Video suggestions and ideas for male vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Video suggestions and ideas for male vore?

Postby cycxxoxo » Wed May 15, 2019 11:46 pm

Hey! I had a lot of fun posting my first video recently and enjoyed the response :) thank you to the Eka community!

I'd like to summon some creative influence from people on this forum who want to see more male centric vore.

If you're like me then you've seen quite a bit of vore related media - we've all seen some things that looked great and some things that failed to impress.

2 questions:

1) What scenarios/stories have you always wanted to see but haven't seen yet? (additionally interested in what you've seen and enjoyed)

2) Do you have any film/effect related vore ideas that you think would look good? (such as certain camera work, ways to imply vore, SFX, swallowing effects, etc?)

If I like your idea then I'd be happy to use it in a video and give credit to the person who inspired it!

~Thanks! ~
cycxxoxo
New to the forum

Re: Video suggestions and ideas for male vore?

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Thu May 16, 2019 8:47 pm

You've already gone for cock vore, why not try anal vore next?
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Thu May 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Vote for anal vore here too!

I think trying any effects/stuffed shirts for 'same size' vore is only going to go poorly so I would stick to mirco prey in your 'narratives'.

If you are willing to show off your belly then that would certainly help with anything vore related. Especially if you stick your belly out or move it during, like it was actually stuffed with prey :lol: If it's something that you're into/don't mind then belly bloating/stuffing would also help.

I'd love a narrative of you having a shrunken friend/toy get lost up there and you're worried about her growing back before you can get her out. If you can work in pushing your belly out during the vid that would help with the whole idea :wink:

Hopefully that doesn't sound too weird and if it interests you then I have a video (somewhat graphic) in mind as an example I'd be happy to share via PM.
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Belloc » Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am

I agree that trying out different sorts of vore might make for some fun variety. Never hurts to experiment!
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion