Animal vaginal vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Animal vaginal vore?

Postby justinrpg » Mon May 13, 2019 8:20 pm

I know animal preds have been talked about before, but most of that discussion is oral vore. I am asking about vaginal vore

Is anybody here into animal UB or vaginal vore? I am not talking Pokémon or Digimon or other monsters, not dragons, and not furries. I am talking about real and fictional animals. Whether it will be a real animal such as a Bengal tiger, or fictional like Nala from Lion King. However, I am leaning heavily to the real side just because its more exotic type of vaginal vore.

My favorite vaginal vore animal is an orange Bengal tiger. I prefer one that is out in the wild in her natural habitat, that way her body would be what is natural for tigers. It seems captivity may change her body chemistry or whatever. It is the same reason why when I fantasize about orange Bengal tigers peeing in my mouth, it is in their natural habitat as well.

Animal vaginal vore preds could be potentially very dangerous if you follow a common vaginal vore rule people have that states that you are not allowed to leave her vagina until she gives you permission to leave. Since a tiger (or any animal in that manner) cannot talk, she cannot grant you permission to leave her vagina. You would either a. be trapped in her vagina forever until you die or b. She physically forces you out of her vagina in some way. The animal physically forcing you out would be the only way you could leave her vagina based on that rule.

I'd be willing to take that risk if I was shrunken and my favorite animal was nearly (orange Bengal Tiger). I kinda hope she has a sexual encounter with a male tiger while I am in her vagina.

Is anybody else into animal vaginal vore? If so, what animals come to mind?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Animal vaginal vore?

Postby Proxima » Mon May 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Probably cows or elephants, since they're so big and I like herbivores.

Animals aren't my go-to thing, but I could probably get into it if it was a fantasy world where it was safe, sane, and consensual. I wonder what a cow's stomach growling sounds like?
Where so ever two or three are gathered in my stomach, I am also there.
Proxima
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:20 am

I like the idea of Nala unbirthing a human female and then giving birth to them but the human now coming out as a female lion cub after a extended period in her womb.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby 157and493 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:15 am

Animal vore is normally not really my thing, but if I am being honest, I am just a little interested in what a centipede’s vagina would be like... Or were we only counting mammals?
157and493
Participator

Postby Eznam » Fri May 17, 2019 9:50 am

justinrpg wrote:Animal vaginal vore preds could be potentially very dangerous if you follow a common vaginal vore rule people have that states that you are not allowed to leave her vagina until she gives you permission to leave. Since a tiger (or any animal in that manner) cannot talk, she cannot grant you permission to leave her vagina.

Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Mares, lionesses, wolfesses, and orcas (killer whales) would be among the animal unbirths I am into.

Course, in the scenarios of being unbirthed by these animals, I am more for the non-fatal outcome, where the unbirthee is transformed into the unbirther's species, becoming the child in the process, so age regression is involved in that case. I am also appealed to the idea where the unbirther just stores the unbirthee in their womb, to let them out later, unharmed, where the unbirthee was a willing prey, rather then forced.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion