Predigestive Vore/External Digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Predigestive Vore/External Digestion

Postby Cowrie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:58 pm

What does everyone think of this? Where the predator spits digestive juices on their prey, or injects them directly into the prey's body, and then slurps up the resulting liquid once they prey dissolves. It's rare in the community, but very appropriate for spider- or insect-like preds, and the acid spitting variety fits some fantasy or sci-fi monsters.

Usually it's pretty gory, but I also like to think of a variant where the digestive juices don't kill the prey outright, but turn them into slime or a slime person, with the prey alive and fully conscious up to the point most of the nutrients have been absorbed from them. The prey might even find the process of being melted and/or absorbed physically pleasurable!

If predigestive vore appeals to you, how do you like it? Do you have any favorite scenarios for it? Other unusual takes? Feel free to share any finds of predigestive vore content here, as well.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Re: Predigestive Vore/External Digestion

Postby Noxyoursox » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:12 pm

I like this a lot. Another good irl example would be the way starfish eat clams--I always liked the idea of either being the clam or being trapped in the shell with it when that happened.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby HungryNacho » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:28 pm

That sounds great I like the idea of it, it's sounds really interesting. I like all of those scenarios listed. The first thing makes me have a few ideas for drider preds.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:38 pm

Melting has always been a bit of a fringe interest on my part, so I could definitely see it working pre-vore rather than post vore. I've seen this done a few times (this one is my favorite) and have thought about writing something with a not-dissimilar idea myself. I don't think i could really get into hard pre-digestion, though. I can appreciate a little roughing up before vore and hard digestion, but that in something that doesn't really appeal to me for some reason, so the slime transformation route seems to be the better way to go IMO.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Lorelei » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:19 pm

I like pre-digestive Vore and already had some ideas and scenarios in mind. However, the liquid does not have to be lethal and the prey can still live, but is much easier to suck or swallow. It can also be predigested if the body of the prey is still firm after that, just easier to digest or convert it and then can devour the Hunter the prey soft.

But I prefer a variant which is injected by a sting and how a poison weakens the strong prey and paralyzes and at the same time makes it easier to digest or suck :gulp: . With plenty of mucus or juice pour over, which weakens the prey and pre-digestion is of course also beautiful.
There are very many possibilities such as micro pred and macro prey, just one or more mosquito-like creatures which by injecting the liquid weaken the larger and stronger prey and pre-digest it and then can suck it out, although the body is still fairly solid.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:47 pm

I like the slime transformation idea. The gore is what would normally turn me off about any sort of external digestion thing, I'm just not into bloody stuff. Could also do external cum digestion by having a cockvore predator ejaculate onto or into prey.
blergle
---

Postby dreamweevil » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:58 am

One sexy way of doing this is with a human mimic: looks like a human female but is actually a predator. When she seduces her victim, she doesn't inject him with "digestive" juice -- that would kill him too quickly, be painful, and inefficient; instead she uses a "venom" that reprograms his body into sacrificing itself to her. His cells give up their nutrients into his bloodstream, and his reproductive system is pressed into service to produce a nutritive spunk in seemingly endless quantities. He squirts that into her, where she absorbs it and uses it both to grow and fuel herself, but also to produce more venom to keep the cycle going.

What we'd see from the outside would look almost like normal sex - except for a brief moment of pain and/or surprise where she
first injects him with her venom. Just as he starts to object, the venom takes effect, and then he's entirely focused on feeding her, as this pleasures him too. His body puts everything into feeding hers; she smiles and literally just soaks him in.

If she's not interrupted in her feeding, it will go on until he's too small to continue. He escapes the sexual fog that he's been in only to find that she towers over him. She looks at him, somewhat disappointed, and still clearly hungry. She spreads her legs. He tries to scramble away as her nether passage opens to accept what's left of her prey. She scoops him up, holds him between her legs, and with a push he's gone.

One variation of this basic storyline: https://aryion.com/g4/view/442543
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:40 pm

Another less-gory version of predigestion I've considered is where the digestive juices are somehow unable to dissolve skin, and the predator injects them, and the prey is broken down into a smooth, thick liquid inside a bag of skin, that the pred then slurps out, maybe squeezing the skin to get out the last bits, like yogurt in a tube, finally just leaving a limp, empty skin with a hole or two the pred used to suck everything out. Maybe the pred even preserves the skins to keep as some sort of hunting trophy.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:03 am

Cowrie wrote:What does everyone think of this?

I prefer it to be magical rather than chemical. The prey is digested outside the pred's body, but there's no pile of goo the pred has to slurp up; they absorb the nutrients the same as if the prey had been inside their stomach rather than outside. So they just break down and disappear until nothing is left but bones.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lorelei » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:30 am

blergle wrote:I like the slime transformation idea. The gore is what would normally turn me off about any sort of external digestion thing, I'm just not into bloody stuff. Could also do external cum digestion by having a cockvore predator ejaculate onto or into prey.

That's exactly what I love. A cockvore pred who pours or fills the Prey with his Cum, thus pre-digesting or weakening it . Of course, with plenty of breast milk from the breasts of a woman or with pleasure juice from her femininity, all this is also possible. Pre-digestion does not have to mean that the prey becomes mucous or fluid, the body can also remain firm, but its substances and enzymes are altered so that they are much easier to absorb or digest.

After the cum spillage, the prey can be completely soft swallowed, but then in the testes much faster and easier and more pleasant absorbed and converted into cum, which otherwise might have been difficult or unpleasant because the prey fiercely fights in the balls.

With rather magical ways instead of chemicals something can be good as well. If a Pred is hungry to Magic wants to suck and absorb most of the powerful magic of a prey, one's own magic or liquids or mucus which weakens magic and makes it easier to suck can also be a kind of pre-digestion. A very surreal and very magical option would be to turn the loot with magic into a chocolate being whose skin is just chocolate and its liquids are also liquid chocolate or cream. So you could suck the prey and drink without it is bloody or gore like :).
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion