Underrated Pokémon preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Underrated Pokémon preds

Postby justinrpg » Fri May 10, 2019 11:15 am

What are some great Pokémon preds that there is not a whole lot of vore for or AKA underrated Pokémon pred? What are some Pokémon preds that are under rated?

Here are a few of mine:

Reshiram: Obviously I would say Reshiram given my reputation regarding Reshiram. However, she seems to fit the vore pred figure. She does have the belly area to be a great pred. For the longest time, I never seen any works with Reshiram as a pred other than my Photoshops with me. However, recently Reshiram has been getting some attention with a few YouTube videos and some art around.

Black Kyurem: Funny I would say Black Kyurem as an underrated pred when it was a Black Kyurem vore image that not only got me to like Black Kyurem as a Pokémon, but as a pred as well. However, that was literally the only Black Kyurem vore image I have ever seen outside of my Photoshop works. I have not seen another Black Kyurem as a pred vore art since.

Arceus: The God of the Pokémon World. Being that he is God, to me that screams "vore pred". Being that Arceus is God, he can basically do whatever he wants—and that include eating someone. However, I have never seen a single Arceus vore art outside of my Photoshop works. I have been told that there is a few out there, however.

Sylveon: The most adorable Eeveelution. I like her as a pred. Mainly in an unaware vore situation. However, I have yet to come across any Sylveon as a pred vore art outside of my Photoshop works. I have seen Flareon as a pred, but not Sylveon. Maybe Sylveon is too adorable to be put into a vore pred situation is why there lacks it.

Ho-Oh: Okay, obviously Lugia stole the show as for gen 2 vore preds. However, Ho-oh does deserve attention. I love bird preds and not too long ago, Ho-Oh joined that roster of my bird vore preds. There is a few videos and art of Ho-Oh as a pred other than my Photoshop works and there deserves to be more. However, everybody is drawing Lugia instead. Do not get me wrong, Lugia is an awesome pred. He is my second favorite vore pred under Reshiram. However, he is definitely not underrated. Ho-Oh is very underrated. I am pretty sure if either A, Lugia did not exist, or B, Lugia and Ho-Oh were released in different generations, there would be more art of Ho-Oh as a pred.

What are some Pokémon preds that you think are underrated?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Underrated Pokémon preds

Postby Borealis » Fri May 10, 2019 2:14 pm

I think Arcanine is kind of underrated. It's big and a dog, which makes me biased of course, but it looks like it could be pretty capacious and I could totally see it being a great pred. You see it sometimes, but it's very infrequent...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby kagamichan » Fri May 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Personally, I think Gallade is a very underrated pred. I would like to see him as pred more often. Also, I have seen next to no art with Ursaring.
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Fri May 10, 2019 4:06 pm

By the way, you all named pokemons that actually have artwork done of them fairly regularly (for pokemon vore). What's next, lucario
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deleted9234b2 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Keldeo, Watchog, Swanna, Stantler, and Swalot (a Pokemon known for swallowing whole other Pokemon, even in the anime) are kind of out there for not-so-much loving going around
deleted9234b2
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri May 10, 2019 8:46 pm

I've always felt you could do something interesting with Burmy and Wormadam. They swallow some prey, and then retreat into their cloaks to digest. It'd be adorable.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:27 pm

I always liked Braixen and there is some art here of her but not that much and I feel like shes one that gets left out a lot mainly cause most times when it comes to polls or discussions mostly legendary pokemon are the main ones being discussed or on the choices in the polls. Her sassy attitude she displays makes me think she'd be a good pred for stories.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sat May 11, 2019 1:18 am

Initially Arcanine is a prime suspect but thankfully there's been an upsurge recently.
I also wish there was more Dragonite vore. Literally just going to go through the pokedex.
Spoiler: show
Hmm furret, Ampharos, Miltank, Flygon, Milotic, Tropius, I'll lie and say Lopunny but I love them, maybe Skuntank, guess I'm a liiittle surprised there's not a lot of Stoutland but next to Arcanine its clear who the better vore-dog is, I do like Zebstrika especially for CV, Scolipede, Sawsbuck, Mienshao, Virizion, I disagree with OP about Reshiram but I *do want* more... that goes for Braixen/Delphox, Gogoat, Meowstic, Pangoro, Furfrou, Aurorus, I think Goodra has good representation but more please, love Xerneas, Primarina, Lycanroc, Mudsdale, Bewear, oddly Magearna, Zeraora.

Okay from those... I should pick *one* that I think needs some more love.

The perfect example to me personally is Arcanine but, in lieu of recent events, I'll say Miltank. Miltank has vore, but, not enough to supply enough milk for all these nasty hex maniacs who have to self-milk due to us not feeding the Miltanks properly~

I think I'll settle for two answers actually, Sawsbuck and Miltank, nothing like being eaten by an herbivore, I can't get enough.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby RiffRaff » Sat May 11, 2019 1:47 am

I think there's a lack of Machamp stuff out there. Fighting types need their protein, and Machamps are not exception. Machokes, too. Alongside that, Kommo-o. Similar reason since Kommo-o is a fighting type too, but I imagine adding people to their diet might help keep their scales sturdy
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby PoiYoFan » Sat May 11, 2019 1:58 am

I feel like there is a lack of Mythicals in vore, more specifically, I think there isn't enough Victini vore out there.
Check out my CAI bots here!
PoiYoFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxyoursox » Sat May 11, 2019 2:46 am

The main ones I see are the most popular ones outside of vore as well--Gen I, starters, legendaries, and highly promoted pokemon like Lucario and Sylveon. I also see a lot of any dog, cat, dragon, snake, or humanoid pokemon (no surprises there). Personally I would love to see more ghost type preds actually behaving like ghosts--for example, Ghastly turning into gas and resolidifying around its prey. I think caterpillars like Wurmple or Sewaddle can be cute preds and bug types in general rarely get to be preds (even pretty ones like Vespiquen), and Mareanie is not only a good pred but also one is canonically attracted to James in the anime.

Some others I like: Hippowdon, Carnivine, Magcargo, Lileep/Cradily, Banette, Honchcrow, Gible, Whimsicott, Krookodile, Frillish, Eelektross, Meloetta, Pangoro, Malamar, Lurantis, Dhelmise, Nihilego (I've drawn the most obvious situation for that last one myself, but it still has a lot of untapped potential with its neurotoxins that remove inhibitions).

syrusalpha88 wrote:I feel like there is a lack of Mythicals in vore, more specifically, I think there isn't enough Victini vore out there.

Agreed! Same with Shaymin!
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby ButterBelly » Sat May 11, 2019 5:57 am

I haven't seen much Noivern vore, so i'd believe it's underrated.
ButterBelly
New to the forum

Postby justinrpg » Sat May 11, 2019 7:33 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:
Xerneas

How could I have forgotten my Legendary Bae Xerneas? Yes! She deserves attention too. I would love to see Xerneas as a pred in MUGEN!

Another one I forgot is Meganium. There seems to lack art with Meganium as a pred. Meganium is my dominatrix so that kinda makes me biased, but still.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Michele » Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 am

justinrpg wrote:
blessedwasthechild wrote:
Xerneas

How could I have forgotten my Legendary Bae Xerneas? Yes! She deserves attention too. I would love to see Xerneas as a pred in MUGEN!

Another one I forgot is Meganium. There seems to lack art with Meganium as a pred. Meganium is my dominatrix so that kinda makes me biased, but still.

In MUGEN, there are several Pokemon predators who can do vore. However, I think there are still some missing. For example, what you said as well, but like another mentioned, Swalot as well.

But IMO, if it had to be outside of MUGEN, I think there's an lack of vore related to pokemon with rock typing.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun May 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Sylveon would make a good pred because of the contrast that it's adorable, but is probably some eldritch horror. Its ribbons are made out of flesh and one of the move it learns is to absorb life with a kiss. It's definitively not the cute dog/cat it appears to be and it's probably plotting to eat other pokemons.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Miridium » Sun May 12, 2019 11:59 pm

I'm actually surprised Mawhile isn't around much.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SexyPopplio » Mon May 13, 2019 12:49 am

Shaymin
SexyPopplio
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 13, 2019 2:18 am

Of course Gulpin would make the perfect Pokemon for this...
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Return to General Vore Discussion