Vore enhancers

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore enhancers

Postby MaybellethePeckish » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:02 pm

If I was to guess, it'd be something like a pred that's seemingly some harmless or even typically prey critter like a mouse. For instance a cat taunting one but instead being eaten by said mouse.
MaybellethePeckish
Been posting for a bit

Postby janejobs » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:21 pm

NATURAL ORDER - I like it when the victim's species is the natural prey of the predator's species. I don't like "spiteful vore," where someone's being eaten as punishment for something. I like it much better when the motivation is purely wanting to satisfy hunger and liking the taste.

PREDATOR / PREY FRIENDSHIPS / BETRAYAL - Where the pred is friends with the prey until they realize they love the taste of said prey and can no longer control themselves.

PREDATOR BECOMES PREY - I have a food chain in my stories which allows some characters to get eaten after already having eaten other characters.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:31 am

MaybellethePeckish wrote:If I was to guess, it'd be something like a pred that's seemingly some harmless or even typically prey critter like a mouse. For instance a cat taunting one but instead being eaten by said mouse.

yeah something like that.

a timid individual who appears non-threatening being goaded by an arrogant and dangerous other and then the timid fellow does the other.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:58 am

Small preds
accidental digestion
"Taxi" vore (carrying the prey to their location, digesting them along the way (See above))
deception
betrayal
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:55 am

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion