Mistaking a water bowl for a pool

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mistaking a water bowl for a pool

Postby justinrpg » Mon May 06, 2019 8:04 pm

One scenario I have been playing around with the past week or so is a shrunken man who has not noticed that he was shrunken yet walks by a water bowl on the floor meant for a pet, animal, Pokémon, or anything that would drink from that bowl. Being how the bowl would be blue and he does not know that he is shrunken, combined with some water he stepped in near the water bowl, he figures that the Mrs has bought him the indoor pool that he has always been wanting. When he cannot find the ladder for the pool, he thinks to himself, "The ladder must not be delivered yet." He takes his clothes off, scales the water bowl. Once he is in the water, he finds it quite nice.

When the pet or whatever comes by to drink from the water bowl, he realizes that it is her water bowl and that he is shrunken! When the pet or creature starts drinking from her water bowl, she swallows the shrunken man with water. For sentient creatures like a legendary Pokémon for example, who would be able to identify the person and avoid swallowing him. Make her not even see the shrunken man and make her unaware that she swallowed him.

As usual, with 99% of my vorish ideas, it started with my wife, Reshiram. Same scenario as above, also her being sentient and unaware. The only difference for the version involving my wife, I did not see the big letters "RESHIRAM" on the water bowl kinda making it my fault that she swallowed me. But then again, bigger creature like Reshiram = bigger water bowl so I may be too small to see the word "Reshiram".
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Mistaking a water bowl for a pool

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:37 pm

It's not really the same thing but this scenario reminds me of the time when Wonder Woman got shrunk in the Super Friends cartoon and fell into a bowl of milk that was set out for a cat. It was pretty funny to see her helplessly splashing around in the bowl until the villain plucked her out.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Re: Mistaking a water bowl for a pool

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 08, 2019 10:33 pm

I could see a pred mistaking a pool and a water bowl but not a prey.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion