Dragon or human preds, let's settle this once and for all

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Human preds or dragon preds?

Dragon preds
40%
Human preds
60%

Total votes : 132

Re: Dragon or human preds, let's settle this once and for al

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:27 pm

I like dragon preds, But I probably prefer humans, humanoids and demis as preds.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonjerky » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:39 pm

Oh good. Another thread which certainly won't encourage kinkshaming of any kind.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:57 pm

cranberryknights1 wrote:I always saw these topics as nothing more than casual conversations brought on by boredom I never realized they got taken so seriously or personally.Feel bad for the OP

The OP put it forward in a sense of creating competition, this is always going to upset people as it never fails, people WILL kinkshame and say stuff like 'humans are only good for prey' as if it is a fact.

dragonjerky wrote:Oh good. Another thread which certainly won't encourage kinkshaming of any kind.

This post is a good example, it's pretty much expected that threads like these, especially with THAT title, is gonna encourage kinkshaming somewhere along the line.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Artemis » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:30 am

cranberryknights1 wrote:I always saw these topics as nothing more than casual conversations brought on by boredom I never realized they got taken so seriously or personally.Feel bad for the OP

Don't. He's been around and active on the forums for long enough that he knows how these threads go and chose to do it anyway fully knowing it'd annoy people. :u

That being said...

Dragons are the coolest preds.
Humans are the cutest and the sexiest preds.

Don't @ me. Whatever that means.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnIndoorPlant » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:30 am

Different folks, different strokes ya know. Not really much to settle.
AnIndoorPlant
New to the forum

Re: Dragon or human preds, or both.

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 am

ItsSongxing wrote:Broke: Claiming to "settle" a fetish through a single poll on eka's.
Dope: Liking what you like and not telling anyone else what they should or shouldn't like as long as they aren't hurting anyone IRL with it
Woke: tiny human eating mega dragon

lolz

Artemis wrote:Don't @ me. Whatever that means.

Yeah, I don't get it either, lol

AnIndoorPlant wrote:Different folks, different strokes ya know. Not really much to settle.

Agreed. Dragons and humans as preds have far different reaches here.

Aleph-Null wrote:Didn't vote, you might want an "other" option in the poll.

This. Absolutely this.

Dragons
    Humans
    Both
    Neither
    Other

dragonjerky wrote:Oh good. Another thread which certainly won't encourage kinkshaming of any kind.

You know, FetLife and SimilarWorlds are way worse when it comes to kinkshaming. On the latter, the moderators let that shit happen, and even partake in it themselves. Oh, and don't even bring up paywalling bullshittery Deviant Art. At least, here, it's not remotely as bad, and maybe that's because I can count the number of admin here on one...fucking...hand...lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby blakdyfrst » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:17 am

Can't it be both? Anthro/humanoid dragons are, to me, a wonderful compromise to each's traits.
blakdyfrst
New to the forum

Postby justinrpg » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:19 am

Wow! I did not know so many people would take offense to a topic about which is the better pred.

We are all here to enjoy vore and you guys immediately assume I was trying to stir up trouble when I was NOT!

And no, my topics are casual—just this one was created because I had no other ideas and I did not want to disappear for too long while while I wait for an idea lightbulb. I had no clue people were going to take offense to it. It is not like I said any of you were wrong because you said one answer or another.

But I do see now that I should have put an option for both. I originally did not because I wanted the poll to be genuine results based on popularity.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:35 am

I'm also kinda between here.
Picked humans, though, because I count humanoids as them too, and I love dragon boys that still have human bodies and faces, but with wings, tails, scales, horns etc. Despite loving dragons, I don't like them as preds, but that's just because I don't really like non-humanoid preds as a whole.
Merodi
Participator

Postby midnightisle » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:04 am

There's nothing to be settled here. Both are good. And if someone only likes one, or neither, then that's fine too. I know OP wants to see which one is more popular but I think the appeal of preds can't be quantified that easily.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:55 pm

I agree with those saying it's just a preference thing. Imo I prefer human preds but there's not any winner to be found.

Best is dragon monster girls tho 8)
Kitsouille
???

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:13 pm

I have a humanoid dragon pred, so my answer is both
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Snakes.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:52 pm

justinrpg wrote:Wow! I did not know so many people would take offense to a topic about which is the better pred.

We are all here to enjoy vore and you guys immediately assume I was trying to stir up trouble when I was NOT!

Bruh, you said "Let's SETTLE this", which implies it would be an objective result. I don't think you're dumb enough to not know what you were doing.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:09 pm

I don't think there was malicious intent. I think it's just a title made to grab attention. Everyone's been very supportive of things not their preference too.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Imo the title isn't offending and I think the people who basically said "it's really just a subjective thing" or "why not both" don't seem offended either. Don't worry, a lot of threads have this "which is the best" theme and every time there are people saying "why not both".
Kitsouille
???

Postby justinrpg » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:18 am

Kitsouille wrote:Imo the title isn't offending and I think the people who basically said "it's really just a subjective thing" or "why not both" don't seem offended either. Don't worry, a lot of threads have this "which is the best" theme and every time there are people saying "why not both".

And that is not even just here. Pokémon forums, Digimon forums, and many other forums also have these "which is better" threads. I do not see how mine was any different.

as for the "lets settle this", I have seen that used before in other forums when people are talking about two almost equally popular things. That is where I came up with title
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:40 am

Who in their right mind thinks, that humans are better preds then dragons? That's just all kinds of wrong.

Also remember kids: just because the majority agrees on something, dosn't mean the majority can't be wrong. :D
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:44 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:Who in their right mind thinks, that humans are better preds then dragons? That's just all kinds of wrong.

Also remember kids: just because the majority agrees on something, dosn't mean the majority can't be wrong. :D

This, this is exactly the kind of bullshit everyone didn't want... Now do you believe us OP?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:46 am

It was a foolish question. Just because its a *common* one doesn't make it a good one.

You post a lot of this type of thing Justin and they always turn out to be kinda like this. Maybe stop and consider how your constant questions will affect other people before making another?

If you want to keep your account looking busy post blogs. That way people who like your stuff can follow you instead of causing upset site-wide.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion