Is anyone else like this?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Is anyone else like this?

Postby 157and493 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 am

If I was to describe my sexual orientation, I suppose I would have to say that I am very overly heterosexual for some reason.
I am not sure why, but I can ONLY be attracted to female characters and absolutely nothing else.
~ I cannot be attracted to male characters that look and act very feminine.
~ I cannot be attracted to hermaphroditic characters.
~ I cannot be attracted to animal based characters unless they have feminine proportions or are explicitly stated to be female.
~ I cannot be attracted to characters that are female currently but were also male at one point.
~ I cannot even be attracted to characters that are female but have a very masculine appearance.
~ However, for some reason I CAN be attracted to female characters that have masculine personality traits as long as they have a feminine appearance.

Of course, just because I do not enjoy these things does not mean I think other people should not be allowed to enjoy them. Everyone should have the right to like and dislike whatever they please.
It was just wondering if there was anyone else that is like this, or if I am the only one that is this picky when it comes to the sex of my predators.
Last edited by 157and493 on Fri May 03, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
157and493
Participator

Re: Is anyone else like this?

Postby DarkenedAngel » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:21 am

I feel exactly the same way you do, the only difference being the gender I'm attracted to. You really don't need to worry about the 'spectrum' (for lack of a better word) of gender you're into, compared to other people. You're here for your enjoyment alone. It's not close-minded of you, it's part of who you are. I was a bit worried about the limited range of things I could get into, compared to others who are into seemingly anything and can have a great time with it, but after experimenting some, I came to the conclusion that I just need to do what I enjoy, not what others enjoy.
DarkenedAngel
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:22 am

Well I feel the same way to a degree sense I almost only like female characters too and am attracted to female celebrities.There are rare examples of male fictional characters I like but zero IRL ones I find attractive or would fantasize about so I can be really picky as well when it comes to only preferring females.There are certain things in a female character I like more than others but as long as there female thats basically where my pickiness ends in terms of ruling them out all together.I like anthropomorphic female characters and I don't dislike ones with real masculine appearances even though thats not my ideal appearance when it comes to my taste in women.Can't think of too many characters that used to be male but became female but I know of one and I find her attractive so that doesn't seem to effect my taste much either so far.I notice I am way more picky when it comes to the unique type of vore I like and often have to just enjoy the content I find that has aspects of it I like while ignoring or not reading the things that are turn offs to me like violent content.I have yet to find my idea of a perfect scenario anywhere online.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby RyanC » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:30 am

Don't worry dude, sounds like you're just a normal straight guy who also happens to like vore. Nothing rare, strange, or wrong going on. I'm in the same camp.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:27 am

I feel the same way and it's not just "for some reason." It's your natural instinct to be attracted to females. The media and some extreme forms of left wing politics demonize being straight, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with normal aspects of sexuality. In fact, the more sexually normal you are the better since you're behaving the way nature intended.

I'm not saying sexual deviants are necessarily bad people or anything, but going out of your way to be one is not a good idea.
Jayezox
---

Postby dele350b26b9 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:27 am

I used to be like you, but vore/macrophillia is like a gateway drug for me. I used to think anthro and gay stuff was gross and not for me, until I saw some really good macro/micro artwork of it.

Overal I don't think your situation is strange, you're just a straight guy who's into real feminine women, nothing wrong with that. Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be attracted to certain things, attraction just happens. Or it doesn't.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:45 pm

That's not "overly" hetero, that's just normal hetero as most folks experience it, give or take some of the details. Nothing unusual about this at all. Why should you expect to be into all those other things?

Personally, my preferences are a little wider than what you listed, but I'm not into dudes, either, no matter how feminine they are. In fact, really feminine dudes is more of a turn-off to me than masculine ones. And... yeah, I wouldn't be attracted to an animal at all unless we're talking about anthros who have all the same characteristics I'd like in a human woman. So. Nothing out of the ordinary going on here.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yetra » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:42 pm

Straight people are straight, news at 11. Sexual attraction is reactive, so if you only react to certain things, then there you go.

You seem to be posting about this a lot about this sort of thing though. Are you comfortable with your sexuality? If you happened to find yourself turned on by or attracted to someone else someday, would you acknowledge it, or would you worry about feeling gay?
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:31 am

Tastes can change over time, I used to only be into females, but a guy and girl with a shrunken guy interests me now, for some reason. Ten years ago, I never would’ve imagined I would be into that, but people can change.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Mecho » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:01 am

yetra wrote:You seem to be posting about this a lot about this sort of thing though. Are you comfortable with your sexuality? If you happened to find yourself turned on by or attracted to someone else someday, would you acknowledge it, or would you worry about feeling gay?

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Mecho
---

Postby 157and493 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:22 am

yetra wrote:Straight people are straight, news at 11. Sexual attraction is reactive, so if you only react to certain things, then there you go.

You seem to be posting about this a lot about this sort of thing though. Are you comfortable with your sexuality? If you happened to find yourself turned on by or attracted to someone else someday, would you acknowledge it, or would you worry about feeling gay?

It is very kind of you to take the time to ask about that.
The reason I am taking such an interest in different sexualities lately is because I have started to notice just how diverse and unique a person’s sexuality can really be. I realized that a lot of people were into plenty of different things and I started to think: “Am I the odd man out for having such strict preferences?” However, after seeing some of the responses to my post I understand that it was silly of me to think that.
157and493
Participator

Postby Birichino » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:07 pm

I'm in the same boat. I always found it kind of surprising how immaterial gender was for a lot of the vore community, as though everyone else is pan.
It might be more accurate to say that it's more aesthetic than conceptual for a lot of people, but...anyway, you're not alone.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:22 am

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to prey gender (though as a male, of course I slightly prefer male prey as I can identify with them better) but yeah my preds have to pretty much damn near 100% be female.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion