What if? Lets see some different opinions

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What if? Lets see some different opinions

Postby Tyslan03 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm not really one for accidental vore, but for the sake of a story some intentional sibling rivalry could be called into play.

A little sister or brother who jumps at an opportunity to stick it to their mean, no-longer-big brother by sticking them in their... well, orafice of choice.

An older sibling might find and tease you about your size. Maybe they take it too far or accidents happen.

You probably don't want to go this young, but toddlers are notorious for sticking things in their mouth.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Debodab66 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I don't find people in my family to be attractive enough to be preds and vore is pretty sexual for me so I don't really like involving them in vore, but I think it's still interesting that you don't get to choose who eats you, or how, or if they're aware or not when they do it.

That’s exactly the beauty of it that you can’t control which one of your family is gonna eat you , it’s exciting eve for people who doesn’t like to involve their family in this being in a weak position where you don’t have the say in this is key in this situation plus being eaten by a close family member by accident is interesting because I mean usually they are the people that would care about you and all , so this twist is inspiring for me ^^
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby Debodab66 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:I'm not really one for accidental vore, but for the sake of a story some intentional sibling rivalry could be called into play.

A little sister or brother who jumps at an opportunity to stick it to their mean, no-longer-big brother by sticking them in their... well, orafice of choice.

An older sibling might find and tease you about your size. Maybe they take it too far or accidents happen.

You probably don't want to go this young, but toddlers are notorious for sticking things in their mouth.

This is some interesting ideas maybe your sister placing you in your family dinner for revenge! And for younger Type I’m not the one to judge but I think it would work better if your mom feed you to your younger sister by accident , which one of your family member would you prefer eating you if you had the choice to choose?
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Debodab66 wrote:That’s exactly the beauty of it that you can’t control which one of your family is gonna eat you , it’s exciting eve for people who doesn’t like to involve their family in this being in a weak position where you don’t have the say in this is key in this situation plus being eaten by a close family member by accident is interesting because I mean usually they are the people that would care about you and all , so this twist is inspiring for me ^^

Yeah I understand why people would like it. I've liked the idea before but just not with myself and my family. Honey I shrunk the kids "parodies" where they get lost and people start eating without the lost family member and they end up eaten (or almost)? I love that. But even normal-sized I never had any say in any situation in my family, sorry for involving feels but might be part of why it's not my thing ^^;

Otherwise not having a choice and getting swallowed because you're tiny is a driving theme in my affection for this fetish.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Happyhourlim » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:39 am

Kitsouille wrote:I don't find people in my family to be attractive enough to be preds and vore is pretty sexual for me so I don't really like involving them in vore, but I think it's still interesting that you don't get to choose who eats you, or how, or if they're aware or not when they do it.

Yeah I get what you saying about family not being attractive enough when I was younger my mom was young she was a perfect predator in this situation now she is a bit older she’s still good as a “milf predator” but even if she wasn’t I have something for being eaten by less attractive people because most of us doesn’t want that so it gives more to the power dynamics.
Happyhourlim
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyslan03 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:06 am

Debodab66 wrote:
Tyslan03 wrote:

This is some interesting ideas maybe your sister placing you in your family dinner for revenge! And for younger Type I’m not the one to judge but I think it would work better if your mom feed you to your younger sister by accident , which one of your family member would you prefer eating you if you had the choice to choose?

I would prefer a younger sister. I find the humiliation of being taken out by someone usually considered weak/harmless/cute quite delicious.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Debodab66 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:12 am

Happyhourlim wrote:I think most likely I would be eaten by my mom It would be a bit scary giving the fact that I most likely would be chewed first if I was stuck in her food, the type of food maybe...pasta? I love the idea of unaware pred it makes me feel hopeless. Good luck with your story keep us updated.

This is great most people wouldn’t have the courage to admit this even in an “what if” type of situations and who knows maybe you would slide down her throat before she start chewing , I like unaware predators too and I think this exact situation of being eaten by some one who would never eat you if she was aware of you being shrunk adds a lot of power to this.
Debodab66
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion