Dichotomy between pred looks & "nastiness" of their insides?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Dichotomy between pred looks & "nastiness" of their insides?

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:30 am

How closely do you match your perception of a pred's outsides to any experience of being eaten/digested by them?

For instance, if you were eaten by a hot cheerleader who was a 10 on the scale, would her stomach/guts/eventual scat be all perfumy (or at least not smell as bad as someone less good-looking) and dainty or something like that? Or does she perhaps burp and fart like a trucker when she gets home and is away from other people?

In my own experience, I tend to like imagining the latter. Just the idea of someone I view as so perfectly good-looking actually being stinky and gross at times like any other human excites me (and yes, mentally I know cheerleaders, models, etc. get nasty smelly gas/farts just like anybody else, but it's hard to imagine that with how hot some of them look).
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Dichotomy between pred looks & "nastiness" of their insi

Postby coop500 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:07 am

I'm not really into digestion, but my pref in predators are, to me, very nice to look at, but not most people would agree.
I also prefer clean, though not like... perfume smelling insides, just clean, a little slimy, but not gross smelling, no chunks of food or whatnot. Just a pink slimy cave of sorts. So I guess I prefer the insides the same as the outsides, not the 10/10 ideal (though I feel the ranking of people by numbers is not accurate because everyone has different prefs in what they like in a person) but on the nicer side.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:47 pm

Well sense anal vore is the vore I am most into I can relate to this some.Most characters I fantasize about are from video games and there usually known for there sex appeal but despite how they look when I imagine them doing anal vore on another character I do see them being really gassy and it being a really dreadful smell for the prey to have to endure and experience.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby 157and493 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:37 am

I have loved contrast, whether it is between appearance and personality or setting and situation. Although admittedly it is nice to have things match both on the outside and on the inside occasionally.
157and493
Participator

Postby yetra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Not into huge amounts of overt grossness but I do enjoy other contrasts like that in general, especially when it comes to personality. Cute and dainty preds who have no problem being gluttonous, kind and gentle ones who can't hold back from letting their sadistic side slip out, even preds who start out pretending to be tough and cruel but then get embarrassed about what they're doing and struggle to keep up the act convincingly... could go on.

I'm also a huge fan of post-vore stuff where the pred goes on to do regular day-to-day stuff or even heavier physical activity, keeping whatever's going on inside them totally hidden as if nothing had happened, so I suppose that counts too.

A lot of the same principles go for prey as well, mind. Nothing like a good old mindbreak of course, but it can go in any direction--a tiny shy prey who ends up being surprisingly dominant can also be quite enjoyable.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:14 pm

coop500 wrote:I'm not really into digestion, but my pref in predators are, to me, very nice to look at, but not most people would agree.
I also prefer clean, though not like... perfume smelling insides, just clean, a little slimy, but not gross smelling, no chunks of food or whatnot. Just a pink slimy cave of sorts. So I guess I prefer the insides the same as the outsides, not the 10/10 ideal (though I feel the ranking of people by numbers is not accurate because everyone has different prefs in what they like in a person) but on the nicer side.

I guess I was tired when I first posted this topic and wasn't paying attention and I wrote stuff out wrong, lol. I definitely like when an attractive pred is dirty, haha.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:36 pm

cranberryknights1 wrote:Well sense anal vore is the vore I am most into I can relate to this some.Most characters I fantasize about are from video games and there usually known for there sex appeal but despite how they look when I imagine them doing anal vore on another character I do see them being really gassy and it being a really dreadful smell for the prey to have to endure and experience.

Yeah imagine a character for whom it's hard to consider that they might smell and them anal voring you. Take someone like Princess Peach for example - maybe for all of how dainty she looks she doesn't wipe that well and has gas problems that she hides and her ass/anus being your prison would actually be like hell on earth.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:20 pm

For me, the pred's insides are usually on the realistic side and it's why I don't like post-swallowing much. Nothing in a pred will smell like flowers. Their breath and burps are fine as long as nothing is rotten but it only get worse as you get deeper imo. But someone's hygiene can say a lot about them and it has a certain charm about it. I'd be more tolerant on a pred with a cavity if they actually brush regularly, but it's just that they shovel so much dessert in their mouth.

Also, I've seen a lot of mouth clips over the years and I can say that some very attractive women have terrible oral hygiene. People that would qualify as 8-10/10 with 15 fillings, all very yellow teeth, or even some with a few super obvious cavities that must hurt like hell. It's a real thing. But it's interesting how it can be either a good thing or a bad thing depending on preferences. On a similar note, I'll also always remember Misato from NGE for exactly this. She tries to give her best look in public but at home she exclusively drink beer, eat instant noodles and frozen microwave meals, and she never do chores. Shinji has to remind his friends she's a slob and not the hot babe she's appearing to be.
Kitsouille
???

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Kitsouille wrote:For me, the pred's insides are usually on the realistic side and it's why I don't like post-swallowing much. Nothing in a pred will smell like flowers. Their breath and burps are fine as long as nothing is rotten but it only get worse as you get deeper imo. But someone's hygiene can say a lot about them and it has a certain charm about it. I'd be more tolerant on a pred with a cavity if they actually brush regularly, but it's just that they shovel so much dessert in their mouth.

Also, I've seen a lot of mouth clips over the years and I can say that some very attractive women have terrible oral hygiene. People that would qualify as 8-10/10 with 15 fillings, all very yellow teeth, or even some with a few super obvious cavities that must hurt like hell. It's a real thing. But it's interesting how it can be either a good thing or a bad thing depending on preferences. On a similar note, I'll also always remember Misato from NGE for exactly this. She tries to give her best look in public but at home she exclusively drink beer, eat instant noodles and frozen microwave meals, and she never do chores. Shinji has to remind his friends she's a slob and not the hot babe she's appearing to be.

Haha. One of the worst ass smells I've ever smelled was from a hot female friend/classmate at a HS class party I went to years ago. I had to take a piss, the bathroom was taken, and then suddenly she walks out and I get hit with this foul shit aftermath smell, lol. Really opened my eyes to the reality even attractive women stink, even though I mentally already knew that and I still get fantasies based on the idea of pretty people smelling bad, lol.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:09 am

rudeman wrote:For instance, if you were eaten by a hot cheerleader who was a 10 on the scale, would her stomach/guts/eventual scat be all perfumy (or at least not smell as bad as someone less good-looking) and dainty or something like that? Or does she perhaps burp and fart like a trucker when she gets home and is away from other people?

The former is exactly how I imagine vore, but instead of being perfume smelling, they might smell like something sweet they ate mixed with musk. The acids and chyme are slimy, but the sensation is more like a spa bath.
Jayezox
---

Postby LightDragon » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm

I usually correlate the "cleanliness" of the vore to the social status of the pred, rather than physical beauty.

Let's say that, of two preds of equal beauty, the distinguished aristocrat according a lot of care to her diet and mannerism will have a clean healthy stomach and will find some ways to burp and fart as discretely as possible. On the other hand, a middle class pred eating unhealthy food and with bad manners will have a stomach full of things it can't digest (like bones from previous preys), and won't hide any burp or fart (even enjoying it as it might give him/her a feeling of power).

Ah for animal preds, with no mannerism nor complete sentience, I always imagine them with very dirty stomachs full of junks.
LightDragon
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion