Vore enhancers

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore enhancers

Postby NightmareX7 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:10 am

The things that enhance my vore experience would have to be the following:

1. Bulge. To visibly see the girl slide down into the stomach, or even the belly of the beast with a bulging belly with the lady still inside of it (especially if the bulge is moving to show her struggling).

2. Barelegged. Even skinny jeans are fine, as long as I can see the wonderful curvature of the lady's legs while she kicks and struggles to break free as she slides down in the gullet of the beast.

3. Gothic women. I just happen to find gothic women to be incredibly attractive. The apparel (stripped socks especially), long, black hair, and the sophistication most goths typically have tend to give them a fairly high taste.

4. Internal views. Sometimes I like to see the lady visibly trapped inside the predator, still struggling to break free. Trying to push the organs aside only to be pulled further inside the predator.

5. Muffled sounds. Whether she is screaming or "communicating" from inside the predator, I do enjoy hearing the lady's voice from inside the predator's stomach.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:50 am

NightmareX7 wrote:The things that enhance my vore experience would have to be the following:

1. Bulge. To visibly see the girl slide down into the stomach, or even the belly of the beast with a bulging belly with the lady still inside of it (especially if the bulge is moving to show her struggling).

4. Internal views. Sometimes I like to see the lady visibly trapped inside the predator, still struggling to break free. Trying to push the organs aside only to be pulled further inside the predator.

5. Muffled sounds. Whether she is screaming or "communicating" from inside the predator, I do enjoy hearing the lady's voice from inside the predator's stomach.

I love those too, especially big, tight bulges and roomy, slimy stomachs.
Another turn on is realistics smells. As far as I'm concerned a pred burping on the face of the prey (a turn on itself, and even more if the prey ends up with spittle on his face) shouldn't smell nice or neutral, it should smell foul due to the previous meals, and worsen the deeper the prey goes
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 am

Unfair vore
Pred is much bigger, stronger and faster then the prey...

Multiple pred
...and if they are outnumbering the prey it adds up to the unfairness!

Multiple prey
Then you can have the role of both the observer and the prey. And you could also chilling out with other prey's before the eating part. Yey!

Fluids
F*ck yeah! Saliva, stomach juices. Give me all of them <3 One of the best part about vore.

Fangs
It just looks appealing.

Size differens
Big, hunky humanoid and one petit lady <3 Love me some size differenses. It is also rather cute in general.

Stomachs that looks rubbery to the touch
I just don't know how to describe this exactly. But stomachs that kind of looks like that they would have this silicone/latex feel to them. I got this exact idea in the head, just don't know how to put it in the right way. Same goes for throats. Hmmm...

Tight spaces
A sqeezing throat taking the prey to a tight stomach. Making a nice bulge.
Mecho
---

Postby Devourerita » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:04 am

Mecho wrote:Unfair vore
Pred is much bigger, stronger and faster then the prey...

Multiple prey
Then you can have the role of both the observer and the prey. And you could also chilling out with other prey's before the eating part. Yey!

Fluids
F*ck yeah! Saliva, stomach juices. Give me all of them <3 One of the best part about vore.

Fangs
It just looks appealing.

Size differens
Big, hunky humanoid and one petit lady <3 Love me some size differenses. It is also rather cute in general.

Stomachs that looks rubbery to the touch
I just don't know how to describe this exactly. But stomachs that kind of looks like that they would have this silicone/latex feel to them. I got this exact idea in the head, just don't know how to put it in the right way. Same goes for throats. Hmmm...

Tight spaces
A sqeezing throat taking the prey to a tight stomach. Making a nice bulge.

Yes to all of this
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devourerita » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:41 pm

I just noticed that I'm enjoying much more than before multiple mouths, especially when they are nested (one inside the other) (think the xenomorphs), but also separated. It's a relatively new thing for me (I already liked them, but now I like them even more), so I think it deserved to be showcased
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:15 pm

I'm not fond of xenomorph mouths but I like multiple jaws or the illusion of it? Like those skull face painting, teeth are shown on the outside of the lips but the person can smile and show their actual teeth? If that make sense.

As for other kinds of multiple mouths, I like belly mouths, although it kind of complicate the anatomy if you care about that, because your body would need to fit your organs and a big mouth and a second esophagus that lead to your stomach?? Complicated but worth it. Other than that, if the predator is slime-like and can morph a large mouth to swallow things and then revert back to normal. Like if Eddie Brock would move forward to eat someone and during the action, the symbiote would "grow" over his head and he'd close his maw on the prey and swallow and the symbiote would "retract" back into his body. Bonus points if he burps or lick his lips. I'm not sure if it's something Venom can actually do but it's certainly Venom-like.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Devourerita » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:59 am

Kitsouille wrote:Other than that, if the predator is slime-like and can morph a large mouth to swallow things and then revert back to normal. Like if Eddie Brock would move forward to eat someone and during the action, the symbiote would "grow" over his head and he'd close his maw on the prey and swallow and the symbiote would "retract" back into his body. Bonus points if he burps or lick his lips. I'm not sure if it's something Venom can actually do but it's certainly Venom-like.

I'm pretty sure he could do that in the ultimate spiderman universe. He also developed a belly mouth in one of the cartoon series
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaybellethePeckish » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:26 am

Oooh, this one's a fun topic...

Spontaneity/hunting preds
There's no particular buildup between pred and prey or anything, and usually but not always the prey is a total stranger. Some girl might be taking a stroll through a park and out of nowhere, she's yanked into the nearby bushes and gulped down. Possibly with the pred having tailed them for a little while to find a good opportunity. Or maybe a pred breaks into a house, quickly gobbles up one of the residents and slips out. Or a pair of girl scouts taking an out-of-the-way path through town when one abruptly turns on the other, eats her and absconds with the cookies too. Think multiple preds forming a little hunting party til everyone's had their fill is great too. Either way, being a seemingly random act of vore really adds a lot. Or maybe it's that somewhat animalistic quality.

Hands-free voring
Where the pred doesn't even hold the prey with anything other that their jaws. Maybe even on their hands and knees if they snag their prey feet first. The strength of their swallows alone (and tossing their head back a fair bit if standing) is enough to pull their meal in. Again, got that animalistic vibe to it like how big lizards often eat.

Loved ones
For some reason, I adore this in vore. The pred having someone or a few other people in their life that's definitely supportive of their lifestyle or a pred themselves. Could be a lover, spouse, parent(s), siblings, just someone they've got a strong bond with. Someone who'll give them a lift home so they can more easily get back and digest in peace, offer TLC, comfort for the remorseful predator, teasing and prodding, or help cover the pred's tracks if it's not a world where swallowing other folks whole is considered acceptable. Maybe someone who'll even go out, catch and bring someone for their pampered SO to eat.~

Lengthy digestion periods
Not nearly as long as it'd take in real life mind you. I think something like 8-10 hours works well for me, gives the pred time to kick back and enjoy their belly... or be horribly inconvenienced by it.

Killing prey
Where the prey is dead before they're eaten. Maybe they're suffocated first or die while being eaten (for instance, if headfirst, the angle their head goes down breaks their neck) the pred gets to take a breather and enjoy a meal that won't fight back, it just limply goes down. Also an option for "kinder" preds, since something like a quick neck snap is probably the closest one can offer to mercy in a fatal situation. Plus yet it again has that animalistic vibe to it. Not that I don't enjoy the exact opposite either!

Either relaxing or going on like nothing's happened
I like both ends of this, though the latter definitely befits a more experienced predator who can just go about his/her day, like a man continuing on with office work while a woman's stewing away in his stomach. The prey doesn't even factor in. With the former, I also like when a pred can lie down, cuddle up with someone, perhaps veg out for a while. Might be because I really like it outside of vore but the pred sometimes having a big cigar with their food is a big yes from me (strangely, most other kinds of smoking are a turn-off :P) they put a lot of effort into subduing and eating their prey and they just wanna relax for a bit.

Think those are the ones I can think of right now.
MaybellethePeckish
Been posting for a bit

Postby JabbaslurpsLeia » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:13 pm

I would have to say slime, tentacles, long tongues too, and also sex before vore (even after if they're getting used by tentacles then). There's also the "kill list" and reputation of the pred to add to the voring of the victim. What the victim wears is a biggie too. Finally there's also the resolution or talk about the victim after the act. Evil vore victims tend to be the sexiest to me for some reason.
Say "what" again! Say "what" again! I dare you--I double dare you motherfucka! Say "what" one more damn time!
JabbaslurpsLeia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Devourerita » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:28 pm

MaybellethePeckish wrote:Oooh, this one's a fun topic...

Spontaneity/hunting preds
There's no particular buildup between pred and prey or anything, and usually but not always the prey is a total stranger. Some girl might be taking a stroll through a park and out of nowhere, she's yanked into the nearby bushes and gulped down. Possibly with the pred having tailed them for a little while to find a good opportunity. Or maybe a pred breaks into a house, quickly gobbles up one of the residents and slips out. Or a pair of girl scouts taking an out-of-the-way path through town when one abruptly turns on the other, eats her and absconds with the cookies too. Think multiple preds forming a little hunting party til everyone's had their fill is great too. Either way, being a seemingly random act of vore really adds a lot. Or maybe it's that somewhat animalistic quality.

Hands-free voring
Where the pred doesn't even hold the prey with anything other that their jaws. Maybe even on their hands and knees if they snag their prey feet first. The strength of their swallows alone (and tossing their head back a fair bit if standing) is enough to pull their meal in. Again, got that animalistic vibe to it like how big lizards often eat.

Killing prey
Where the prey is dead before they're eaten. Maybe they're suffocated first or die while being eaten (for instance, if headfirst, the angle their head goes down breaks their neck) the pred gets to take a breather and enjoy a meal that won't fight back, it just limply goes down. Also an option for "kinder" preds, since something like a quick neck snap is probably the closest one can offer to mercy in a fatal situation. Plus yet it again has that animalistic vibe to it. Not that I don't enjoy the exact opposite either!

Pretty much all of this, but as far as the "prey gets his neck broken" I like it better when the neck is broken in a more realistic way, so instead of dying the prey simply ends up paralyzed, but he's still alive and can still scream, he just can't do anything else. Unfortunately, since I like when preys are eaten headfirst, it means that he'll die very soon, so a "solution" could be the pred adjusting his stomach so the prey ends up with the head in a much higher position, prolonging his suffering (yes, my character loves to make the prey suffer, especially if he deserves it. Especially because his throat is so spacious that the only way for a prey to end up with a broken neck it's if he causes it on purpose).

might as well mention preds that like to make the situation for the pred far worse than normal, a thing that my character likes to do to assholes, and I also reconfirm that I love interesting anathomies, just check out how my character is on the inside
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 pm

A simple one comes to mind, but I really enjoy it when the pred has drool running down their face after swallowing their prey, especially if it was a but of a struggle to get them down.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:27 pm

Peptidase9098u wrote:A simple one comes to mind, but I really enjoy it when the pred has drool running down their face after swallowing their prey, especially if it was a but of a struggle to get them down.

So much yes
Spoiler: show
Weird, I like something like 90% of what people suggest
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuriousOne50 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:36 am

Few easy ones that I rather enjoy.

Bulges: Seeing the 'lump' that was the prey sliding down the pred's throat, or cock is a good one!
'Satisfied Bumps': Seeing where the prey ends up. For example, post consumption, you can see the pred's stomach swell up to accommodate the meal.
Idle Third Party: Someone uninvolved in the actual voring stands aside and watches they prey be consumed. Preferably having an idle conversation with the pred.
Casual Digestion: Somewhat plays into the previous ideas. The pred's stomach/balls slowly begin to shrink as they casually chat or do whatever with the third party. Or even by them-self, if there is no third party.
Weight Gain: My last one of the top 5! Seeing the pred get a little extra meat on their bones after their prey has faded away is the best. As a 'lasting memento'.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:29 am

For me, a big vore enhancer is if the predator is barefoot, or wearing high heels or sandals that really show their toes. It's not necessary, but it's a pretty big bonus for me. I also really like tight bellies that show an outline in great detail, and I have grown fond of accidental vore, where the predator doesn't necessarily mean to eat the prey, or even may be totally against it, but just has to deal with it. Don't get me wrong, I still like purposeful predators, it's just something I've come to like.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:59 pm

I love it when vore is the consequence of a wager or game, winner eats the loser. Especially if there is an unfair element, like cheating or the loser being distracted by the last round's winner's squirming belly or even their own if they won the last round.
Last edited by Peptidase on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:58 am

CuriousOne50 wrote:Few easy ones that I rather enjoy.

Bulges: Seeing the 'lump' that was the prey sliding down the pred's throat, or cock is a good one!
'Satisfied Bumps': Seeing where the prey ends up. For example, post consumption, you can see the pred's stomach swell up to accommodate the meal.
Idle Third Party: Someone uninvolved in the actual voring stands aside and watches they prey be consumed. Preferably having an idle conversation with the pred.
Casual Digestion: Somewhat plays into the previous ideas. The pred's stomach/balls slowly begin to shrink as they casually chat or do whatever with the third party. Or even by them-self, if there is no third party.

I like all of this, especially the ones where a third party is involved. Bonus points if it was supposed to help the prey but chose to chat with the pred instead. (mostly because I like overpowered preds that eat preys that can't possibly fight back)

TheDarkStar wrote:For me, a big vore enhancer is if the predator is barefoot, or wearing high heels or sandals that really show their toes. It's not necessary, but it's a pretty big bonus for me. I also really like tight bellies that show an outline in great detail, and I have grown fond of accidental vore, where the predator doesn't necessarily mean to eat the prey. Don't get me wrong, I still like purposeful predators, it's just something I've come to like.

I sort of like barefoot preds, but since I have a preference for monsters that's pretty much guaranteed. I also like when the pred pins his prey to the floor/wall with his paw, mostly because it helps to point out the size difference (I don't even know why, I don't have a paw fetish)

Peptidase9098u wrote:I love it when vore is the consequence of a wager or game, winner eats the loser. Especially if there is anunfai element, like cheating or the loser being distracted by the last round's winner's squirming belly or even their own if they won the last round.

I like this scenario too, especially if the unfair element is the pred being much faster and stronger then the prey.
My vore code
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Sex before the vore
Being teased about being eaten but not verbally abused, since I like possessive romantic preds this works nicely. Such as threats of semi perma endo.
Squished against preds belly before going inside of it, nothing beats a nice soft boy belly cuddle.
Belly growling... bubbling etc
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:27 pm

I have a major socks fetish but I approve barefoot as well, it's more intimidating than shoes imo? More raw and natural.
Kitsouille
???

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:47 am

the predator being underestimated to the victim's folly
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:44 pm

SamWamm wrote:the predator being underestimated to the victim's folly

Underestimated how? I'm curious. Spontaneously I'm thinking Venom could be anyone but that's not really underestimating and more a matter of not knowing someone carries an alien not-a-parasite that can make them swallow people whole.
Kitsouille
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion