Possessive Male Preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Possessive Male Preds?

Postby aClockworkSloth » Fri May 24, 2019 11:57 pm

The examples were not of male preds but of "female characters that are cute yet embody something slightly off colour and make it work" or something like that. I'm not quite sure what that all even means. And if it really means just a hot female pred representing something off colour and making it work, I'd disagree and I'm not much of a female pred type of person. though I have a soft spot for F/F being pan... still prefer male preds though.

but quick thing about Christian grey and "those books". What makes them blegh is more of the normalizing/making excuses for absuive behavior. like say its BDSM when BDSM has rules and stuff. BDSM is not the actual terrorizing of another and doesn't involve kidnapping either.. at least.. wasn't the main chick kidnapped. well, there are stories that are about kidnappers and the abducted falling for them and being used sexually by them blah blah... so even if it doesn't apply to the Christian Grey series. it applies to other normalization/fetishizing of realistic abusive relationships.

This is a site about vore though. I mean. Press on spoiler to read rest. or just read the recap at the end. whatever. they are probably the same length. as I suddenly remembered things I wanted to say during the recap soo.... yeah..... p.s. bolded the most important of stuffs.

Spoiler: show
Let's face it. If you are gonna apply Christian Grey to vore then any sort of unwilling vore would be an issue. no matter the sexes of the pred and prey as it would be the strong forcing an intimate act upon the weak... and sometimes it involves fatality... so yeah... any sorta snark that implies about a lack of morality doesn't belong here. I know it can be hard to ignore some things if it really hits your sensibilities hard. like I recently read a vore story that made me so uncomfortable and upset I almost went NOPE to this whole site (it involved the death of a kid. graphic death...)... and I was really tempted to asked how the hell anyone finds that sexy... but I kept my mouth shut (sorta. I said something now. but didn't give enough details to totally give it away... unfortunately - at least unfortunately imo - there is more than a couple fatal vore things with underage prey soooo... *shrug*... hopefully no one will put two and two together and even if they do I'm not gonna confirm it. or deny it. just ignore. but yeah...

point is... vore is unrealistic. though closest real vore thing is feeding snakes those huge ass rats and cannibalism (the latter is illegal and and terrible crime pls don't do that)... for the most part... the vore fantasy has a lot of unrealistic qualities. could be the fact it involves furries in some people's instances. or monsters. or monster/human hybrids or kemonimimi (sp?), etc, ete. could be adding a the micro/macro|g/t|or even halfsize is kinda realistic (if we are talking about adult/adult and for the sake of my sanity assume that in the instance of this post please).... could be the soft vore aspect... could be the stomach becoming so bloated it creates a noticable bulge in pred and the pred isn't dead or needing to go to the hospital aspect... there's just a whole lotta aspects that just don't play out in the real world (thank gawd, sorry to anyone who disagrees, but I gotta say it's a good thing this sorta fantasy is just a fantasy...).

Therefore, I can say that as someone whom is somewhat of a human rights activist irl and identifies as a feminist and all that jazz, as long as someone like... doesn't let themselves be abused in real life.... and has some sort of disconnect (though i get some people do not perhaps... Not gonna go into this further beyond trying to achieve at least some disconnect between real and fantasy is probably a healthy thing everyone should do no matter what the fantasy is)... there is nothing wrong with being a female into vore (whether observer, content creator, prey, and/or switch) and liking possessive, male preds. and there's nothing wrong with being a male into vore (content creator, observer. switch, and/or pred) and being into male, possessive preds doing idk whatever to female prey... same with all that but gayer (as in M/m... or F/f I guess... doesn't involve a possessive male pred but could involve a uncalled for abuse against women archetype kind thing)... but again.... this is vore. it ain't real. it s not ever gonna be real. cannibalism existing doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to vore being real as vore is a fantasy. I mean sure, there are people who perhaps are a little too invested into it. people can get too invested in a interest or whatever to the point of being unhealthy all the time though.

So yeah. If male, possessive preds are your thing. fine. if they aren't. fine. but let's not devalue anyone's preferences or perhaps would could qualify is a subkink to their kink (vore).

Me personally. I like a broad amount of vore. I do NOT imagine myself in vore instances. And I'd be a horrified observer probably if I were truly "playing" myself" and not just showing my like for vore via my characters.. I just honestly feel the most comfortable using my characters rather than myself. I don't really RP anymore, but I p. much always stuck to characters. Heck, I've been the designated dude in most of the RPs I've been in lol. And I have ton more males OCs. Including a couple male preds. Not a single prey yet, female or male or non-binary, etc, etc... I gotta female forced observer though. if that counts. So I guess that is another aspect that counts... at for irl females who identify as prey or are an observer/creator of content in which iffy stuff happens to female prey - gonna disregard the pred's gender and sex with that point.... I could it also could be applied to gay male prey identifiers. basically anybody who is probably the "sub" of a relationship irl (or a switch. funnily enough I'm a switch irl but if I HAD to choose between pred, prey, or switch roles I'd be 100% prey.... if being a domme prey was a thing I wouldn't be opposed to that but I'm not sure if that is possible. I also would never do anything in which I would die. I was suicidal as a teen and I just can't/won't/will not play around with a my own fatality. nope. but if people are comfortable doing that. then they can. just like if they are willing to pretend they are in an actually loving, caring, romantic, though twisted sorta romantic relationship with a pred that would be nothing short of abusive translated into real life (but again. its not. its vore. vore aint real y'all), then that is fine too. as long as they are comfortable with it.

I think the bigger trouble is people who RP being somewhat forced to play roles they don't wanna or have situations change to outside their comfort zone with pressure to go along with it so on and so forth.... because ... I dunno... peer pressure can be hard for/on some people... that's nothing new or unusual. or even worse, at least imo, getting ht on via an internet DM or whatever. I don't get how people can just roleplay something kinda almost inherently intimate (maybe not sexual, but some sort of intimacy) with strangers on the Internet. and especially the sexual kinda intimate. I've done teasing (including vorish) teasing in the past in RPs... but I had known my RP partners for a while and they were all girls. I've only RP'd with a guy once and it wasn't fun :/. Had some not fun experiences with females too. I hate being pigeonholed into a role without much say. e.g, being told werebears weren't sexy enough. >_>... or being told they didn't like the name of my character and to use x name instead. oh. and they should look like *shows some piece of art or photo of a celebrity*. ugh. so yeah.

recap
(1)Vore was at least originally a fetish. So there should be no assumed morals in vore

(2)Vore is not real. It is fiction. Not reality. It will never be a reality and more than 9 out of 10 times there is something extremely fantasy-like in the vore cotnent (e.g. macro/micro or the magic stretch mouths/throats in soft oral vore that isn't an extreme size difference not to mention the magical stretchy tummies of all preds in general in pretty much any vore (in which a visible "food baby" bump suddenly appears. or forgot to mention this before buuuut, the concept that people actually retain a part of the things (or people, in vore's case lol) they eat for the rest of their lives. as Ron Swanson would say, "False". If we kept on fat from everything we ate, we'd be HUGE. all of us. no exceptions! eventually fat from x food gets replaced by fat from y food. cells die and get replaces. energy is used up as more is consumed. *sings the Circle of Life from the Lion King* . so yeah, the food (or prey in vore's case) probably would not be in the pred's body - if digested - all that long before no evidence of x food is left in the preds body. so yeah, not to be a killjoy but it does add to the separation between fantasy and reality so that's good... yeah? maybe? I dunno ^^; )

(3)people are have preferences. each person is a different individual. Each person has individual preferences that can and probably will differ from any other given person

(4)People have different comfort levels too and that is important.

(5)One's effed up or risque or whatever fantasies doesn't reflect who they are as a person as long as they have the proper reality|fantasy boundaries upright and firm. It was they say/do IRL or to other RL people (so trolling on the internet is a bad reflection of oneself as that's still RL person interacting with RL person in a non-fantasy setting) that reflects who that person is as, well, a person

6)50 Shades of Grey was bad cuz it normalized + fetishized realistic abusive situations and abused the use of the term BDSM (which again actually has rules). That is what made it problematic. At least imo. A twisted male persona/or character is not something to be ashamed of (almost all stories need a villain after all) or compared to Christian Grey if in a more fantastical setting. Like, if one reads 50 Shades of Grey and wants to daydream about Christian Grey, whatever. But if they want to go and find a guy to dom her as shown in the 50 Shades of Grey books IRL and to have an IRL partner just like Christian Grey, there is gonna be trouble ahead for them.

7)I mean let's be honest... girls who are even just the tiniest bit straight are notorious for liking aka crushin' on the main dude villains (or lady villians if gay/etc) in shows/etc that they like if said villains are even just remotely attractive. They could commit fictional genocide and they will still write trashy self-insert fanfiction about them. I bet guys do the same with lady villains. or dude villains if they're gay/etc... So honestly, females, especially females whom identify as prey (or switches) liking possessive, perhaps even cruel male preds shouldn't be of a surprise to anyone. There are quite a lot of dudes into cruel female preds so yeah... that too....prey folk tend to be sub-ish and pred folk tend to be domm-ish. and switches and observers (or purely content creators) are more of a mixed bag...

So "Possessive Male Preds?" as a question like in the title of the thread?

the answer is "Yes."

They ain't for everybody but they exist and they aren't goin' anywhere.

Feel almost like a wrote a vore Ted Talk or something. Need to do something trashy or see/read something trashy now to bleach my brain of seriousness or whatever. I hate being serious :/ (damn. it's 1 am now. I really wanted to do Art too :/.... Now I feel I should try and sleep or something. But I'm kinda anxious for being so... I dunno... serious? IDK. >_<
aClockworkSloth
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat May 25, 2019 2:20 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Sun May 26, 2019 1:22 am

aClockworkSloth wrote:The examples were not of male preds but of "female characters that are cute yet embody something slightly off colour and make it work" or something like that. I'm not quite sure what that all even means. And if it really means just a hot female pred representing something off colour and making it work, I'd disagree and I'm not much of a female pred type of person. though I have a soft spot for F/F being pan... still prefer male preds though.

but quick thing about Christian grey and "those books". What makes them blegh is more of the normalizing/making excuses for absuive behavior. like say its BDSM when BDSM has rules and stuff. BDSM is not the actual terrorizing of another and doesn't involve kidnapping either.. at least.. wasn't the main chick kidnapped. well, there are stories that are about kidnappers and the abducted falling for them and being used sexually by them blah blah... so even if it doesn't apply to the Christian Grey series. it applies to other normalization/fetishizing of realistic abusive relationships.

This is a site about vore though. I mean. Press on spoiler to read rest. or just read the recap at the end. whatever. they are probably the same length. as I suddenly remembered things I wanted to say during the recap soo.... yeah..... p.s. bolded the most important of stuffs.

Spoiler: show
Let's face it. If you are gonna apply Christian Grey to vore then any sort of unwilling vore would be an issue. no matter the sexes of the pred and prey as it would be the strong forcing an intimate act upon the weak... and sometimes it involves fatality... so yeah... any sorta snark that implies about a lack of morality doesn't belong here. I know it can be hard to ignore some things if it really hits your sensibilities hard. like I recently read a vore story that made me so uncomfortable and upset I almost went NOPE to this whole site (it involved the death of a kid. graphic death...)... and I was really tempted to asked how the hell anyone finds that sexy... but I kept my mouth shut (sorta. I said something now. but didn't give enough details to totally give it away... unfortunately - at least unfortunately imo - there is more than a couple fatal vore things with underage prey soooo... *shrug*... hopefully no one will put two and two together and even if they do I'm not gonna confirm it. or deny it. just ignore. but yeah...

point is... vore is unrealistic. though closest real vore thing is feeding snakes those huge ass rats and cannibalism (the latter is illegal and and terrible crime pls don't do that)... for the most part... the vore fantasy has a lot of unrealistic qualities. could be the fact it involves furries in some people's instances. or monsters. or monster/human hybrids or kemonimimi (sp?), etc, ete. could be adding a the micro/macro|g/t|or even halfsize is kinda realistic (if we are talking about adult/adult and for the sake of my sanity assume that in the instance of this post please).... could be the soft vore aspect... could be the stomach becoming so bloated it creates a noticable bulge in pred and the pred isn't dead or needing to go to the hospital aspect... there's just a whole lotta aspects that just don't play out in the real world (thank gawd, sorry to anyone who disagrees, but I gotta say it's a good thing this sorta fantasy is just a fantasy...).

Therefore, I can say that as someone whom is somewhat of a human rights activist irl and identifies as a feminist and all that jazz, as long as someone like... doesn't let themselves be abused in real life.... and has some sort of disconnect (though i get some people do not perhaps... Not gonna go into this further beyond trying to achieve at least some disconnect between real and fantasy is probably a healthy thing everyone should do no matter what the fantasy is)... there is nothing wrong with being a female into vore (whether observer, content creator, prey, and/or switch) and liking possessive, male preds. and there's nothing wrong with being a male into vore (content creator, observer. switch, and/or pred) and being into male, possessive preds doing idk whatever to female prey... same with all that but gayer (as in M/m... or F/f I guess... doesn't involve a possessive male pred but could involve a uncalled for abuse against women archetype kind thing)... but again.... this is vore. it ain't real. it s not ever gonna be real. cannibalism existing doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to vore being real as vore is a fantasy. I mean sure, there are people who perhaps are a little too invested into it. people can get too invested in a interest or whatever to the point of being unhealthy all the time though.

So yeah. If male, possessive preds are your thing. fine. if they aren't. fine. but let's not devalue anyone's preferences or perhaps would could qualify is a subkink to their kink (vore).

Me personally. I like a broad amount of vore. I do NOT imagine myself in vore instances. And I'd be a horrified observer probably if I were truly "playing" myself" and not just showing my like for vore via my characters.. I just honestly feel the most comfortable using my characters rather than myself. I don't really RP anymore, but I p. much always stuck to characters. Heck, I've been the designated dude in most of the RPs I've been in lol. And I have ton more males OCs. Including a couple male preds. Not a single prey yet, female or male or non-binary, etc, etc... I gotta female forced observer though. if that counts. So I guess that is another aspect that counts... at for irl females who identify as prey or are an observer/creator of content in which iffy stuff happens to female prey - gonna disregard the pred's gender and sex with that point.... I could it also could be applied to gay male prey identifiers. basically anybody who is probably the "sub" of a relationship irl (or a switch. funnily enough I'm a switch irl but if I HAD to choose between pred, prey, or switch roles I'd be 100% prey.... if being a domme prey was a thing I wouldn't be opposed to that but I'm not sure if that is possible. I also would never do anything in which I would die. I was suicidal as a teen and I just can't/won't/will not play around with a my own fatality. nope. but if people are comfortable doing that. then they can. just like if they are willing to pretend they are in an actually loving, caring, romantic, though twisted sorta romantic relationship with a pred that would be nothing short of abusive translated into real life (but again. its not. its vore. vore aint real y'all), then that is fine too. as long as they are comfortable with it.

I think the bigger trouble is people who RP being somewhat forced to play roles they don't wanna or have situations change to outside their comfort zone with pressure to go along with it so on and so forth.... because ... I dunno... peer pressure can be hard for/on some people... that's nothing new or unusual. or even worse, at least imo, getting ht on via an internet DM or whatever. I don't get how people can just roleplay something kinda almost inherently intimate (maybe not sexual, but some sort of intimacy) with strangers on the Internet. and especially the sexual kinda intimate. I've done teasing (including vorish) teasing in the past in RPs... but I had known my RP partners for a while and they were all girls. I've only RP'd with a guy once and it wasn't fun :/. Had some not fun experiences with females too. I hate being pigeonholed into a role without much say. e.g, being told werebears weren't sexy enough. >_>... or being told they didn't like the name of my character and to use x name instead. oh. and they should look like *shows some piece of art or photo of a celebrity*. ugh. so yeah.

recap
(1)Vore was at least originally a fetish. So there should be no assumed morals in vore

(2)Vore is not real. It is fiction. Not reality. It will never be a reality and more than 9 out of 10 times there is something extremely fantasy-like in the vore cotnent (e.g. macro/micro or the magic stretch mouths/throats in soft oral vore that isn't an extreme size difference not to mention the magical stretchy tummies of all preds in general in pretty much any vore (in which a visible "food baby" bump suddenly appears. or forgot to mention this before buuuut, the concept that people actually retain a part of the things (or people, in vore's case lol) they eat for the rest of their lives. as Ron Swanson would say, "False". If we kept on fat from everything we ate, we'd be HUGE. all of us. no exceptions! eventually fat from x food gets replaced by fat from y food. cells die and get replaces. energy is used up as more is consumed. *sings the Circle of Life from the Lion King* . so yeah, the food (or prey in vore's case) probably would not be in the pred's body - if digested - all that long before no evidence of x food is left in the preds body. so yeah, not to be a killjoy but it does add to the separation between fantasy and reality so that's good... yeah? maybe? I dunno ^^; )

(3)people are have preferences. each person is a different individual. Each person has individual preferences that can and probably will differ from any other given person

(4)People have different comfort levels too and that is important.

(5)One's effed up or risque or whatever fantasies doesn't reflect who they are as a person as long as they have the proper reality|fantasy boundaries upright and firm. It was they say/do IRL or to other RL people (so trolling on the internet is a bad reflection of oneself as that's still RL person interacting with RL person in a non-fantasy setting) that reflects who that person is as, well, a person

6)50 Shades of Grey was bad cuz it normalized + fetishized realistic abusive situations and abused the use of the term BDSM (which again actually has rules). That is what made it problematic. At least imo. A twisted male persona/or character is not something to be ashamed of (almost all stories need a villain after all) or compared to Christian Grey if in a more fantastical setting. Like, if one reads 50 Shades of Grey and wants to daydream about Christian Grey, whatever. But if they want to go and find a guy to dom her as shown in the 50 Shades of Grey books IRL and to have an IRL partner just like Christian Grey, there is gonna be trouble ahead for them.

7)I mean let's be honest... girls who are even just the tiniest bit straight are notorious for liking aka crushin' on the main dude villains (or lady villians if gay/etc) in shows/etc that they like if said villains are even just remotely attractive. They could commit fictional genocide and they will still write trashy self-insert fanfiction about them. I bet guys do the same with lady villains. or dude villains if they're gay/etc... So honestly, females, especially females whom identify as prey (or switches) liking possessive, perhaps even cruel male preds shouldn't be of a surprise to anyone. There are quite a lot of dudes into cruel female preds so yeah... that too....prey folk tend to be sub-ish and pred folk tend to be domm-ish. and switches and observers (or purely content creators) are more of a mixed bag...

So "Possessive Male Preds?" as a question like in the title of the thread?

the answer is "Yes."

They ain't for everybody but they exist and they aren't goin' anywhere.

Feel almost like a wrote a vore Ted Talk or something. Need to do something trashy or see/read something trashy now to bleach my brain of seriousness or whatever. I hate being serious :/ (damn. it's 1 am now. I really wanted to do Art too :/.... Now I feel I should try and sleep or something. But I'm kinda anxious for being so... I dunno... serious? IDK. >_<

My problem with Christian Grey isn't that he's problematic though...it's that he's not charismatic enough to be good at it. I have no problem with fictional characters being psychopaths I just demand that fictional psychopaths be interesting. It's not even really that much to ask...fiction is supposed to be entertaining ergo...characters need to be entertaining. Vore is trashy af so I give it alittle leeway but even then I'm more drawn to predators with interesting motives and views. So I think it's kinda insulting to just make this kind of character "Christian Grey" because he's probably the WORST example you could have gone with. It's been done before and it's been done better. That's all I was saying.
I wasn't saying that we should burn Twilight and 50 Shades Of Grey or that anyone needs help for liking BDSM. This was not in any way shape or form intended to be an argument of morality. I was saying that 50 Shades Of Grey and Twilight are both BAD at making me fall in love with or be attracted to their supposed objects of attraction. Which in Romance or Erotica is kinda a big oversight.

TL;DR: This isn't about morals it's about the fact that objectively 50 Shades Of Grey and Twilight are BAD at their genres job. Well...correction, they're bad at ONE of their genres jobs, they actually have the self insert thing very much in hand. And if we're going to give possessive male preds a shorthand name, Can't we just use one of Chameleonette's preds? Those guys are actually pretty hot. Christian Grey...not so much, he just tricks people into thinking he's hot by being a stereotype people can fill with whatever character depth they want to imagine, which might do it for some people but I think a real personality is better.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sun May 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Speaking in this strictly fantasy sense (in case there was any doubt of that)...

What types of male characters (from any type of series/canon to OCs of perhaps your own) do you think fit the 'possessive pred' type? And what sorts of scenarios do you imagine with them?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Ixtili » Mon May 27, 2019 12:23 am

Chameleonette wrote:Speaking in this strictly fantasy sense (in case there was any doubt of that)...

What types of male characters (from any type of series/canon to OCs of perhaps your own) do you think fit the 'possessive pred' type? And what sorts of scenarios do you imagine with them?

Well I think The Other Yuugi would make a great possessive predator. I think he'd work well in a M/M soul vore type scenario espeacially if it was set in season 0

The Ancient Magus in the Ancient Magus's Bride would also make a good one. He's obviously both very lonely and very manipulative. Also canonically he has horror hunger. I think with him it's obviously gotta be Chise who is the prey. I think some tongue play would work because you know that Skull could fit Chise's whole lower body while he ate her out. If it turns out he's doing it because he can't figure out how to cure her short lifespan that'd be good for the feels. Her dying and him devouring her corpse in a devastated state would also be good but more for the effed up oneshot lover/horror fan in me than the vore fan.

Anyone from Vampire Knight for vampire blood drinking...the angles and noises characters make and the fact that anytime someone drinks blood they are usually internally having some kind of bodice ripper style emotional brood. All of the yes.

Oh I really like Sebastian from Black Butler as a soul vore or hard vore predator. With Ciel as prey but don't tell anyone I said that because I live in Australia and fictional depictions of underage characters in sexual situations are illegal here and I'm too sexually repressed/voluntarily celibate to go to Jail. Yes I'm a girl but I'm fairly certain the female inmates rape just as much as men and they just don't tell people because of feminism. >.>

Ahem...moving right along:

Bodice Ripper Emotional Brooding + Crazed Possessiveness + Sexual Acts With The Tongue + Reluctant Prey That Is Secretly Kinda Undeniably Into It But Also Genuinely Terrified At The Same Time.

I think I really like the concept of repressed prey that are secretly or shyly attracted to the predator and then a predator that is unabashedly attracted to the prey. Then that attraction comes out in vore and the prey being repressed is scared but also overloaded emotionally and physically and fatally by the person they are attracted to.

Oh also scenarios where a monster likes a human but eats them because that's instinctively what that species does with weak mates, they eat them so other predators can't. Sort of protective fatal vore.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Mon May 27, 2019 10:47 am

Ixtili wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:Speaking in this strictly fantasy sense (in case there was any doubt of that)...

The Ancient Magus in the Ancient Magus's Bride would also make a good one. He's obviously both very lonely and very manipulative. Also canonically he has horror hunger. I think with him it's obviously gotta be Chise who is the prey. I think some tongue play would work because you know that Skull could fit Chise's whole lower body while he ate her out. If it turns out he's doing it because he can't figure out how to cure her short lifespan that'd be good for the feels. Her dying and him devouring her corpse in a devastated state would also be good but more for the effed up oneshot lover/horror fan in me than the vore fan.

This. Elias fits the trope to a T, especially since he has tried to eat Chise in canon. She’s his “wife”, the guy is extremely protective of her and he could/would easily swallow her whole if he completely lost control of himself. He even has a naga form. Honestly, any scenario involving Elias eating Chise would make sense.

Bonus if you need proof of how wide Elias can open that maw of his:
Attachments
1FED76CD-CDC3-42E3-AD41-330BC58518E8.gif
1FED76CD-CDC3-42E3-AD41-330BC58518E8.gif (797.34 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
AC258B36-5298-48F1-9D75-27E5F86F63B9.gif
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:08 pm

As someone who is almost exclusively female prey, I love possessive male predators of all kinds, be they cruel or gentle, willing or unwilling, fatal or non-fatal. Possessive preds are one of my absolute favorite types of predators. In non-fatal scenarios, I like to see it as a sort of protective or romantic thing, where the pred really loves the prey and he wants to keep her safe inside of him, or as a way for the two of them to be closer together.

In fatal scenarios, however, I like to go for a yandere-like approach, where the pred is so in love with the prey to the point where he wants her and her alone, and nothing else can satisfy him. He doesn't want her to leave, he craves her being with him so badly, so he ensures that his beloved never escapes by devouring her, and making her a part of his sexy body so he can keep her all to himself forever.

I get really thirsty over these kinds of situations because I just love them so damn much. As much as I love being brutalized and uncaringly devoured, I also love being craved so much to the point where the pred wants to keep me inside him forever.

As for canon possessive male preds that I love, I definitely agree with Elias from The Ancient Magus' Bride being up there, he makes a very good possessive pred. Some other canon guys I think could fit that bill as well would be Sebastian Michaelis, from Black Butler, Tomoe, from Kamisama Kiss, Kanato Sakamaki, from Diabolik Lovers (he's really great for brutal yandere stuff), and for my own personal thirst reasons, the Tenth Doctor, from Doctor Who. I'd let any of them devour me any day of the week. :D
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 29, 2019 12:07 pm

Elias is a good one, yeah. I recently finished watching the series and he fits the bill of not just a possessive type of predator, but even has said that he's eaten humans before (or thinks he has, anyway). And he's definitely got a heavily possessive fixation on Chise. But he's displayed as a flawed and complex character and that's the type of things I really like to see when looking for possessive elements or potential in pred potentials. It gives them more depth than just "this char is a yandere and therefore just acts that way". I LOVE depth and reasoning into why the pred wants his specific prey to himself and how that all started/came to be/developed. Especially when it's shown and depicted in a way that his possessiveness is not necessarily the strongest and definitely not the only trait that makes up his character. I love story, plot, and development in these situations.

Ixtili wrote:And if we're going to give possessive male preds a shorthand name, Can't we just use one of Chameleonette's preds? Those guys are actually pretty hot.

Aww, well, I'm flattered. lol I definitely make it a point to create things I want to see or see more of.

Chameleonette
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed May 29, 2019 2:21 pm

MidnightRose wrote:
Ixtili wrote:

This. Elias fits the trope to a T, especially since he has tried to eat Chise in canon. She’s his “wife”, the guy is extremely protective of her and he could/would easily swallow her whole if he completely lost control of himself. He even has a naga form. Honestly, any scenario involving Elias eating Chise would make sense.

Bonus if you need proof of how wide Elias can open that maw of his:

What's the japanese name for Ancient Magus' Bride? I LEGIT can't find it in Dubbed, because it's not there, and I don't know the japanese name.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 29, 2019 2:26 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:What's the japanese name for Ancient Magus' Bride? I LEGIT can't find it in Dubbed, because it's not there, and I don't know the japanese name.

Mahō Tsukai no Yome / Mahoutsukai no Yome

One of those should get you what you need. Though I honestly only had to look for The Ancient Magus' Bride and found it easily that way, too.

Chameleonette
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 30, 2019 1:07 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:What's the japanese name for Ancient Magus' Bride? I LEGIT can't find it in Dubbed, because it's not there, and I don't know the japanese name.

Mahō Tsukai no Yome / Mahoutsukai no Yome

One of those should get you what you need. Though I honestly only had to look for The Ancient Magus' Bride and found it easily that way, too.

Thank you. Found it. So far... I love it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby thegasper » Fri May 31, 2019 6:15 pm

I have to say, I love possessive male predators. I write as an extremely dominant, aggressive, male (or female) and I never really see my prey as "just" food. It's really never about food, to be honest. It's always about possession, lust, desire.
I'm in a situation where, if things didn't have to be realistic, I'd absolutely give myself up for eternity to a man I know. He can be very possessive, and I love it. He finds my stories "amusing" because he knows how submissive I am to him (and only him.)
I am 100% here for possessive male preds, and I will happily continue writing as one and posting those stories for others to enjoy.
Don't ask questions you don't want to know.
thegasper
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:46 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Thank you. Found it. So far... I love it.

No prob! And glad to hear you're enjoying it.

thegasper wrote:I have to say, I love possessive male predators. I write as an extremely dominant, aggressive, male (or female) and I never really see my prey as "just" food. It's really never about food, to be honest. It's always about possession, lust, desire.
I'm in a situation where, if things didn't have to be realistic, I'd absolutely give myself up for eternity to a man I know. He can be very possessive, and I love it. He finds my stories "amusing" because he knows how submissive I am to him (and only him.)
I am 100% here for possessive male preds, and I will happily continue writing as one and posting those stories for others to enjoy.

I can definitely agree with liking as more than prey 'just being food'. Possessiveness and still treating the prey like a valuable person just matters all the more to me in vore scenarios. And it makes it feel to me as though neither character is expendable---they both have importance. And I love that kind of balance. And the contrast between the prey's distress and the pred's pleasure.

And hey, it's all good. There's a lot of people who explore something in fantasy or sexual things that are completely different from what they present or how they present/behave IRL. That's one of the fun things about it. In fantasy, you can safely explore in your own controlled fictional environment.

Chameleonette
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 am

My weakpoint. Especially if this happen with my huspred Guildias~ He is cruel, but also somewhat can have heart, even if in strange way :-D
He is will focus on poor prey which doesnt want to be digested, but sorry, Guildias loves you so badly, you made him jealousy, he loves you, he wants to be best huspred~ Ohh~ I am love maledom and jealousy male preds~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:42 am

...I forgot this thread existed.

But I'm ALWAYS up for talking about possessive vore with male preds. This is almost a whole year after I've posted this thread, but they are still my top tier for predators and I really enjoy scenarios with them.

Just to go into something a little personal here that I didn't touch on before... likely one of the reasons that this type of pred appeals to me (and on the flipside, uncaring preds mostly do not), is due to a past friendship/relationship rollercoaster that left me feeling inadequate, ignored sometimes for weeks/months at a time, and generally not desired unless I was needed for something. (It's much, much more complicated and soul-destroying than that, but I'm not going to get into details.) It's one of the big reasons I can't handle degradation in vore and careless preds when myself/my sona is involved. It hits too close to home.

But when I first found the inkling to self-insert and discovered a character I really enjoyed as a potential pred (who, yes, was a very possessively-oriented character), I let myself have that fantasy for the first time. I was EXTREMELY ashamed at first. I felt like I didn't deserve to make a fantasy for myself like that or even self-insert at all. I agonized over it and about three years later, I still get in a funk about it sometimes. But in a way, it helps me cope with what I went through for many years. That idea of being immeasurably wanted and desired, to the point that he can't even imagine being apart from you at all---that fantasy is a bit of filling that gaping void of inferiority and self-doubt/lack of confidence. It gives me a feeling of worth that I had trampled repeatedly by someone I cared deeply about.

Is it blown out of proportion with the obsessive nature of the possessive preds that I write/draw? Sure. But it's a fantasy and I know and recognize that.

Does anyone else have leanings toward these types for similar reasons (or perhaps different altogether)? I'm also curious if this might be a reason that others gravitate toward wanting to be prey to preds that actually want and desire them deeply. Or just enjoying those types of preds in general, regardless of which side you relate to. But don't fell compelled to share anything personal unless you want to. I've been out of my abusive relationship for five or so years now, so I don't mind sharing it and the connection to my interest in possessive vore.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Vorepun » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:36 am

Oh my god I never posted here, let me fix that.

Eeeey, possessive male pred here. For me vore isn't about eating, it's about intimacy and connection but *also* struggle and violence. I've always found conflict to be weirdly appealing, and my first relationship was *mostly* conflict (my high school boyfriend ((yes I'm bisexual)) was...a very prolific liar and I was bad at letting things go and figuring out when to leave. Things escalated for such a long time that it's hard to tell whether or not I'd be so into conflict sexually now if we'd never dated. I certainly found it somewhat exciting before, but all hope was lost once my first relationship was a dumpster fire). The fallout from that made me uncomfortable with myself for a very long time, and I'm only recently accepting that yes, this is a thing I like, specifically as the pred.

I've spent so much time in denial that it's probably one of the main reasons I refused to transition for years (I'm trans, sorry it's relevant). I wanted to remove myself as far away from that first relationship as I could, so accepting that there were parts of it I found deeply satisfying *even though* it was a toxic situation was...really hard. This led to a cycle of me dating people I *wanted* to be, and then vicariously living through them, becoming my own prey in a weird twisted way. Brains are fascinating, they can do a lot of mental gymnastics to make you think you're someone you're not if the feelings you associate with yourself are negative enough. It took me dating a girl to realize what I'd been doing, because I couldn't project onto her.

Anyway. For me vore is about wanting someone so much that you can't *ever* be close enough. There's an existential hunger to it, a possessiveness, a horror. I'm also a sadist so that gets lumped in there as well. Wanting to strip someone of their defenses completely so you can see what lies underneath, so you can know *everything* there is to know about them. I'm also demisexual so for me I *need* to feel close to someone in order to even find them attractive at all. In real life, I would rather die than seriously harm anyone. But in fantasy it's something I can safely explore.

It's still something I'm pretty uncomfortable with though. I tend to make my characters less self inserts or power fantasies and more...power nightmares? I take things I find sexually appealing but then twist the character I attach it to so there's enough of a contrast between us that I'm comfortable. I have a character that in *some* ways is a lot like me, but is vastly different in others. Because of that I do tend to play preds that end up having multiple prey, just never more than one at the same time. The character I mentioned before has this weird thing where he feels he has *already* been merged with the one he was obsessed over, but it wasn't enough (even if he does everything he can to convince himself it was). She's dead, he didn't get what he thought he'd get out of it, so now he's desperately chasing that feeling of fulfillment so he doesn't have to confront any guilt that might otherwise come up. He sees someone he wants, he breaks them and takes them. Usually this is more of a metaphorical sort of 'eating', more vampiric, but he is a character that fits well into vore roleplay so I shove him in there a lot. He's a void desperately trying to fill himself.

For me roleplay is very...therapeutic? It helps remind me that *I* am not that way. *I* would never do *any* of those things. And that helps a lot with the shame and guilt that comes from being sexually aroused by the idea of inflicting pain and dominance.
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 am

Yes, my character seduces women to eat them, they are reluctant at first but end up giving in, he is not sexy because he is fat, but he exerts strong mental and physical domination on women, and he devours his victims whole by chewing them, and then he can materialize them to eat them again, that is, they belong to him now
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:55 pm

One of my TF ocs is a Decepticon Seeker named Shadowglide, he's semi possessive of his human girlfriend Keira who he protects, sometimes inside him.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:52 am

Vorepun wrote:O I'm also demisexual so for me I *need* to feel close to someone in order to even find them attractive at all. In real life, I would rather die than seriously harm anyone. But in fantasy it's something I can safely explore.

Wow, I'm demi too! So it's possible that's another reason that the possessive elements also really sit in the right pocket for me. I didn't consider that before, so thanks for giving me something more to think about and expand upon!

But yeah, despite being on the prey side of things, I feel you on the shame and difficulty coming to terms with even the fantasies. It can be hard. But like you said, RP can have a positive effect on that. It's easier to deal with those negative connotations and worries when you click with someone else and find that they enjoy the same type of thing and approve of or even really like those same kinds of fantasies. It's validating.

Chameleonette
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion