Vore and domination

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore and domination

Postby 157and493 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 am

Does anyone else here like vore for the dominion aspect?
It is a little embarrassing to admit, but I have a female domination fetish and imaging myself being eaten by a woman who is domineering but also somewhat kind is enjoyable for me. Does anyone else here like vore for similar reasons?
157and493
Participator

Re: Vore and domination

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:40 am

When it comes to myself being prey I don't think of domination as much as when I am a observer in a fantasy. Seeing a pred I really like swallow up a prey I also am very attracted to is when aspects like humiliation and domination are huge turn ons for me. Anal vore is the fetish I am most into and it seems like the most embarrassing type of vore to be subjected to. If 2 characters are fighting in a fantasy for example it does not get anymore dominant to me then the pred shoving there opponent up there butt.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Tebomas » Thu May 16, 2019 4:32 am

Well vore features one of the most potent situations for dominations (especially in fatal vore).
Since I'm switch on the pred/prey thing and many people I meet wanna be prey, I got to play pred very often. And wether it's taunting an unwilling prey as there is no way of escape, or if the prey gets seduced and talked into submitting themselves: I can attest that many folks enjoy that aspect.
Including myself.
'
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Riraito » Thu May 16, 2019 7:19 am

Vore is inherently an act of domination. I'm not exactly sure how you'd portray it any other way. One character eats another. Unless the character is Ouroboros, then one character is having their agency removed by another.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Thu May 16, 2019 10:08 am

I was expecting the question of whether anyone does not feel that way and would have reported in.
I just like the thought of eating people. How they feel about it doesn't interest me.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu May 16, 2019 10:13 am

It's not something I actively think about but it could be subconscious.
Kitsouille
???

Postby MidnightRose » Thu May 16, 2019 12:22 pm

Absolutely, I think it's the main reason why I have the fetish. I identify as submissive, so the idea of being overpowered and eaten by a dominant man, being forced to belong to him... I love it.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Noxyoursox » Thu May 16, 2019 1:08 pm

It's one of the aspects I really love, but it doesn't have to be super prominent for me to enjoy vore. My favorite situation like this is when the prey is dependent on the pred for release and must please them in some way or succeed at some test in order to get out (or just trust in the pred's goodwill and willingness to release them). Trusting prey in general, especially if the pred is very sadistic or prone to betray that trust, is a huge turn-on for me. I also like slaves having to pamper a pred while they eat/digest someone else, or being forced to eat a person they care about or watch them get eaten.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby blergle » Thu May 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Domination is the very core of my interest in vore. Active domination is why I prefer non-consensual fantasies over any involving willing prey; I feel that someone who is willing and submissive has already *been* dominated, either by their own nature or by someone else influencing them, so the act of dominating them means less. I supppose in my vore interests I am a very non-traditional dom in that it's *not* about taking care of or pleasuring a sub--I honestly view subs as sort of the real bosses in BDSM because a good dom is all about being attentive to and stepping up for their sub (sort of "topping from the bottom", as I've heard some put it). That's great for IRL stuff but as the appeal in vore to me is being scary, that active domination is crucial!
blergle
---

Postby Jayezox » Thu May 16, 2019 11:31 pm

I like femdom that's not over the top. If she still respects her partner while dominating it's perfect.
Jayezox
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:09 am

I am love male dom/pred devouring female sub/prey, especially forced/unwilling one~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:29 am

that might be the reason why I have this thing. since I identify as a "pred" and that might be why I like snake vore as for the bondage, domination aspect of it. and yes I do have a lean of rping with subs because I like seeing what they like subbing to.
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion