Vore enhancers

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore enhancers

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I love mild size preds, I call them medium preds (in contrast to macro preds) in my own words, they're around the 6-12 meters zone. I like that, assuming they had a mostly humanoid body type, they definitively shouldn't be able to swallow a human whole, but they have this unusually huge maw and very stretchy throat and stomach. With another user in pm we also called it "effort vore" because the pred need to devote themselves to they ask. One of Karbo's comic with a harpy depict both really well.

Mouthwatering and saliva strings. Licking lips before and after. Licking fingers before and after.

Mouth play before eating.

Isn't that called mini-giant(ess)? But is it the struggle, the size difference, or necessarily both?

Saliva and licking are definitely appealing, too, though. The maw is probably the most exciting location in most preds.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Birichino wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:I love mild size preds, I call them medium preds (in contrast to macro preds) in my own words, they're around the 6-12 meters zone. I like that, assuming they had a mostly humanoid body type, they definitively shouldn't be able to swallow a human whole, but they have this unusually huge maw and very stretchy throat and stomach. With another user in pm we also called it "effort vore" because the pred need to devote themselves to they ask. One of Karbo's comic with a harpy depict both really well.

Mouthwatering and saliva strings. Licking lips before and after. Licking fingers before and after.

Mouth play before eating.

Isn't that called mini-giant(ess)? But is it the struggle, the size difference, or necessarily both?

Saliva and licking are definitely appealing, too, though. The maw is probably the most exciting location in most preds.

Yeah mini giantess but for some reason I just got used to thinking "medium pred" when fantasizing scenes in my head. It's kinda both. There's a part where you're afraid of danger and a giant is possibly a lethal threat, but you don't consider being eaten whole, until they open wide and.... maybe they could, the maw is seriously way bigger than the average and/or the pred tries hard enough there's this sudden realization that the pred CAN do it. Such as the hips or shoulders passing through the throat, or entirely fitting inside their mouth and outstretching their cheeks.

The most attractive parts of a pred imo is their appearance and their mouth.

Clothing damage/digestion is another enhancer for me. I don't like thinking about how gory it gets down there, but I love those pics that show the prey's clothes being eaten by the tummy juice and leaving them unharmed.
Kitsouille
???

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:31 pm

Devourerita wrote:
C107galaxytachyon wrote:You know, come to think of it, almost none of the preds I’ve seen here with prehensile tongues’, or any appandages, for that matter, utilize them in any utilitarian manner like this: https://e-hentai.org/g/1273419/808375f0e0/ (pages 11-17, specifically.)

My apologies if I’m going a bit off topic here, but don’t any you find that a just a touch too unusual for such a prominent pred trait?

I actually have the opposite problem, I don't like this use of a prehensible tongue at all, but I barely find any images of the other uses

Exactly what other uses are you referring to?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:37 am

C107galaxytachyon wrote:
Exactly what other uses are you referring to?

As I said, I love when prehensible tongues are used to catch the prey while he tries to get away, taste the prey in every single inch of his body even before swallowing, block the limbs of the prey during the swallowing process and use it to reel the prey inside the mouth if the arms of the pred are occupied.

I also agree with the fact that mouthplay, clothing damage (that in the case of my character happens because of the 200+ teeth in the mouth), saliva stings and drooly mouths are awesome
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Licking lips: as someone who loves (being) unwilling prey, there's something about the pred licking their lips to show that they enjoyed the taste of the very prey in their stomach who didn't want to be eaten.

Burping: I love the idea behind preds doing this - again there's just something about this when coupled with unwilling prey. There can also be a nice happy medium between the pred treating the prey like food and a live being that they've eaten as there's the fact that they are burping as though they've simply eaten food, but there is also an awareness that they have eaten someone in their expression, like they like the idea that the burp basically confirms that they have eaten that prey.

Unfair Vore: I love it when vore is unfair on the prey. Like the prey is eaten for something they didn't do, or the prey tried to do a good thing, but it looked like a bad thing so they got eaten. I especially love it if the scenario basically gets it wrong, like even though it's clear to the viewer that the prey wasn't the bad guy, it's still played out like the prey got what they deserved.

Prey being attracted to the pred: I love the idea of a prey finding someone attractive, only to be eaten by said someone. There's just something about being trapped inside and wanting to be let out of the stomach of someone one was admiring before.

Casual or positve reaction: If the prey is eaten in front of others, I enjoy it if the other characters either act casually towards it, as though it's no big deal someone got eaten, or I liked them to have a positive reaction in someway, like they're entertaned, amused or just find it good the prey was eaten.

Speaking from inside: I like the prey to be given at least one line from within the pred's stomach - this is when the scene is when we see the full pred from the outside, but can hear (or read) the prey from their stomach.

Mawshot Eyes: This is more of an occasional one, but I enjoy that cartoony thing where the pred's mouth is open and the eyes of the prey they've eaten are viewable like they're peering out of a dark place (which, in a sense, they are.)
Last edited by Marco on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 am

I really like the stuff you just described in the post above
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby MagicMarco » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:41 pm

Devourerita wrote:Pants/t-shirt burping: there is nothing that shows that the prey is struggling a lot than the pants or t-shirt being removed and burped out during the swallowing part
Karma vore: since I like fatal digestion, I really like when the prey deserves it (mostly being a criminal or an asshole)
Vigilante preds: I love when the pred is some sort of vigilante that gets rid of criminals by eating them. Intertwined with Karma vore

That's all the ones that I could think of, how about you?

These three are BIIIIG enhancers for me :)

I love being prey and (more or less) deserving to be fatally digested by a pred. I also like it as a form of execution or sacrifice to a kind of god or divine beast :D
MagicMarco
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Devourerita wrote:I really like the stuff you just described in the post above
Nice! Thanks. :-D
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:00 pm

MagicMarco wrote:I like it as a form of execution or sacrifice to a kind of god or divine beast :D

I also like this, especially because my character is something similar to this

Marco wrote: Nice! Thanks. :-D

No problem it's always good to see other people enjoying the same stuff I do
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Devourerita wrote:As I said, I love when prehensible tongues are used to catch the prey while he tries to get away, taste the prey in every single inch of his body even before swallowing, block the limbs of the prey during the swallowing process and use it to reel the prey inside the mouth if the arms of the pred are occupied.

I've seen tendrils, chains, vines, tentacles, etc. being used to catch someone and drag them on the ground, the best example that come to mind right now is the plant in Jumanji. This, except with a tongue and humanoid pred, eager to gulp down their prey once it reaches their mouth. Being overpowered by the mouth and tongue in general is hot too, and a prehensile tongue just makes it easier and better.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Devourerita » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:20 am

Kitsouille wrote:This, except with a tongue and humanoid pred, eager to gulp down their prey once it reaches their mouth. Being overpowered by the mouth and tongue in general is hot too, and a prehensile tongue just makes it easier and better.

Exactly this, especially because if the prey is overpowered by the mouth alone it shows that the prey has no chance of survival if he can't even defend himself from the tongue alone
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dyrsig » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:20 am

Indigestion: kinda self-explanatory, but I really like it when the prey gives the pred some sort of bellyache or indigestion. Especially when the prey also manages to escape and causes the pred severe pain or discomfort, either as comeuppance for eating the prey or sort of a parasite or "defeating the pred from the inside" type situation. (Personally, pred death is a bit too much for me though, and it's the opposite of a vore bonus)

Intestinal stuff: Not necessarily fulltour, but I like when the prey somehow gets into the intestines. Really criminally underused, it's so much free real estate!!

Several other people already mentioned burping and stomach noises, which are always great!
Last edited by Dyrsig on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:04 am

Taunting preds: I love it when the pred mocks their intended prey before eating them. Pressing them against their stomachs, giving them a detailed description of what's going to happen to the prey inside of them, etc. It's a big enhancer for me.
Casual vore: I enjoy having people react like its no big deal when someone gets eaten, having vore just be a part of everyday life.
Burping up objects: A good reminder that the pred has eaten someone.
Trophies: Having the pred take items off their meals as mementos of their conquests is something I've always loved.
I've got to concur with those who have mentioned stomach noises and burping, they're great.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:42 am

Hoboman wrote:Taunting preds: I love it when the pred mocks their intended prey before eating them. Pressing them against their stomachs, giving them a detailed description of what's going to happen to the prey inside of them, etc. It's a big enhancer for me.
Casual vore: I enjoy having people react like its no big deal when someone gets eaten, having vore just be a part of everyday life.
Trophies: Having the pred take items off their meals as mementos of their conquests is something I've always loved.
I've got to concur with those who have mentioned stomach noises and burping, they're great.

I like all of this, especially taunting preds
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:15 am

Devourerita wrote:
Hoboman wrote:Taunting preds: I love it when the pred mocks their intended prey before eating them. Pressing them against their stomachs, giving them a detailed description of what's going to happen to the prey inside of them, etc. It's a big enhancer for me.

I like all of this, especially taunting preds

Thanks! Nice to see people enjoying the same stuff.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Dyrsig wrote:Indigestion: kinda self-explanatory, but I really like it when the prey gives the pred some sort of bellyache or indigestion. Especially when the prey also manages to escape and causes the pred severe pain or discomfort, either as comeuppance for eating the prey or sort of a parasite or "defeating the pred from the inside" type situation. (Personally, pred death is a bit too much for me though, and it's the opposite of a vore bonus)

Intestinal stuff: Not necessarily fulltour, but I like when the prey somehow gets into the intestines. Really criminally underused, it's so much free real estate!!

Several other people already mentioned burping and stomach noises, which are always great!

I also love indigestion, though I personally prefer the pred to still end up digesting the prey. I just want the pred to suffer some in the process.

Also, while I'll take or leave most of the sort of intestinal stuff I think you meant, it reminded me of one unusual kink of mine:

Pyloric Penetration: My big thing for this is prey in the stomach having sexual relations with the pred's pyloric sphincter, the entrance to the intestines. Doing stuff like fingering said sphincter, or reaching in and rubbing the inside of the intestines also appeals to me, though.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Slappy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:04 pm

My favourite part of the process is when the prey is inside the predator's stomach but is still alive and the two are still capable of interacting and communicating with each other. The more of that that goes on, the better. Belly play is a particular plus.
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

Postby MagicMarco » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Taunting, Burping and Trophies are big enhancers for me as well :D

I love it when my jockstraps end up being burped out all slimy after I am eaten. :oops:

I also find the idea of trophies pretty cool. Especially underwear. I imagine some preds having a whole wall of burped up underwear from prey in their "lair". Being an unaware prey stumbling upon such a trophy wall... oh my... that would be something... :oops: 8O :? :D
MagicMarco
New to the forum

Postby Dyrsig » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:21 am

Cowrie wrote:
Dyrsig wrote:Indigestion: kinda self-explanatory, but I really like it when the prey gives the pred some sort of bellyache or indigestion. Especially when the prey also manages to escape and causes the pred severe pain or discomfort, either as comeuppance for eating the prey or sort of a parasite or "defeating the pred from the inside" type situation. (Personally, pred death is a bit too much for me though, and it's the opposite of a vore bonus)

I also love indigestion, though I personally prefer the pred to still end up digesting the prey. I just want the pred to suffer some in the process.

Also, while I'll take or leave most of the sort of intestinal stuff I think you meant, it reminded me of one unusual kink of mine:

Pyloric Penetration: My big thing for this is prey in the stomach having sexual relations with the pred's pyloric sphincter, the entrance to the intestines. Doing stuff like fingering said sphincter, or reaching in and rubbing the inside of the intestines also appeals to me, though.

Ooh that's not something I've ever thought about but it sounds extremely interesting and good, hell yeah
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:08 am

Devourerita wrote:Specifically: what are the details, actions or physical characteristics that, while not necessary for you to enjoy an image/story, are more than welcome and will noticeably improve your opinion of what you are watching?
That's all the ones that I could think of, how about you?

*Regretful or sympathetic predators
*Detailed and biologically plausible digestion
*Stomachs with chyme and digestive gasses
*Tight stomachs
*Smaller predators, larger prey
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion