Ink And Quill Writing Challenge 3 - Mayternity

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Ink And Quill Writing Challenge 3 - Mayternity

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed May 01, 2019 10:35 pm

Okay, everyone!

Last month, we had the theme of "April's Howlers" - an admittedly hastily put-together idea to consolidate the fact that April just has so many holidays to go off of for a writing challenge, and the fact that we were putting things back together after our Fearless Leader, TheVoreEngineer, had been on hiatus for March. He's back, and we've decided on a theme that we think represents May quite well!

Without further ado because you can already read the title, the theme for this month is: Mayternity! It's all about mothers and motherly figures this time around. Fertility, nourishment, punishment, protection - all these things and more can fit with this theme, so don't feel like the pred or prey has to be a mother, as long as they're "mother-like" in a sense. A "Mr. Mom" type of character will count, as well - especially for those of you who decide to go the MPreg route. We're trying not to ostracize crowds who might not like females in their vore, after all! Let your creativity shine; it's meant to be fun, not a chore!

You can view the last thread here! (It also has a link to the thread before!)

If you appreciate vore writing, or just writing in general - or, heck, if you want to be more involved in the process of deciding the theme for next month - then please join Ink and Quill by clicking here! We're a friendly Discord group dedicated to writing.

With that, good luck, have fun, and happy writing! The deadline for the stories is three days before the month ends; that is May 28th, 2019 at 11:59 PM CDT! You can check the countdown for this deadline by clicking here!

In case you need to convert the deadline to your timezone, Savvy Time is a great resource! Just swap NYC out for a city you know is in your timezone!

That being said - entries will be listed below! Entries will only be linked here if they are posted on the thread or in a post on the #monthly-challenge channel on Ink and Quill pinging me.

• Our first entry is "Motherly Duties" by ItsSongxing! Cleavage vore and two prey in this one, followed by breastfeeding!
  • Our second entry is "Mother's Plan" by Tyslan03! Features a mother pred and son prey, along with incestuous sex!
  • Our third entry is "Legionnaires" by SolMaxiMuta! Features a futanari mom pred, dicking down her daughters! And probably eating some people with that dick.
  • Our fourth entry is "Maternal Mayhem" by EmissaryOfRainbows! Features a large number of kinks, including absorption, trait theft, and possession!
  • Our final entry is "Collar" by Progressive! It's a long one; features an epistolary style, as well as F/F and F/M implied soft vore.

That's all, folks!
Last edited by ItsSongxing on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Re: Ink And Quill Writing Challenge 3 - Mayternity

Postby Personad » Sat May 04, 2019 6:10 pm

Help!
I want to be part of this month's challenge since I only have 2 weeks of college left but I'm torn between two ideas!
1)
A story about a young adult girl who was once an orphan deciding to give back to the mothers and aunt who raised her by unbirthing them to while they were pregnant with multiples.

Or

2)
A cliche about a mother that is fed up with how her daughters turned out during their time in college and decides to restart the process with them again.
Personad
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Fri May 10, 2019 12:02 am

First entry coming in!

It's got breast vore and F/MF. And incest. But while the mom is the pred, the child is not prey, but actually, the bastard grandkids. (It's okay, she's got Touhou-like aging, i.e. none-at-all past 20.) It gets motherly when the son shows up, though.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/525735

So here's "Motherly Duties"!
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Tyslan03 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:54 pm

I wrote a thing https://aryion.com/g4/view/526775
It has a mom pred and a son prey and sex... you know, of the incestuous variety. Anyway, enjoy.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu May 16, 2019 12:56 am

Thanks for the entry, Tyslan03! I'm a bit late, but you're now added to the OP!
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Solmaximuta » Sun May 19, 2019 8:34 pm

I present the community with this: https://aryion.com/g4/view/527723
Some motherly love in emotionless soldiers, said mother brutally dicking her children full a babies
Tad sad its not as expansive as i wanted, but c'est la vie!
SolMaxiMuta. Run it through Latin translate, you might have a laugh.
Solmaximuta
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon May 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Alright, added you to the OP!

Also, a reminder, to all: There is but one week left to get your entries in!
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Wed May 22, 2019 2:48 pm

EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu May 23, 2019 8:48 am

Alright, your story has been added, Emi!
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Progressive » Tue May 28, 2019 9:23 pm

I am a little too close to the deadline for comfort!

The following is an epistolary short story, written in the form of diary entries, about the events of a girl's life and her difficult relationship with her mother. Read it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p44cl11s0af98 ... r.odt?dl=0

I named this one Collar. It contains ~ 12k words about F/F and F/M implied soft vore. That's all I want to say about it, because I feel that saying anything else would give away too much. This story ties into another story I wrote, but Collar was written to stand on it's own. You can read the parent story here, if you wish:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=55140

I welcome your comments! Please send me feedback, let me know what you think.

Cheers!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:27 am

Okay! After a long time coming, you're finally added in! New thread should be coming up sometime today, so be ready! But I won't be making it.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion