Vore community poll

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What attracts you the most in the vore community

Vore art. The way artists hit your sweet spots right on the head (Either in form of pictures or in form of written stories)
63%
Roleplaying your most beloved and intimate scenarios
20%
Getting to know people in the community that seem oddly familiar and you can talk about things you never wrote or spoke about.
17%

Total votes : 139

Vore community poll

Postby nutritious » Sat May 18, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi all! The latest discussions got me thinking: What attracts you to the vore community the most? The vore art, role playing or general finding people with similar interests?

Maybe the options are too few. Please feel free to state whatever is on your mind concerning the subject.
Last edited by nutritious on Sun May 19, 2019 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore community poll

Postby nutritious » Sat May 18, 2019 9:34 pm

Wow! interesting! i am really curious how this develops!
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Sat May 18, 2019 11:06 pm

I believe you left out the writing and the stories. Reading a story is not the same as roleplaying, and the amount of story content is just as numerous as art.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat May 18, 2019 11:24 pm

I agree that the stories needs to be added to the poll sense thats the main thing that led me to this site in the first place. Still too shy to role play with someone I just met so I can't really speak for that aspect of the site.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby FemmiK » Sat May 18, 2019 11:37 pm

This is actually a pretty interesting topic! I agree that stories are a good addition to the poll as well, but for me I picked RPs. I'm overall pretty picky about such matters, but a good RP is honestly my favorite thing overall ^^
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Postby kagamichan » Sun May 19, 2019 12:44 am

For me, it's just having a place to share something that is seen as too weird by a lot of people. :D So in terms of content, I like a little of everything. Currently I am focused on visual art, but I started my journey as a writer. :D
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby nutritious » Sun May 19, 2019 2:33 am

I think writing is also art, so I ve updated the poll. At least its pure content :)
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby 157and493 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:55 am

The art and the stories, those are the primary reasons people frequent this place I feel.
157and493
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion