Looking for a story - PM me please

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a story - PM me please

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:32 am

Does anyone remember the name of that vore story that has a brother and a sister that were going to be married? In the story, in order to please the fertility goddess, the sister needed to have sex with her brother, and then devour him alive orally, and from their offspring, it was supposed to bring their town prosperity? The mother in the story helps tie the girl's brother up, the boy's grandmother frowns at him as he'd being hoisted up onto the stage, the 'execution' is being done publicly, and everyone's laughing at the reaction the prey, sister's brother, has. The prey in this story is very resistant throughout all of it. The word 'Sibling rivalry', keeps popping back up into my mind, but I know that's not that name of the story. I don't remember if the story was on Eka or Giantess City... the two are of age, just having turned eighteen I believe, and in the story, the boy has come of age, and like a punch in the gut, everything is revealed to him on the stage, and it's happening surreal. The method of vore the girl uses on her brother is oral vore, feet first, because I remember her swallowing his head last.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU FIND THIS THREAD AND CAN HELP OUT!

:gulp: Thank you so much in advance! :gulp:
joeburp22181
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion