Plausibility of macro/micro vore at Catholic high school?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Plausibility of macro/micro vore at Catholic high school?

Postby GastricAztec » Thu May 09, 2019 5:12 pm

I live in the United States, and here there are Catholic high schools where the students dress in cute uniforms. I'd like to write a story where someone gets shrunk at a catholic school, and gets swallowed by a Catholic school girl, but I'm unsure of the plausibility of the whole thing.

If they're all catholic, wouldn't they be non-violent?

If vore occurred, would it only be non-fatal, since the students are Catholic?

Can someone who attended a Catholic high school make me aware of what is and isn't plausible in this scenario at a Catholic high school?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Plausibility of macro/micro vore at Catholic high school

Postby shortprey20 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:20 pm

....Have you ever met anyone from a Catholic high school? =p I didn't go to one but I have had multiple friends who did. Trust me it's just like any other high school. You have good folks and you got real bastards. So depending on how you like your preds there can be any number of sadistic/cute/sexually active females you would like in your story =p
Cheers!
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:24 pm

There's no guarantee that any of the students would actually be following the rules of Catholicism. There's plenty of real-world examples of people exploiting religion for power, using the rules when it suits them and ignoring them when it doesn't. You have a few options for your pred:

A genuinely devout girl who would never knowingly digest someone and would be hesitant to swallow them at all if she knew it was something sexual - gotta save it for marriage, after all. She might be coerced into it, and digest a prey by accident or more intense coercion. If she knows what she did, she'd live the rest of her life in guilt.

A classical queen bitch who pretends to be devout to manipulate adults and students, who would happily swallow and digest a prey as long as it couldn't be traced back to her.

Something in between, where she might eat someone if angered or pressured and might justify digestion as "deserved" in some way.

The pred's personality is where a lot of the story comes from, so choose what would make the most interesting story.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby dele350b26b9 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Religion usually isn't a deciding factor wether a person is good or not so it's plausible enough for me, a fun thing to play with is that young & strict catholics can be very sexually deprived, what with the whole no masturbation and no sex before marriage thing. So maybe make the pred a deprived girl/boy who isn't allowed to get any sexual gratification, but gets it anyway from eating someone. Which they justify in their mind that it doesn't really count.

Also, you're writing a macro/micro vore story, I wouldn't worry to much about realism.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby PigeonsFedora » Thu May 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Had a couple of friends that went to Catholic high schools. Trust me; it's basically like any other high school except you have prayer sessions, and in one of the high schools, you were forced to learn Latin. There are religious kids, but the majority go because their families are religious or the schools in the surrounding areas are bad.

So you would have the sweet, probably hesitant non-fatal vore girl but you can also have slutty bitch pred or uncaring, nonchalant pred. Honestly, it's just regular high school with religion intertwined... at least in my state.
PigeonsFedora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cuddlekins » Thu May 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Where'd you get this about Catholics being non-violent? They aren't Buddhists, lol...
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby rarrawer » Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 pm

I'd say it's very unlikely that most people, even voraphiles, would be willing to kill someone just because they're small and the pred thinks they'd enjoy doing it.
On the opposing side to that, people do some pretty fucked up things in real life already. IIRC those under 25 are believed to have incomplete neural development; and children are basically psycho/socio-paths who need to be taught to be good people, so take my faith in the goodwill of man with a grain of salt.

That said, disregard plausability and just write things.
Being too concerned with realism will just prevent you from writing at your best.
What matters isn't adherence to the specifics our reality, but how good your artwork (whether illustration, writing, etc.) is.

Also, I believe you're posting this in the wrong board. Works to be Shared is for actual artworks ready to be shared, not for brainstorming and this sort of 'would this happen' question as far as I know.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby boomer91 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:42 pm

You're asking about plausibility in vore? :P

Just write it. No one is going to pick on the religious doctrine of your characters in a vore story.
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tangentg » Fri May 10, 2019 10:38 pm

I mean I went to a Catholic school (even came from a Catholic family) but I always fantasized about vore which is against their teaching anyway. Plus, there are many non-Catholic (atheist/non-religious/other religions) people who went to the one I studied in (same with anothere Christian school I studied in). Seems fine to me lol as far as it goes, the only real question is whether they'd eat someone, knowing they'd be killed, which would be like asking any normal human "is it plausible for you to kill someone". Since it's all story I'd say you're fine.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby aClockworkSloth » Sat May 11, 2019 3:54 am

Cuddlekins wrote:Where'd you get this about Catholics being non-violent? They aren't Buddhists, lol...

Buddhists arent all non-violent either. look up the Rohingya Crisis. It involves a nobel peace prize winner whom maybe wasn't so deserving of it after all.... But yeah, in a nutshell, not all Buddhists are pacifists. That's a Western world assumption.

Regarding the Catholic High School thing, I admittedly was a Catholic High School student. I *hated* it My parents were Catholic. I became agnostic in the 7th/8th grade and moved on to atheism in high school and let me tell you. i wasnt alone. most students werent super religious. yeah, there were some holy rollers but there are probably holy rollers in public school... they just dont have the school backing their beliefs.

in catholic school, people still had sex and did drugs drank booze and all that jazz. the main difference is that supposedly the education is better in private schools. But that's up for debate. But the education thing let to there being more than a few non-Catholics there. We also sometimes had an in school church service and we said a prayer in the morning. maybe at the end of the day too. dont remember. i ignored all that due to the atheist thing . oh wait. I forgot. We have to take a religion class all four years. still didn't make people more religious.

i personally thought the uniforms were dweeby looking to be honest. just a basic pleated skirt and a polo shirt. the knee high socks were optional. There were also ankle-ish socks. Catholic schools also tend to have uniform rules. Like the skirts had to touch the knee or almost touch the knee. It was annoying.

long story short, there is no catholic school girl personality type. you are more likely to find a strict catholic school girl there, sure. But I think a strict catholic school girl wouldn't vore tbh. so might as well throw realism out the window and go for the fetishy view of Catholic school girls that - as one irl (in the past) - i never understood and make the uniforms more appealing because they are more bland vanilla and the bane of a girl's existence than cute irl. I mean lets be real it's gonna be a vore story. adding religion throws p. much any plausibility out the window (not that vore really has plausibility to begin with lol).
aClockworkSloth
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Sat May 11, 2019 7:32 am

SamuelOrona wrote:I live in the United States, and here there are Catholic high schools where the students dress in cute uniforms. I'd like to write a story where someone gets shrunk at a catholic school, and gets swallowed by a Catholic school girl, but I'm unsure of the plausibility of the whole thing.

If they're all catholic, wouldn't they be non-violent?

If vore occurred, would it only be non-fatal, since the students are Catholic?

Can someone who attended a Catholic high school make me aware of what is and isn't plausible in this scenario at a Catholic high school?

Depends of the school. However, they probably won't have lots of liberties at school nor would they be allowed to learn about topic such as sex. I live somewhere where for a long time, the teachers were all Catholic Sisters and one thing I can say is how severe it was. Students would rarely be publicly violent and lots would fear punishment.

Obviously not all are like this and I certainly don't think thatl catholic schools are like this in the US but taking this setting would always be better in term of contents. Could be someone who find a tiny and some things deemed taboo start develloping in her. Could go in many appeoach from cruel and domination to gentle and romantism.

As for how beliefs affects people, unless the authority of the religion is high, the people will just act normal so no, catholics aren't non-violent and when the religion is in power... There is always things that happened such as inquisition, heresy and anti-Semitism. You can still make the character non-violent and completely following the bible and what the priesthood says.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat May 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Thank you to everyone who responded in this thread, I appreciate your opinions, you've helped me a lot.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Jayezox » Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Repressed people do crazy things especially with a lot of hormones. Just saying.
Jayezox
---

Return to General Vore Discussion