Possessive Male Preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby aClockworkSloth » Fri May 24, 2019 11:57 pm

The examples were not of male preds but of "female characters that are cute yet embody something slightly off colour and make it work" or something like that. I'm not quite sure what that all even means. And if it really means just a hot female pred representing something off colour and making it work, I'd disagree and I'm not much of a female pred type of person. though I have a soft spot for F/F being pan... still prefer male preds though.

but quick thing about Christian grey and "those books". What makes them blegh is more of the normalizing/making excuses for absuive behavior. like say its BDSM when BDSM has rules and stuff. BDSM is not the actual terrorizing of another and doesn't involve kidnapping either.. at least.. wasn't the main chick kidnapped. well, there are stories that are about kidnappers and the abducted falling for them and being used sexually by them blah blah... so even if it doesn't apply to the Christian Grey series. it applies to other normalization/fetishizing of realistic abusive relationships.

This is a site about vore though. I mean. Press on spoiler to read rest. or just read the recap at the end. whatever. they are probably the same length. as I suddenly remembered things I wanted to say during the recap soo.... yeah..... p.s. bolded the most important of stuffs.

Spoiler: show
Let's face it. If you are gonna apply Christian Grey to vore then any sort of unwilling vore would be an issue. no matter the sexes of the pred and prey as it would be the strong forcing an intimate act upon the weak... and sometimes it involves fatality... so yeah... any sorta snark that implies about a lack of morality doesn't belong here. I know it can be hard to ignore some things if it really hits your sensibilities hard. like I recently read a vore story that made me so uncomfortable and upset I almost went NOPE to this whole site (it involved the death of a kid. graphic death...)... and I was really tempted to asked how the hell anyone finds that sexy... but I kept my mouth shut (sorta. I said something now. but didn't give enough details to totally give it away... unfortunately - at least unfortunately imo - there is more than a couple fatal vore things with underage prey soooo... *shrug*... hopefully no one will put two and two together and even if they do I'm not gonna confirm it. or deny it. just ignore. but yeah...

point is... vore is unrealistic. though closest real vore thing is feeding snakes those huge ass rats and cannibalism (the latter is illegal and and terrible crime pls don't do that)... for the most part... the vore fantasy has a lot of unrealistic qualities. could be the fact it involves furries in some people's instances. or monsters. or monster/human hybrids or kemonimimi (sp?), etc, ete. could be adding a the micro/macro|g/t|or even halfsize is kinda realistic (if we are talking about adult/adult and for the sake of my sanity assume that in the instance of this post please).... could be the soft vore aspect... could be the stomach becoming so bloated it creates a noticable bulge in pred and the pred isn't dead or needing to go to the hospital aspect... there's just a whole lotta aspects that just don't play out in the real world (thank gawd, sorry to anyone who disagrees, but I gotta say it's a good thing this sorta fantasy is just a fantasy...).

Therefore, I can say that as someone whom is somewhat of a human rights activist irl and identifies as a feminist and all that jazz, as long as someone like... doesn't let themselves be abused in real life.... and has some sort of disconnect (though i get some people do not perhaps... Not gonna go into this further beyond trying to achieve at least some disconnect between real and fantasy is probably a healthy thing everyone should do no matter what the fantasy is)... there is nothing wrong with being a female into vore (whether observer, content creator, prey, and/or switch) and liking possessive, male preds. and there's nothing wrong with being a male into vore (content creator, observer. switch, and/or pred) and being into male, possessive preds doing idk whatever to female prey... same with all that but gayer (as in M/m... or F/f I guess... doesn't involve a possessive male pred but could involve a uncalled for abuse against women archetype kind thing)... but again.... this is vore. it ain't real. it s not ever gonna be real. cannibalism existing doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to vore being real as vore is a fantasy. I mean sure, there are people who perhaps are a little too invested into it. people can get too invested in a interest or whatever to the point of being unhealthy all the time though.

So yeah. If male, possessive preds are your thing. fine. if they aren't. fine. but let's not devalue anyone's preferences or perhaps would could qualify is a subkink to their kink (vore).


Me personally. I like a broad amount of vore. I do NOT imagine myself in vore instances. And I'd be a horrified observer probably if I were truly "playing" myself" and not just showing my like for vore via my characters.. I just honestly feel the most comfortable using my characters rather than myself. I don't really RP anymore, but I p. much always stuck to characters. Heck, I've been the designated dude in most of the RPs I've been in lol. And I have ton more males OCs. Including a couple male preds. Not a single prey yet, female or male or non-binary, etc, etc... I gotta female forced observer though. if that counts. So I guess that is another aspect that counts... at for irl females who identify as prey or are an observer/creator of content in which iffy stuff happens to female prey - gonna disregard the pred's gender and sex with that point.... I could it also could be applied to gay male prey identifiers. basically anybody who is probably the "sub" of a relationship irl (or a switch. funnily enough I'm a switch irl but if I HAD to choose between pred, prey, or switch roles I'd be 100% prey.... if being a domme prey was a thing I wouldn't be opposed to that but I'm not sure if that is possible. I also would never do anything in which I would die. I was suicidal as a teen and I just can't/won't/will not play around with a my own fatality. nope. but if people are comfortable doing that. then they can. just like if they are willing to pretend they are in an actually loving, caring, romantic, though twisted sorta romantic relationship with a pred that would be nothing short of abusive translated into real life (but again. its not. its vore. vore aint real y'all), then that is fine too. as long as they are comfortable with it.

I think the bigger trouble is people who RP being somewhat forced to play roles they don't wanna or have situations change to outside their comfort zone with pressure to go along with it so on and so forth.... because ... I dunno... peer pressure can be hard for/on some people... that's nothing new or unusual. or even worse, at least imo, getting ht on via an internet DM or whatever. I don't get how people can just roleplay something kinda almost inherently intimate (maybe not sexual, but some sort of intimacy) with strangers on the Internet. and especially the sexual kinda intimate. I've done teasing (including vorish) teasing in the past in RPs... but I had known my RP partners for a while and they were all girls. I've only RP'd with a guy once and it wasn't fun :/. Had some not fun experiences with females too. I hate being pigeonholed into a role without much say. e.g, being told werebears weren't sexy enough. >_>... or being told they didn't like the name of my character and to use x name instead. oh. and they should look like *shows some piece of art or photo of a celebrity*. ugh. so yeah.


recap
(1)Vore was at least originally a fetish. So there should be no assumed morals in vore

(2)Vore is not real. It is fiction. Not reality. It will never be a reality and more than 9 out of 10 times there is something extremely fantasy-like in the vore cotnent (e.g. macro/micro or the magic stretch mouths/throats in soft oral vore that isn't an extreme size difference not to mention the magical stretchy tummies of all preds in general in pretty much any vore (in which a visible "food baby" bump suddenly appears. or forgot to mention this before buuuut, the concept that people actually retain a part of the things (or people, in vore's case lol) they eat for the rest of their lives. as Ron Swanson would say, "False". If we kept on fat from everything we ate, we'd be HUGE. all of us. no exceptions! eventually fat from x food gets replaced by fat from y food. cells die and get replaces. energy is used up as more is consumed. *sings the Circle of Life from the Lion King* . so yeah, the food (or prey in vore's case) probably would not be in the pred's body - if digested - all that long before no evidence of x food is left in the preds body. so yeah, not to be a killjoy but it does add to the separation between fantasy and reality so that's good... yeah? maybe? I dunno ^^; )

(3)people are have preferences. each person is a different individual. Each person has individual preferences that can and probably will differ from any other given person


(4)People have different comfort levels too and that is important.

(5)One's effed up or risque or whatever fantasies doesn't reflect who they are as a person as long as they have the proper reality|fantasy boundaries upright and firm. It was they say/do IRL or to other RL people (so trolling on the internet is a bad reflection of oneself as that's still RL person interacting with RL person in a non-fantasy setting) that reflects who that person is as, well, a person

6)50 Shades of Grey was bad cuz it normalized + fetishized realistic abusive situations and abused the use of the term BDSM (which again actually has rules). That is what made it problematic. At least imo. A twisted male persona/or character is not something to be ashamed of (almost all stories need a villain after all) or compared to Christian Grey if in a more fantastical setting. Like, if one reads 50 Shades of Grey and wants to daydream about Christian Grey, whatever. But if they want to go and find a guy to dom her as shown in the 50 Shades of Grey books IRL and to have an IRL partner just like Christian Grey, there is gonna be trouble ahead for them.

7)I mean let's be honest... girls who are even just the tiniest bit straight are notorious for liking aka crushin' on the main dude villains (or lady villians if gay/etc) in shows/etc that they like if said villains are even just remotely attractive. They could commit fictional genocide and they will still write trashy self-insert fanfiction about them. I bet guys do the same with lady villains. or dude villains if they're gay/etc... So honestly, females, especially females whom identify as prey (or switches) liking possessive, perhaps even cruel male preds shouldn't be of a surprise to anyone. There are quite a lot of dudes into cruel female preds so yeah... that too....prey folk tend to be sub-ish and pred folk tend to be domm-ish. and switches and observers (or purely content creators) are more of a mixed bag...

So "Possessive Male Preds?" as a question like in the title of the thread?

the answer is "Yes."

They ain't for everybody but they exist and they aren't goin' anywhere.

Feel almost like a wrote a vore Ted Talk or something. Need to do something trashy or see/read something trashy now to bleach my brain of seriousness or whatever. I hate being serious :/ (damn. it's 1 am now. I really wanted to do Art too :/.... Now I feel I should try and sleep or something. But I'm kinda anxious for being so... I dunno... serious? IDK. >_<
User avatar
aClockworkSloth
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat May 25, 2019 2:20 pm

Frankly I only brought up the Grey example cause it's the first thing that springs to mind when I think "stalker fetish" or overly controlling boyfriends. I keep forgetting BDSM is even a part of that book. Not like the book has the first clue as to what BDSM is, mind you. And regardless of how trash 50 Shades is, I will be the first to defend its existence and the right of anyone to enjoy their dumbass fap fantasies. Yeah so what if it's trash, 90% of media is trash. "But it will make women think this is a normal and healthy relationship!" Okay by that logic we would have to outlaw stuff like Fast & Furious because it will make boys think this is the correct way to drive cars.

aClockworkSloth wrote:girls who are even just the tiniest bit straight are notorious for liking aka crushin' on the main dude villains (or lady villains if gay/etc) in shows/etc that they like if said villains are even just remotely attractive.

.....I feel personally attacked. ^^;



...And actually, after thinking it over there is one type of obsessive pred scenario that I quite enjoy: When the obsession is rooted in a real physical addiction. Like with a drug, but to the prey in question. Could be due to pheromones/hormones the prey produces to ensnare its partner or another chemical substance produced by the prey's body. Over time the pred becomes so dependent they cannot think of anything other than getting their fix from the prey, eventually to the point where the prey is consumed completely. A pred junkie. Extremely unromantic but there ya go.

Funnily enough, that was the one and only part about Twilight that I thought was pretty clever. That Vampboy was oddly drawn to Blandy's scent. Now that's something that could have been really interesting to explore in a vampire story, if it hadn't been Twilight... For a vore story though, that could be a fantastic premise. Pred becomes obsessed with prey's scent and/or taste.
Hey you. Buy my stuff.
User avatar
jaggedjagd
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Ixtili » Sun May 26, 2019 1:22 am

aClockworkSloth wrote:The examples were not of male preds but of "female characters that are cute yet embody something slightly off colour and make it work" or something like that. I'm not quite sure what that all even means. And if it really means just a hot female pred representing something off colour and making it work, I'd disagree and I'm not much of a female pred type of person. though I have a soft spot for F/F being pan... still prefer male preds though.

but quick thing about Christian grey and "those books". What makes them blegh is more of the normalizing/making excuses for absuive behavior. like say its BDSM when BDSM has rules and stuff. BDSM is not the actual terrorizing of another and doesn't involve kidnapping either.. at least.. wasn't the main chick kidnapped. well, there are stories that are about kidnappers and the abducted falling for them and being used sexually by them blah blah... so even if it doesn't apply to the Christian Grey series. it applies to other normalization/fetishizing of realistic abusive relationships.

This is a site about vore though. I mean. Press on spoiler to read rest. or just read the recap at the end. whatever. they are probably the same length. as I suddenly remembered things I wanted to say during the recap soo.... yeah..... p.s. bolded the most important of stuffs.

Spoiler: show
Let's face it. If you are gonna apply Christian Grey to vore then any sort of unwilling vore would be an issue. no matter the sexes of the pred and prey as it would be the strong forcing an intimate act upon the weak... and sometimes it involves fatality... so yeah... any sorta snark that implies about a lack of morality doesn't belong here. I know it can be hard to ignore some things if it really hits your sensibilities hard. like I recently read a vore story that made me so uncomfortable and upset I almost went NOPE to this whole site (it involved the death of a kid. graphic death...)... and I was really tempted to asked how the hell anyone finds that sexy... but I kept my mouth shut (sorta. I said something now. but didn't give enough details to totally give it away... unfortunately - at least unfortunately imo - there is more than a couple fatal vore things with underage prey soooo... *shrug*... hopefully no one will put two and two together and even if they do I'm not gonna confirm it. or deny it. just ignore. but yeah...

point is... vore is unrealistic. though closest real vore thing is feeding snakes those huge ass rats and cannibalism (the latter is illegal and and terrible crime pls don't do that)... for the most part... the vore fantasy has a lot of unrealistic qualities. could be the fact it involves furries in some people's instances. or monsters. or monster/human hybrids or kemonimimi (sp?), etc, ete. could be adding a the micro/macro|g/t|or even halfsize is kinda realistic (if we are talking about adult/adult and for the sake of my sanity assume that in the instance of this post please).... could be the soft vore aspect... could be the stomach becoming so bloated it creates a noticable bulge in pred and the pred isn't dead or needing to go to the hospital aspect... there's just a whole lotta aspects that just don't play out in the real world (thank gawd, sorry to anyone who disagrees, but I gotta say it's a good thing this sorta fantasy is just a fantasy...).

Therefore, I can say that as someone whom is somewhat of a human rights activist irl and identifies as a feminist and all that jazz, as long as someone like... doesn't let themselves be abused in real life.... and has some sort of disconnect (though i get some people do not perhaps... Not gonna go into this further beyond trying to achieve at least some disconnect between real and fantasy is probably a healthy thing everyone should do no matter what the fantasy is)... there is nothing wrong with being a female into vore (whether observer, content creator, prey, and/or switch) and liking possessive, male preds. and there's nothing wrong with being a male into vore (content creator, observer. switch, and/or pred) and being into male, possessive preds doing idk whatever to female prey... same with all that but gayer (as in M/m... or F/f I guess... doesn't involve a possessive male pred but could involve a uncalled for abuse against women archetype kind thing)... but again.... this is vore. it ain't real. it s not ever gonna be real. cannibalism existing doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to vore being real as vore is a fantasy. I mean sure, there are people who perhaps are a little too invested into it. people can get too invested in a interest or whatever to the point of being unhealthy all the time though.

So yeah. If male, possessive preds are your thing. fine. if they aren't. fine. but let's not devalue anyone's preferences or perhaps would could qualify is a subkink to their kink (vore).


Me personally. I like a broad amount of vore. I do NOT imagine myself in vore instances. And I'd be a horrified observer probably if I were truly "playing" myself" and not just showing my like for vore via my characters.. I just honestly feel the most comfortable using my characters rather than myself. I don't really RP anymore, but I p. much always stuck to characters. Heck, I've been the designated dude in most of the RPs I've been in lol. And I have ton more males OCs. Including a couple male preds. Not a single prey yet, female or male or non-binary, etc, etc... I gotta female forced observer though. if that counts. So I guess that is another aspect that counts... at for irl females who identify as prey or are an observer/creator of content in which iffy stuff happens to female prey - gonna disregard the pred's gender and sex with that point.... I could it also could be applied to gay male prey identifiers. basically anybody who is probably the "sub" of a relationship irl (or a switch. funnily enough I'm a switch irl but if I HAD to choose between pred, prey, or switch roles I'd be 100% prey.... if being a domme prey was a thing I wouldn't be opposed to that but I'm not sure if that is possible. I also would never do anything in which I would die. I was suicidal as a teen and I just can't/won't/will not play around with a my own fatality. nope. but if people are comfortable doing that. then they can. just like if they are willing to pretend they are in an actually loving, caring, romantic, though twisted sorta romantic relationship with a pred that would be nothing short of abusive translated into real life (but again. its not. its vore. vore aint real y'all), then that is fine too. as long as they are comfortable with it.

I think the bigger trouble is people who RP being somewhat forced to play roles they don't wanna or have situations change to outside their comfort zone with pressure to go along with it so on and so forth.... because ... I dunno... peer pressure can be hard for/on some people... that's nothing new or unusual. or even worse, at least imo, getting ht on via an internet DM or whatever. I don't get how people can just roleplay something kinda almost inherently intimate (maybe not sexual, but some sort of intimacy) with strangers on the Internet. and especially the sexual kinda intimate. I've done teasing (including vorish) teasing in the past in RPs... but I had known my RP partners for a while and they were all girls. I've only RP'd with a guy once and it wasn't fun :/. Had some not fun experiences with females too. I hate being pigeonholed into a role without much say. e.g, being told werebears weren't sexy enough. >_>... or being told they didn't like the name of my character and to use x name instead. oh. and they should look like *shows some piece of art or photo of a celebrity*. ugh. so yeah.


recap
(1)Vore was at least originally a fetish. So there should be no assumed morals in vore

(2)Vore is not real. It is fiction. Not reality. It will never be a reality and more than 9 out of 10 times there is something extremely fantasy-like in the vore cotnent (e.g. macro/micro or the magic stretch mouths/throats in soft oral vore that isn't an extreme size difference not to mention the magical stretchy tummies of all preds in general in pretty much any vore (in which a visible "food baby" bump suddenly appears. or forgot to mention this before buuuut, the concept that people actually retain a part of the things (or people, in vore's case lol) they eat for the rest of their lives. as Ron Swanson would say, "False". If we kept on fat from everything we ate, we'd be HUGE. all of us. no exceptions! eventually fat from x food gets replaced by fat from y food. cells die and get replaces. energy is used up as more is consumed. *sings the Circle of Life from the Lion King* . so yeah, the food (or prey in vore's case) probably would not be in the pred's body - if digested - all that long before no evidence of x food is left in the preds body. so yeah, not to be a killjoy but it does add to the separation between fantasy and reality so that's good... yeah? maybe? I dunno ^^; )

(3)people are have preferences. each person is a different individual. Each person has individual preferences that can and probably will differ from any other given person


(4)People have different comfort levels too and that is important.

(5)One's effed up or risque or whatever fantasies doesn't reflect who they are as a person as long as they have the proper reality|fantasy boundaries upright and firm. It was they say/do IRL or to other RL people (so trolling on the internet is a bad reflection of oneself as that's still RL person interacting with RL person in a non-fantasy setting) that reflects who that person is as, well, a person

6)50 Shades of Grey was bad cuz it normalized + fetishized realistic abusive situations and abused the use of the term BDSM (which again actually has rules). That is what made it problematic. At least imo. A twisted male persona/or character is not something to be ashamed of (almost all stories need a villain after all) or compared to Christian Grey if in a more fantastical setting. Like, if one reads 50 Shades of Grey and wants to daydream about Christian Grey, whatever. But if they want to go and find a guy to dom her as shown in the 50 Shades of Grey books IRL and to have an IRL partner just like Christian Grey, there is gonna be trouble ahead for them.

7)I mean let's be honest... girls who are even just the tiniest bit straight are notorious for liking aka crushin' on the main dude villains (or lady villians if gay/etc) in shows/etc that they like if said villains are even just remotely attractive. They could commit fictional genocide and they will still write trashy self-insert fanfiction about them. I bet guys do the same with lady villains. or dude villains if they're gay/etc... So honestly, females, especially females whom identify as prey (or switches) liking possessive, perhaps even cruel male preds shouldn't be of a surprise to anyone. There are quite a lot of dudes into cruel female preds so yeah... that too....prey folk tend to be sub-ish and pred folk tend to be domm-ish. and switches and observers (or purely content creators) are more of a mixed bag...

So "Possessive Male Preds?" as a question like in the title of the thread?

the answer is "Yes."

They ain't for everybody but they exist and they aren't goin' anywhere.

Feel almost like a wrote a vore Ted Talk or something. Need to do something trashy or see/read something trashy now to bleach my brain of seriousness or whatever. I hate being serious :/ (damn. it's 1 am now. I really wanted to do Art too :/.... Now I feel I should try and sleep or something. But I'm kinda anxious for being so... I dunno... serious? IDK. >_<


My problem with Christian Grey isn't that he's problematic though...it's that he's not charismatic enough to be good at it. I have no problem with fictional characters being psychopaths I just demand that fictional psychopaths be interesting. It's not even really that much to ask...fiction is supposed to be entertaining ergo...characters need to be entertaining. Vore is trashy af so I give it alittle leeway but even then I'm more drawn to predators with interesting motives and views. So I think it's kinda insulting to just make this kind of character "Christian Grey" because he's probably the WORST example you could have gone with. It's been done before and it's been done better. That's all I was saying.
I wasn't saying that we should burn Twilight and 50 Shades Of Grey or that anyone needs help for liking BDSM. This was not in any way shape or form intended to be an argument of morality. I was saying that 50 Shades Of Grey and Twilight are both BAD at making me fall in love with or be attracted to their supposed objects of attraction. Which in Romance or Erotica is kinda a big oversight.

TL;DR: This isn't about morals it's about the fact that objectively 50 Shades Of Grey and Twilight are BAD at their genres job. Well...correction, they're bad at ONE of their genres jobs, they actually have the self insert thing very much in hand. And if we're going to give possessive male preds a shorthand name, Can't we just use one of Chameleonette's preds? Those guys are actually pretty hot. Christian Grey...not so much, he just tricks people into thinking he's hot by being a stereotype people can fill with whatever character depth they want to imagine, which might do it for some people but I think a real personality is better.
User avatar
Ixtili
Participator
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 3:22 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Chameleonette » Sun May 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Speaking in this strictly fantasy sense (in case there was any doubt of that)...

What types of male characters (from any type of series/canon to OCs of perhaps your own) do you think fit the 'possessive pred' type? And what sorts of scenarios do you imagine with them?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (132)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Ixtili » Mon May 27, 2019 12:23 am

Chameleonette wrote:Speaking in this strictly fantasy sense (in case there was any doubt of that)...

What types of male characters (from any type of series/canon to OCs of perhaps your own) do you think fit the 'possessive pred' type? And what sorts of scenarios do you imagine with them?


Well I think The Other Yuugi would make a great possessive predator. I think he'd work well in a M/M soul vore type scenario espeacially if it was set in season 0

The Ancient Magus in the Ancient Magus's Bride would also make a good one. He's obviously both very lonely and very manipulative. Also canonically he has horror hunger. I think with him it's obviously gotta be Chise who is the prey. I think some tongue play would work because you know that Skull could fit Chise's whole lower body while he ate her out. If it turns out he's doing it because he can't figure out how to cure her short lifespan that'd be good for the feels. Her dying and him devouring her corpse in a devastated state would also be good but more for the effed up oneshot lover/horror fan in me than the vore fan.

Anyone from Vampire Knight for vampire blood drinking...the angles and noises characters make and the fact that anytime someone drinks blood they are usually internally having some kind of bodice ripper style emotional brood. All of the yes.

Oh I really like Sebastian from Black Butler as a soul vore or hard vore predator. With Ciel as prey but don't tell anyone I said that because I live in Australia and fictional depictions of underage characters in sexual situations are illegal here and I'm too sexually repressed/voluntarily celibate to go to Jail. Yes I'm a girl but I'm fairly certain the female inmates rape just as much as men and they just don't tell people because of feminism. >.>

Ahem...moving right along:

Bodice Ripper Emotional Brooding + Crazed Possessiveness + Sexual Acts With The Tongue + Reluctant Prey That Is Secretly Kinda Undeniably Into It But Also Genuinely Terrified At The Same Time.

I think I really like the concept of repressed prey that are secretly or shyly attracted to the predator and then a predator that is unabashedly attracted to the prey. Then that attraction comes out in vore and the prey being repressed is scared but also overloaded emotionally and physically and fatally by the person they are attracted to.

Oh also scenarios where a monster likes a human but eats them because that's instinctively what that species does with weak mates, they eat them so other predators can't. Sort of protective fatal vore.
User avatar
Ixtili
Participator
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 3:22 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby MidnightRose » Mon May 27, 2019 10:47 am

Ixtili wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:Speaking in this strictly fantasy sense (in case there was any doubt of that)...

What types of male characters (from any type of series/canon to OCs of perhaps your own) do you think fit the 'possessive pred' type? And what sorts of scenarios do you imagine with them?

The Ancient Magus in the Ancient Magus's Bride would also make a good one. He's obviously both very lonely and very manipulative. Also canonically he has horror hunger. I think with him it's obviously gotta be Chise who is the prey. I think some tongue play would work because you know that Skull could fit Chise's whole lower body while he ate her out. If it turns out he's doing it because he can't figure out how to cure her short lifespan that'd be good for the feels. Her dying and him devouring her corpse in a devastated state would also be good but more for the effed up oneshot lover/horror fan in me than the vore fan.

This. Elias fits the trope to a T, especially since he has tried to eat Chise in canon. She’s his “wife”, the guy is extremely protective of her and he could/would easily swallow her whole if he completely lost control of himself. He even has a naga form. Honestly, any scenario involving Elias eating Chise would make sense.

Bonus if you need proof of how wide Elias can open that maw of his:
Attachments
1FED76CD-CDC3-42E3-AD41-330BC58518E8.gif
1FED76CD-CDC3-42E3-AD41-330BC58518E8.gif (797.34 KiB) Viewed 252 times
AC258B36-5298-48F1-9D75-27E5F86F63B9.gif
User avatar
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus
 
Posts: 18083
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: New Jersey
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:08 pm

As someone who is almost exclusively female prey, I love possessive male predators of all kinds, be they cruel or gentle, willing or unwilling, fatal or non-fatal. Possessive preds are one of my absolute favorite types of predators. In non-fatal scenarios, I like to see it as a sort of protective or romantic thing, where the pred really loves the prey and he wants to keep her safe inside of him, or as a way for the two of them to be closer together.

In fatal scenarios, however, I like to go for a yandere-like approach, where the pred is so in love with the prey to the point where he wants her and her alone, and nothing else can satisfy him. He doesn't want her to leave, he craves her being with him so badly, so he ensures that his beloved never escapes by devouring her, and making her a part of his sexy body so he can keep her all to himself forever.

I get really thirsty over these kinds of situations because I just love them so damn much. As much as I love being brutalized and uncaringly devoured, I also love being craved so much to the point where the pred wants to keep me inside him forever.

As for canon possessive male preds that I love, I definitely agree with Elias from The Ancient Magus' Bride being up there, he makes a very good possessive pred. Some other canon guys I think could fit that bill as well would be Sebastian Michaelis, from Black Butler, Tomoe, from Kamisama Kiss, Kanato Sakamaki, from Diabolik Lovers (he's really great for brutal yandere stuff), and for my own personal thirst reasons, the Tenth Doctor, from Doctor Who. I'd let any of them devour me any day of the week. :D
In my world, there is only the State. In Cordon 27, there is only one destiny for humans- to be eaten by Giants. In the end, I will be nothing more than prey.
User avatar
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:48 pm
Location: Cordon 27
Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 29, 2019 12:07 pm

Elias is a good one, yeah. I recently finished watching the series and he fits the bill of not just a possessive type of predator, but even has said that he's eaten humans before (or thinks he has, anyway). And he's definitely got a heavily possessive fixation on Chise. But he's displayed as a flawed and complex character and that's the type of things I really like to see when looking for possessive elements or potential in pred potentials. It gives them more depth than just "this char is a yandere and therefore just acts that way". I LOVE depth and reasoning into why the pred wants his specific prey to himself and how that all started/came to be/developed. Especially when it's shown and depicted in a way that his possessiveness is not necessarily the strongest and definitely not the only trait that makes up his character. I love story, plot, and development in these situations.

Ixtili wrote:And if we're going to give possessive male preds a shorthand name, Can't we just use one of Chameleonette's preds? Those guys are actually pretty hot.


Aww, well, I'm flattered. lol I definitely make it a point to create things I want to see or see more of.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (132)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby CrimsonFangX666 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:21 pm

MidnightRose wrote:
Ixtili wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:Speaking in this strictly fantasy sense (in case there was any doubt of that)...

What types of male characters (from any type of series/canon to OCs of perhaps your own) do you think fit the 'possessive pred' type? And what sorts of scenarios do you imagine with them?

The Ancient Magus in the Ancient Magus's Bride would also make a good one. He's obviously both very lonely and very manipulative. Also canonically he has horror hunger. I think with him it's obviously gotta be Chise who is the prey. I think some tongue play would work because you know that Skull could fit Chise's whole lower body while he ate her out. If it turns out he's doing it because he can't figure out how to cure her short lifespan that'd be good for the feels. Her dying and him devouring her corpse in a devastated state would also be good but more for the effed up oneshot lover/horror fan in me than the vore fan.

This. Elias fits the trope to a T, especially since he has tried to eat Chise in canon. She’s his “wife”, the guy is extremely protective of her and he could/would easily swallow her whole if he completely lost control of himself. He even has a naga form. Honestly, any scenario involving Elias eating Chise would make sense.

Bonus if you need proof of how wide Elias can open that maw of his:


What's the japanese name for Ancient Magus' Bride? I LEGIT can't find it in Dubbed, because it's not there, and I don't know the japanese name.
Cats, snakes, dragons, foxes, anything yummy, come come come, get in my TUMMY!

Show me your hell, and I'll make it worse.
User avatar
CrimsonFangX666
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (48)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 29, 2019 2:26 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:What's the japanese name for Ancient Magus' Bride? I LEGIT can't find it in Dubbed, because it's not there, and I don't know the japanese name.


Mahō Tsukai no Yome / Mahoutsukai no Yome

One of those should get you what you need. Though I honestly only had to look for The Ancient Magus' Bride and found it easily that way, too.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (132)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby CrimsonFangX666 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:07 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:What's the japanese name for Ancient Magus' Bride? I LEGIT can't find it in Dubbed, because it's not there, and I don't know the japanese name.


Mahō Tsukai no Yome / Mahoutsukai no Yome

One of those should get you what you need. Though I honestly only had to look for The Ancient Magus' Bride and found it easily that way, too.


Thank you. Found it. So far... I love it.
Cats, snakes, dragons, foxes, anything yummy, come come come, get in my TUMMY!

Show me your hell, and I'll make it worse.
User avatar
CrimsonFangX666
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (48)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby thegasper » Fri May 31, 2019 6:15 pm

I have to say, I love possessive male predators. I write as an extremely dominant, aggressive, male (or female) and I never really see my prey as "just" food. It's really never about food, to be honest. It's always about possession, lust, desire.
I'm in a situation where, if things didn't have to be realistic, I'd absolutely give myself up for eternity to a man I know. He can be very possessive, and I love it. He finds my stories "amusing" because he knows how submissive I am to him (and only him.)
I am 100% here for possessive male preds, and I will happily continue writing as one and posting those stories for others to enjoy.
Image
I'm the powder, you're the fuse. Just add some friction.
User avatar
thegasper
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:58 pm
Location: somewhere in Azeroth, probably.
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:46 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Thank you. Found it. So far... I love it.


No prob! And glad to hear you're enjoying it.

thegasper wrote:I have to say, I love possessive male predators. I write as an extremely dominant, aggressive, male (or female) and I never really see my prey as "just" food. It's really never about food, to be honest. It's always about possession, lust, desire.
I'm in a situation where, if things didn't have to be realistic, I'd absolutely give myself up for eternity to a man I know. He can be very possessive, and I love it. He finds my stories "amusing" because he knows how submissive I am to him (and only him.)
I am 100% here for possessive male preds, and I will happily continue writing as one and posting those stories for others to enjoy.


I can definitely agree with liking as more than prey 'just being food'. Possessiveness and still treating the prey like a valuable person just matters all the more to me in vore scenarios. And it makes it feel to me as though neither character is expendable---they both have importance. And I love that kind of balance. And the contrast between the prey's distress and the pred's pleasure.

And hey, it's all good. There's a lot of people who explore something in fantasy or sexual things that are completely different from what they present or how they present/behave IRL. That's one of the fun things about it. In fantasy, you can safely explore in your own controlled fictional environment.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (132)

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anyonarex, franciscofranco, penitent2k, That1guy and 8 guests