures who, at a whim, could make a snack out of any pitiful little human. On the other... I love DRAGONS. Dragons are the epitome of POWER and STRENGTH (that isn't a God/Goddess). They're loyal to a fault, like wolves, even if Greed is their weakest point. One of my OCs from when I was a kid is a dragon (I'll have to redraw him eventually now that I'm a better artist).
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Draupnir7 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:50 am

So we're up to how many individual threads now?
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:09 am

Maybe if it's a dragon I really like and then maybe I would consider being the dragons sacrifice. But yeah I think dragon are really cool mythical creatures and make great predators in vore. also do humanoids dragons count in this situation by the way? if not I'm still fine with some non humanoid dragons in this situation as well especially the cool looking ones.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:47 am

Smaug sold it for me when I first saw him on the screen. I wouldn't have minded feeding myself at all to him, after all he'd been sleeping for awhile and deserves a nice snack upon waking up.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:01 pm

In real life, no I wouldn't. I have a dog that depends on me.

Unless it's full tour then hell yeah.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion